Page 41 of 113 FirstFirst ... 213135363738394041424344454647516191 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Kinda late now...

Doh voted too late. XD

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

oh and any posts that occur in the next 1 minute are fine, but after that there will be a penalty of a vote on the person next day. I need to wait for den and I dont want you guys spamming up the thread.

Then what was the reason for Myrtle to act like an idiot?

My partner was the idiot, besides maybe we weren't tellign the truth maybe we knew all along.

EDIT: Every clown has his tricks. Even though I don't know what my partner is talkigna bout.

EDIT: We will die tomorrow anyway, becuase of you so we may as well tell them.

Blog Entries

Ah I completely forgot about the flavor!

Crabbe was being backed into the girls bathroom, every single person against him. While they were in there, they were greatly annoyed by a ghost in the bathroom. Moaning myrtle. Talking to herself and claiming all sorts of things. They were about to kill her, but theuy realized she was already dead and turned to Crabbe again. He was backed against the sink. Voldemort says something is some odd hissing noise and Crabbe falls into the chamber of secrets, to his death.

Blog Entries

oh you guys.

Crabbe was indeed a Shrink, played by Xalioniaf. Thanks for playing!

Night actions! NAO.

um let's go with approximately 10 or 11 more hours for Night 2. or when all actions are in, of course.

Blog Entries

The dead of the night.

A muffled voice: "Goodbye, Nymphadora."

A shout: "DON'T CALL ME NYMPHAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

A noise: *shunk*

Another noise: *thump*

A head, rolling on the ground.

Tonks, a Mason Doctor with the caveat that she cannot protect any masons, was decapitated by a sword night 2. Tonks was played by Jojee!

Elsewhere, Sirius Black was sneaking around in dog form, sniffing out clues and trying to keep a low profile after being pegged as Ginny's killer. Walking down a narrow alleyway, he sensed danger, so he changed back into human form and pulled out his wand. When he reached the end of the alleyway, he peered around the corner. As he was doing this, a mysterious person clad entirely in black lifted a giant cartoon hammer and bludgeoned him on the head.

Sirius Black, a Mafia Goon, was played by GoldenBoko!

Thanks for playing, both of you!

Day 3 begins now and will go for approximately 24 hours again. With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

And I am again requesting a thread title change!

Ah, a goon is dead! But we lost a mason-doctor...

Sirius WAS guilty! Woah.

Sucks that we lose such a powerful town role though. =( I'm not sure if Joy was playing her best game though.

Now the question is what do we do today?

WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT MYRTLE?

Also, I'm going back to read Sirius' posts.

I suppose Sirius was the one who PM'ed the mod to kill Ginny, my sweet furry love?

Hi.

I'm the cop and Cho Chang is a member of the mafia. Allow me to elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neville Longbottom
    Trevor? Where are you? Has anybody seen a toad? Certainly other people can help me with this!
    Yup. C-o-p. I copied that trick from other people here, but I also tried to be very subtle about it. It's very intentional though I assure you, and not a coincidence.

Investigations.

Night 1: Neville Longbottom. Result? Town.

I checked myself out first as a sanity test, for obvious reasons. Because of the result, we can conclude I am either naive or a regular cop.

Night 2: Cho Chang. Result? Scum.

Hence Cho Chang must be scum. Yes, there is the possibility of her being a miller or something like that, but at the end of the day, because miller is a rare role (and there would probably only be one of them), the chances are much higher of her being mafia.

Why did I investigate Cho Chang? Well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neville
    The cop should ignore all suggestions about who to investigate. Remember, there are mafia among us. Trust your own decisions
    Remember this?

I don't trust any of you. I know if I am influenced by the town as to who to investigate, there will be mafia corruption in that decision. If I, alone, choose it, it's 100% town decided. Anyway, why not Sirius Black? I believed his claim. I was wrong, and I admit that. But it seems somebody else took care of him so it's all good! Why not Moaning Myrtle? She is an idiot and I assumed she would be lynched soon. I did not want to waste a night on someone who was probably going to be lynched, especially when I had already used up night 1 on a sanity test.

Why Cho Chang? I think she is the pairing Psychotic/Levian and as such are key players who needed to be investigated. I got that vibe from her anyway. I know it's not entirely fair to try to work out who people are, so I am sorry. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am right. Either way, it doesn't matter who she actually is, because the investigation has shown she is mafia.

So please, vote for Cho. Any more protective roles besides Tonks? I need you tonight. If there are any other cops out there, then feel free to investigate me tonight if you don't trust me, but try to remain hidden until I am dead, because we don't want to give our protective roles too many targets.

##vote: Cho Chang.

Bien, il je semble ne sait pas quelque chose. J'ai choisi de protιger et roleblock Sirius, pourtant il finit par mort, quel est en haut avec moi ?

Eh, Cho? Explain yourself before I vote.

I'm going to say this in big bold letters so no one misses it.

MYRTLE IS NOT, I REPEAT, IS NOT A PARTNERSHIP, BUT RATHER A SOLO PLAYER. S/HE HAS BE TRYING TO "EDIT" HIS/HER POSTS TO LOOK LIKE A DIALOGUE BETWEEN TWO "COLORS" IS OCCURING. THE PROBLEM WITH HIS/HER EDITING, IS THAT ALL THE "EDITING" IS DONE BEFORE THE INITAL POST. With as rapidly as I have been refreshing this page, there is NO way the posts have been edited three times in a 2 second span.

S/he is trying to look like a partnership relation to explain why s/he sucks at this game, such as his/her tomfoolery concerning his/her role.

Whether or not I think s/he's mafia yet is to be decided, but I don't want you to be misled thinking it's two people!!