Page 48 of 113 FirstFirst ... 283842434445464748495051525354586898 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Hey, Buckbeak. Would you mind translating all the stuff you said before in English, please?

Unfortunately, I must leave now....

For now, I am keeping an eye on Ron, Neville, and Cho.

I think Myrtle is scum, but isn't a large threat to the town. Our next plan of action really depends on whether Cho is scum or innocent.
    We have bagged two (I believe) Mafia members already, but I'd really hate to lose another townie.

Thank you for answering.

My eyes are currently on Ron (not sure what I think about his claim), Neville (don't completely believe his claim), Cho (pegged mafia by a "cop"), Filch (who pops in long enough to vote but says nothing else), and that's about it for now.

Myrtle, I'm pretty confident she's mafia, but I don't know what to make of her just yet.

I think the cop is gonna have fun determining who to investigate tonight.

Hagrid draws my suspicion too, though I'm not sure why. He hasn't done anything to earn my suspicion, but still... I just get a bad feeling

He kinda drew my attention too, but so does Pettigrew. He's only made 3 posts and hasn't posted anything to contribute. The first post was his check-in, the second was a request for the first post to be updated for those who have died, and the third post was:
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pettigrew
    Thanks Hank.

I don't know if I trust Ron, but I'll vote for him if you all want. Sorry I've been out of the discussion but it looks like you guys are handling things. 2 mafia dead! Way to go!
    So...he's another one to watch.

But, in the meantime...

##Vote: Filch

Until he shows up.

Yeah, Pettigrew irks me too. Even more than Hagrid. I'll hold my vote for a bit longer, see if anything unfolds

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cho Chang (3): Neville Longbottom, Buckbeak, Ron Weasley
    Ron Weasley (1): Rubeus Hagrid
    Mr. Filch (1): Draco Malfoy

Last votecount before I go to bed. 18 hours and 42 minutes until Night 3.

Bed time for Draco.

Gnight all

Oh yeah, my partner voted before xD
    That vote stays

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I'll believe Neville for now because I thnk Cho has been pretty scummy up until now.
    ##Vote: Cho Chang

Off to bed~

Voting Cho for previously stated reasons.

##Vote: Cho Chang

HAH you guys sure are chaotic, love the way I'm not in the limelight anymore, but I did promise you a roleclaim, did I not?

I am the Schizophrenic!

As a Schizophrenic my powers alternate between days.

- On ODD days I have the ability to protect during the night, but I also must be mentioned in at least 5 different posts, or I can’t use my special ability.
    My dumb partner took it too far and role claimed like crazy, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE WRONG DAY ignore him.

- On EVEN days I have the ability to investigate anyone I want, but once again there is a catch! I must change my vote at least 5 times in the day, a bit easier but still hard, if I fail to do that I can’t use my ability.
    That is why my partner vote hopped so much.

I win with the town. On night 1 we weren’t online at all and couldn’t use our protective abilities.
    Last night I investigated Remus Lupin and the result was innocent.

We were role playing to the role, I also need to be mentioned in 5 posts today so I can protect someone, any questions?

P.S me and my partner, WERE doing it on purpose to suit the role, but we only started agter the role claim spree.