Page 52 of 113 FirstFirst ... 23242464748495051525354555657586272102 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rubeus Hagrid View Post
    Another thing, if you come out as a possible cop you're risking yourself when you're a main asset to the town. If you're any good at mafia you should be able to convince the other players of your suspicions and if all else fails then you should reveal your findings. You didn't even try to convince us otherwise that Cho was guilty. Besides with your roleclaim.
    Absolutely I'm risking myself. I'm being a team player. I don't want to die, I want to carry on playing. I did this because it's the right thing to do. And do you really think anybody would have listened to me with all this roleclaiming insanity that's going on?

If you want to ignore me and let Cho go then hey, go for it. I don't know what else I can tell you.

You were the first to role claim today. You started the insanity. Again I say as I said before. Give me proof that your claim is correct. Stop trying to convince people of your opinion when all you have to say for it is "Look this is what they told me!"

For people that are disbelieving you like I am, try to prove them with your words. You're a big kid now, use them.

What is the case made about Cho. They were inactive. WOO a lot of people go inactive. It's no reason for lynches, at least not right away.

Cho's responses haven't done anything to lessen any suspicion on her. She escaped a little scrutiny by simply claiming something like "I know I'm innocent so you should too." I guess that means we can let her go, right?

Also, Myrtle. Stop. Just stop. If you're town, you are not helping us, and if you're cult you're not doing them any favors anyway. My patience draws short with you.

Sirius - I've believed you all the way up until this point, and I want to keep doing so - any ideas why Sirius died?

Anyway, I think our two most pressing options are Cho or Myrtle. We should also come to terms with the Ron thing at some point.

Oh, and I think I said it before, but you seem to know what you're doing, and if you're telling the truth you're really helping the town, so you've still got my vote of faith.

Also, Hagrid? Raising some suspicions. I don't know, just a bad feeling I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid
    You were the first to role claim today. You started the insanity. Again I say as I said before. Give me proof that your claim is correct. Stop trying to convince people of your opinion when all you have to say for it is "Look this is what they told me!"

For people that are disbelieving you like I am, try to prove them with your words. You're a big kid now, use them.

What is the case made about Cho. They were inactive. WOO a lot of people go inactive. It's no reason for lynches, at least not right away.
    Roleclaiming cop when you have found someone guilty is not "insanity". At least, I don't think so. Prove that I'm the cop? Sure, I can do that. Lynch Cho Chang. Or lynch myself. Whichever you prefer.

"people" disbelieve me now? I think you're the only one who really disbelieves me, Hagrid. Sure, not everybody trusts me, which is fair enough - I ask you all for a bit of faith and to trust me on this, and then with the lynch hopefully I'll have proved myself - but you're going all out against me. Which brings me to this: Why are you so desperate to try to undermine me anyway? You're being totally unreasonable and dismissing anything I say, even when it's logical. There's something not right about the way you're acting.

As for what is my case against Cho, go ahead and read my first post on this day. I investigated her, it came back scum. What else do you want? Detailed surveillance tapes showing her meeting with Sirius and Goyle or something?

I suppose it's time to put my money where my mouth is.

##:Vote: Cho

I find it, still, a little strange that there are a few who have yet to say much... Cho has made a few arguments defending herself, but she will not so much as TRY to explain her role or anything, simply justify her defense with 'I know what I am'.... I'm really not sure what to think... perhaps a Mafia who can not think of a good enough role for a decent roleclaim? Or maybe just a townie who is not so keen on giving up her role... Either way, I find it suspicious.

As to the Ron situation, I am slightly more inclined to believe it, as he had someone confirm at least part of it... All I have to say is, be careful who you choose to 'protect', as we do not want anymore Townie power roles getting 'protected' only to end up dead. Be certain of your choice.

With Myrtle, there have been so many roleclaims, I'm not certain what to think anymore... Jester, backwards jester, cop, cult, it makes my head spin... Now... are you just a poor player or are you trying to draw attention to yourself... that's the question.

Neville probably should have tried not to roleclaim right off, but he is a tad more believable than Cho's 'I know what I am' claim. For the moment, I trust him.

I shall continue to withhold my vote for now.... but those are the main people I am looking at.

Cop, please investigate Neville tonight...if he doesn't get lynched.

Myrtle, you're really grating on my nerves. Why don't you try sticking to a story for once instead of always making up new ones? I know the character in the movie is annoying, but you don't have to play that role out so fervently.

Ron, Cho, Myrtle, Buckbeak, and Neville. Our list of suspects. Cho only because she was pegged by our "cop," plus the fact that she doesn't say much to defend herself other than "I just know I'm innocent, believe me plz."

Myrtle because she won't quit with the ridiculous role claims and so we can't trust a word she says.

Neville because while he claims he's cop, it's looking more and more unlikely, unless he's the mafia cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Role Flash
    Name: Mafia Cop
    Allignment: Pro-mafia
    Description: The mafia cop has the ability to investigate one person each night and learn that person's role. He can be very useful for detecting the regular cop or doctor.
    He could very, very well be lying about the result he got on himself. But, I'm not going to say just yet what it is that causes me to descredit his roleclaim so strongly.

If I'm right about him being the Mafia cop, the real cop and any other doctors out there are in danger, so...be careful.

Draco:
    You make a good point. It would make sense if he were a Mafia Cop... It would also lend a little credit to Cho's being so wary about giving away her role... especially if it is a power role... I suppose we should keep an eye on him, as well...

Dobby:

Yes, and this is why despite the fact that I suggested the cop investigate who they want before, I think that it'd be best for the town for him or her to investigate Neville.

Draco:

I would have to agree with you there. If anyone can investigate him, they should.

I still find it a tad strange that the claim that Cho was Mafia came right after Ron's claim of being an insane doctor and all of this Myrtle business... if it weren't for Neville's 'investigation', it is likely that Myrtle would be a bit closer to lynching... Perhaps Myrtle has a power role in Mafia and is simply playing it like she does to make everyone think she is simply a newbie or a very bad player...

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cho Chang (6): Neville Longbottom, Buckbeak, Ron Weasley, Dudley Dursley, Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger
    Ron Weasley (1): Rubeus Hagrid, Moaning Myrtle
    Mr. Filch (1): Draco Malfoy
    Neville Longbottom (1): Cho Chang
    Buckbeak (1): Moaning Myrtle

Not voting: Albus Dumbledore, Dobby, Mr. Filch, Peter Pettigrew, Remus Lupin, Severus Snape, Voldemort.

Takes 9 to lynch, remember.

7 hours and 51 minutes remaining.

Could this game get any crazier?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco
    Neville because while he claims he's cop, it's looking more and more unlikely, unless he's the mafia cop
    In what way is it looking more and more unlikely? I'm inviting questions. Anything you want to know about my role or whatever, ask me. Let's get this cleared up now.

And yeah, anybody else who has an investigative power can feel free to use it on me tonight if they have any doubts for any reason.

To be honest, I think Neville is playing this truthfully, I believe him!