Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3141454647484950515253545556576171101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Okay guys, I'm an ass I was trying to manipulate the voting becuase you guys were doing it wrong.
    I'm not Cult, heck I don't even think there IS a Cult, anyway....

Buckbeak why claim such a powerful role so early on? You'll probably get killed tonight now.

Because people distrusted me that I wrote in French, translate it using a translater.

That dosen't make any sense...

EDIT: If your the jailkeeper what were your night actions?

Night 1-Voldemort
    Night 2- Sirius Black

What? Sirius was killed night 2! You have some explaining to do.

##unvote: Ron
    ##vote: Buckbeak

Yeah, you can just stop talking now Myrtle.

Also the psy C-O-P thing, little overused. Think of new tactics instead of rehashing old ones.

I'm going to ignore all of Myrtles role claims because they are just ridiculous.

Moving on to the other couple role claims.

Buckbeak:
    Your jail keeper claim seems very plausible. Also you haven't gave me any bad vibes so for now i'll believe you.

Neville:
    Anyone can make a cop claim. It's just if you're lucky or not if you're correct. There was no reason to come out saying you were the cop. Even if you are you could have just dropped hints. Like C-O-P, yeah you did it once, try it again. It just might work!

Ron:
    Also anyone can make a claim of insanity. I still wonder why you wouldn't use your power. Like others have stated, you could just target someone who you thought was mafia. Almost everyone believed Sirius for at least day and night 2. So if you thought that was the only kill then what were you afraid of protecting someone from on night 2? Your claim is fishy to me.

So my suspects are Neville and Ron. My vote for Ron still stands though.
    Last edited by [M] Jeff - Single Dad; 08-16-2008 at 04:12 PM. Reason: typos!!

Buckbreaks role-claim makes no sense, if he targetted sirius then he couldn't of died!

Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid
    There was no reason to come out saying you were the cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Neville Longbottom View Post
    I claimed because I had found mafia with my investigation. What is the point in the town having a cop if the cop does not tell the town when they have found mafia?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rubeus Hagrid View Post
    Neville:
    Anyone can make a cop claim. It's just if you're lucky or not if you're correct. There was no reason to come out saying you were the cop. Even if you are you could have just dropped hints. Like C-O-P, yeah you did it once, try it again. It just might work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid
    There was no reason to come out saying you were the cop.
    I claimed because I had found mafia with my investigation. What is the point in the town having a cop if the cop does not tell the town when they have found mafia?

The C-O-P thing isn't a hint. It's to give credit to a roleclaim. To show that from post one, that's what you are, and you haven't made it up on the fly to adapt to a situation.

As for hints, sure, if the person is innocent you should hint. But if they're guilty, you should claim. Why waste time watching the town bicker about Jack Stupid Townie when you can give them a lead?

Is nobody sceptical about Buckbeaks roleclaim?

It doesn't give it credit. Anyone can do it. Since what, two people have already said to do this said tactic, you don't think mafia has yet to pick up on it? it lost it's credibility a long time ago.

Another thing, if you come out as a possible cop you're risking yourself when you're a main asset to the town. If you're any good at mafia you should be able to convince the other players of your suspicions and if all else fails then you should reveal your findings. You didn't even try to convince us otherwise that Cho was guilty. Besides with your roleclaim.

Except it does give credit. Take Sirius. He was accused of killing Ginny and he claimed overager vigilante. That was adapting to the situation. If you are a bad guy, being fixed on one roleclaim throughout the entire game is a lot harder to pull off. Imagine if he'd been gearing up for a cop claim - how could he have explained killing Ginny?

Any further questions about my role or claim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrtle
    Is nobody sceptical about Buckbeaks roleclaim?
    It was a bit odd that Sirius died. We'll see what Buckbeak says.

So you're basing that it wouldn't work because Sirius got caught. Are you serious!? That's a bunch of "what ifs".