Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617181920212223273767 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

No I'm perfectly informed. Lemme spell this out to you.

Overeager Vig must make ONE kill PER night. Therefore, Overeager Vig makes multiple kills.

I can only make ONE kill on NIGHT ONE. Therefore I make a single kill.

1) Since the Blabbermouth reveals their killer and it was in blue text, it was probably a protective/pro-town role.

2) I think Dudley made a pretty good point, and Voldemort, you're only making yourself look bad by not giving a reason why Dudley could be "very, very wrong." And then you pull a defensive vote. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

3) Yes, PLEASE only include the quotes you're referring to. It makes it easier to read that way.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sirius Black View Post
    No I'm perfectly informed. Lemme spell this out to you.

Overeager Vig must make ONE kill PER night. Therefore, Overeager Vig makes multiple kills.

I can only make ONE kill on NIGHT ONE. Therefore I make a single kill.
    OK. I understand now, I misread your post. I'm sorry for the confusion. Do you forgive me sir?

I guess I'm just annoyed right now

Default TA DA my 2p

I think yer all stupid, Voldemort is probably a noob and not a mafia. There's no reason for mafia to draw attention by make the tieing or killing vote on two townies like Hermione and Voldemort did. And Sirius is probably telling the truth cuz it doesn't make sense for mafia to kill Ginny but it makes sense to kill Ginny if you're town so let's talk about someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tonks View Post
    I think yer all stupid, Voldemort is probably a noob and not a mafia. There's no reason for mafia to draw attention by make the tieing or killing vote on two townies like Hermione and Voldemort did. And Sirius is probably telling the truth cuz it doesn't make sense for mafia to kill Ginny but it makes sense to kill Ginny if you're town so let's talk about someone else!
    I agree on the bolded part fully after thinking about the situation Sirius is in. If you all don't agree, then think about this. Cop investigates him only if (s)he feels that Sirius needs investigating. If Sirius comes up guilty, then the cop can announce it, if Sirius is innocent, the cop doesn't announce it. OK?

Let's just axe off Sirius then. Things could get rather unpredictable if he speaks the truth of his role.
    ##Vote: Sirius Black

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vincent Crabbe View Post
    Let's just axe off Sirius then. Things could get rather unpredictable if he speaks the truth of his role.
    ##Vote: Sirius Black
    This just reeks of scum.

I'm not sure what to make of the night. The godfather wasn't bulletproof it seems. And Sirius is either, scum, telling the truth, or really good at making up role claims. I'm leaning more towards the truth for now.

I'm not sure what to make of Sirius's role claim. Why did you pick Ginny, Sirius?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tonks View Post
    Don't you know how Mafia IX ended?

...maybe I just shouldn't think of how IX ended, that'll just inspire waaay too much paranoia x.x

Gawd, why does everyone leave as soon as I get on?

What part of "all hours" didn't you get?

And being firm and reasonable doesn't necessarily mean scum. You might want to think twice.

So. Godfather down, nice work. But now all my work is in vain for saving dear Hermione!

Anyway, while it wouldn't make sense that the mafia wouldn't draw attention to themselves, however this could just run counter to this.

What I don't understand is why they would kill Hermione when she got so many votes yesterday, and she might have still been an easy lynch that way. So for now Sirius, I'll withhold my vote on you.

Now, my dear sir Crabbe. I really just hope you're not thinking clearly. First off, it was silly of you to come off against Sirius straight away, so I'm led to believe you're either a poor mafia, but a mafia wouldn't be that blatant, would they? The problem is that your statement doesn't make sense. If Siruis IS a Jumpy Citizen, he is done killing and thus doesn't pose any "unpredicatability."

Also, the other thing, though of lesser import, is to figure out who/what took down the godfather. At this point in time let's hope it was a nice little vig and not a second mafia.

23 players - if they're small, two mafia are plausible, but I wonder how likely that is, have we seen it before?

In any case, that further supports Sirius claim that he is not a vig, because two of them would probably make the town invincible, but the question still remains, what does that make him? And if he is telling the truth, that means the mafia hit didn't go down last night. What happened?

Uhhh....you're Hermione xD