Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 33343474849505152535455565758596373103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

OK. Myrtle, Shut up. You are annoying me to the point where I think I am going to try and "protect" you. Why? Because you are a distraction, something that the mafia would want to keep around. Your crazy antics are allowing the remaining mafia to hide while everybody looks at you.

Cho, you are three votes away from death. To keep you alive, I will

##Unvote: Cho Chang

If you have a role, then say it now, before the mafia takes the oppurtunity to kill you if you are in fact town.

If you are lynched, and come up as a town role that is not miller, then we should kill Neville if whatever is night killing mafia doesn't kill him first. If you are mafia or a miller, then Neville is the cop.

Neville:

It just seems a bit strange that you would come straight out with 'I'm the cop.' At least to me it is. There would likely be other ways to say it without drawing so much attention to yourself... If you really are the cop, you have just brought yourself out into the open as a prime target for one of the killing factions. There is little you can do for us now if it turns out that Cho really is Mafia since they would likely target you before you could investigate any more of them.

I apologise the ridiculous claims shall stop now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dobby View Post
    Neville:

It just seems a bit strange that you would come straight out with 'I'm the cop.' At least to me it is. There would likely be other ways to say it without drawing so much attention to yourself... If you really are the cop, you have just brought yourself out into the open as a prime target for one of the killing factions. There is little you can do for us now if it turns out that Cho really is Mafia since they would likely target you before you could investigate any more of them.
    Unless a doctor protects him, which would be a clever thing to do.

Myrtle:

This is true, but you must keep in mind that Ron is an 'Insane Doctor' and we would have a 50% chance of losing him with that, anyway.... Tonks was a town Doctor and has been killed. If Buckbeak is telling the truth and is, in fact, a Jailkeeper, what would be the point in protecting Neville with him? Yes, he would be safe, but he would be useless as far as power because the Jailkeeper role would block his investigations.

Buckbeak is not a Jailkeeper, I'm sure he "Jailed" Sirius Black yet Sirius still died?

Myrtle:

We also have a chance that there is a Nexus or a Bus Driver, do we not? They could have easily switched who Buckbeak was 'jailing' if Buckbeak really is the Jailkeeper. We can not rule out those possibilities, as well... And of course there is the possibility of a second Mafia. If that is the case, a Mafia Ninja or a Mafia Hitman from the second Mafia would easily have killed Sirius, even though he was 'jailed'.

I guess...

##Unvote: Buckbeak
    ##Vote: Cho Chang

How do I know you're not the cop, Neville? Because: I know who the cop really is, might say we're..chums.

I am simply looking for all possibilities, not just what seems the most obvious... I am not saying that Buckbeak is for sure a Jailkeeper, but if s/he is, a second mafia or nexus or busdriver would explain why the 'jailing' failed.

Brothers?

I don't get it, why aren't we voting for Myrtle if she's a cult. Isn't Cult scum?

##Vote: Myrtle

I also find it odd that Draco says he knows who the cop is. I think he should reveal this piece of information.

I think, Neville, that you're trying to trap the real cop into revealing him/herself so you can kill them tonight. You come out and make a claim "oh look I'm the cop!" and reveal your "investigations" so that everyone will believe you.

And no, Pettigrew, I will not. Not until the time is right.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peter Pettigrew View Post
    I don't get it, why aren't we voting for Myrtle if she's a cult. Isn't Cult scum?

##Vote: Myrtle

I also find it odd that Draco says he knows who the cop is. I think he should reveal this piece of information.

I said I wasn't cult read the thread again.