Page 56 of 113 FirstFirst ... 63646505152535455565758596061626676106 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Pettigrew:

I have yet to vote as there is simply too many people at the moment to be looking at. Cho is definitely being looked at, as I can not see too many reasons for her defense to simply be 'I know what I am' unless she truly is Mafia or has a power role that could potentially put her in danger with the Mafia.

It is true that Neville may be a Mafia cop, as they have the power to investigate a person's role, rather than their alignment. If he he investigated Cho and found her to be a power role, he may be trying to get the town to lynch her, that way the Mafia are free to go after someone else. That would also help to justify her 'I know what I am' defense.

Myrtle may just be a bad player or something, but she could also be trying to draw attention from one of the Mafia's power roles. With Cho and Neville, there is a possibility that it would be either of them that she is trying to protect, in a matter of speaking. I'm assuming that it is not all that rare to sacrifice a lower ranking person to throw people off of the trail of the power roles.

With Ron, I'm not too certain what to think, really. He claims to be an Insane Doctor, and the insane part has been confirmed by Crabbe. It would be a decent cover, I suppose. That role could help the town a lot, but he has to be certain of who he is trying to 'protect'. Either way, using his night abilities is a risk. Should he choose someone other than Mafia, we may lose a potential power role. Should he choose to protect Mafia, he may actually succeed and then we would still have to deal with them later.

As of now, I continue to withhold my vote until I have valid reasoning and explanation as to a sure vote against someone.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Happeneing to me too.
    Yea Im surprised im even on I was going to hang out with my friends but im not anymore but in awhile Im leaving to finish school shopping.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hermione Granger View Post
    So, though the pages grow, it seems not a lot has really been happening.
    Increase posts per page and more stuff will happen with each page.

here12 -- EoFF Classic17 ---- EoFF 2.0 - Aeris reborn51 ---- EoFF 3.0 - Metallic Blue54 ---- EoFF 3.1 - Oldskoolhere15 ---- Fluffy Puff50 ---- Under the Seaherehereherehereherehereherehereherehereherehereherehere29 -- BoB's Simplified Style

AND

Cho Chang (7): Neville Longbottom, Buckbeak, Dudley Dursley, Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger, Moaning Myrtle, Peter Pettigrew, Ron Weasley
    Ron Weasley (1): Rubeus Hagrid, Moaning Myrtle
    Neville Longbottom (1): Cho Chang
    Peter Pettigrew (1): Draco Malfoy
    Buckbeak (0): Moaning Myrtle
    Mr. Filch (0): Draco Malfoy
    Moaning Myrtle (0): Peter Pettigrew

6 hours and 26 minutes. Hurrah for rigidity!

Exploding for me too

OK. Can we pause the game until EoFF stops exploding? It's getting really annoying.

Sorry guys, I was all day at my folkes 25th wedding anniversary. I'm gonna catch up now.

I want to find out the truth about Cho though...

I would like to find out more about Cho, as well... unfortunately, s/he doesn't post much, so there isn't much to go on, aside from defenses, a few of her suspicions, and Neville's accusation...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Draco Malfoy View Post
    plus the fact that she doesn't say much to defend herself other than "I just know I'm innocent, believe me plz."
    Why do people keep bringing this up? I can't prove I'm innocent until I die. So I can't really defend myself really.

I also haven't shown any disdain for dying, since it'll prove I'm innocent, and it means we can get to killing some mafia, like Neville.

I haven't role claimed yet because I figured I might survive today and could fake a role claim as a power role later to take a hit in the night from the mafia so they waste a bullet, but the more I think about it they probably already know my role if there's a Mafia Cop in play. Anyways I'm a Miller probably, I was told I was Vanilla Townie though. But if Neville is Mafia Cop or working with one, then it explains his claim of "Oh unless Cho's really a Miller". Though eh could be a Sane Cop, then in which case I would be a Miller. Though I find the last scenario the least likely as Neville's saying I might possibly be a Miller (and the fact that right now, I'm about 99% certain I am one) just kinds of screams Mafia Cop to me. That and the C-O-P thing, I've never seen it used by anyone other then scum, so yeah, it immediately screams scummy to me.

##Unvote: Cho Chang
    ##Vote: Moaning Myrtle

Do I really really have to explain?

Really, I don't think I believe anyone's roleclaim right now. I think at least one of you has to be telling the truth, but gawd. My brain can't handle so many roleclaims at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Cho
    That and the C-O-P thing, I've never seen it used by anyone other then scum, so yeah, it immediately screams scummy to me.
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/role-play...tals-hero.html

This was when it was first used. By YOU (maybe ) when you were the doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Neville Longbottom View Post
    That and the C-O-P thing, I've never seen it used by anyone other then scum, so yeah, it immediately screams scummy to me.

I wasn't in that game. And I'm not Psy/Lev. How I wish I were the Dynamic Duo of the Jolly Caped Crusader and the Norwegian Boy Wonder. But sadly I aren't. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cho Chang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Neville Longbottom View Post

I wasn't in that game. And I'm not Psy/Lev. How I wish I were the Dynamic Duo of the Jolly Caped Crusader and the Norwegian Boy Wonder. But sadly I aren't. T_T
    Why would you want to be them? People just try and figure out who they are the whole game so they can kill them xD

I'm with Luna. Myrtle is too crazy not to be scum.

##unvote: Cho
    ##vote: Myrtle