Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 73747515253545556575859606162636777107 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Alright... Here is what I figure.

-Myrtle is indeed a distraction as stated by someone else. As I have said, this could or could not be to throw us off.

-If Neville is a Mafia Cop and found Cho to be a power role for the town, if we do not lynch her, she is dead tonight, anyway because if she really is a power role, the Mafia will want to remove her.

-Draco says there is another Cop out there on the town side. I suggest that person investigate Neville tonight, because if Neville is a Mafia cop, our power roles are in trouble.

-If Neville is a regular Cop, he has already put himself in danger by coming straight out and saying it. Buckbeak can use their night ability to block/protect Neville tonight, I believe, preventing him from investigating if he is scum, but protecting him if he is not. At least until our other cop has the opportunity to investigate him.

Did nobody get Draco's clue? I did. At least I think I did.

I'm pretty certain Neville got my clue, Snape.

Anyway, Luna, who do you think the cop(s) should investigate tonight?

Snape, who do you find most suspicious?

I think that lynching Cho is undoubtedly the best best today.

I know some people have doubts, so for argument's sake, suppose I am lying and Cho is telling the truth. Cho has claimed Vanilla, and if I am lying and am mafia, she will flip vanilla and you will have a mafia member with no defence, ready to lynch. And you've only lost a vanilla townie as opposed to a power role. Not ideal, but worth it.

Again, if (I know I am but this is for argument's sake remember) I am telling the truth, you've either lost a mafia member (hurray) or a miller. If she is a miller, then I think she is right - it does make me look like a mafia cop, I suppose. And if she does flip miller, hopefully I can be investigated and we can have that cleared up.

Either way, lynching her would resolve a lot more than lynching someone else, I think.

And yes, I got the clue.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Neville Longbottom View Post
    I think that lynching Cho is undoubtedly the best best today.

I know some people have doubts, so for argument's sake, suppose I am lying and Cho is telling the truth. Cho has claimed Vanilla, and if I am lying and am mafia, she will flip vanilla and you will have a mafia member with no defence, ready to lynch.

Again, if (I know I am but this is for argument's sake remember) I am telling the truth, you've either lost a mafia member (hurray) or a miller. If she is a miller, then I think she is right - it does make me look like a mafia cop, I suppose. And if she does flip miller, hopefully I can be investigated and we can have that cleared up.

Either way, lynching her would resolve a lot more than lynching someone else, I think.

And yes, I got the clue.
    Also if she is a miller, that helps the town because it keeps mafia from claiming miller.

i'll put my vote back on Cho, I didn't want her to be lynched too early, but now I have a feel of what to do tonight.

##Vote: Cho Chang

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cho Chang (6): Neville Longbottom, Buckbeak, Dudley Dursley, Hermione Granger, Moaning Myrtle, Ron Weasley, Peter Pettigrew, Luna Lovegood
    Moaning Myrtle (2): Luna Lovegood, Peter Pettigrew
    Ron Weasley (1): Rubeus Hagrid, Moaning Myrtle
    Neville Longbottom (1): Cho Chang
    Peter Pettigrew (1): Draco Malfoy
    Buckbeak (0): Moaning Myrtle
    Mr. Filch (0): Draco Malfoy

5 hours and 26 minutes remain. Cho needs three more votes for majority.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Most suspicious is difficult. Personally, Cho is suspicious because of Neville. She hasn't done much to defend herself and she might be a scapegoat. If Myrtle is Mafia, they may have put Cho forward to stop Myrtle from going, especially after Neville's revelation. Myrtle is pretty much just annoying. I say we lynch one today and the other tomorrow.

As for who the Cops should investigate, I want Pettigrew, DD and Luna investigated. Pettigrew, because he seems suspicious to me and DD and Luna because I'm uncertain on them at the moment.

...Alright. Let's just get this over with.

##Unvote: Peter Pettigrew
    ##Vote: Cho Chang

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Draco Malfoy View Post
    I'm pretty certain Neville got my clue, Snape.

Anyway, Luna, who do you think the cop(s) should investigate tonight?

Snape, who do you find most suspicious?
    I think everyone got your clue, it was pretty obvious xD

ANYWAY.

If I were a cop I would investigate any one of these people who roleclaimed. Plenty to choose from.

Yeah, you're probably right

If everyone wishes to lynch Cho, fine... I still believe that Neville should be investigated, as, if he is a Mafia Cop, he poses a great threat to the town by being able to find the power roles. He is already a prime target for the Mafia if he is a regular Cop, anyway. With us not knowing, the only thing we can do, aside from have him investigated, is for him to be blocked/protected. That way, if he is town, he has less of a chance of being killed and if he is Mafia, he can't investigate anyone tonight.

I'll be leaving shortly, going out for dinner with the family, then getting a haircut, then visiting some relatives I haven't seen in a while.

I don't even know where to begin. x_X

This day has been crazy, roleclaims here, there, everywhere!

Two cops, Neville and Draco, and to be honest, I believe neither.

Myrtle acting incredibly annoying... again!

Jailkeeper, Buckbeak? Mind explaining what it even is?

Pettigrew reeking with Cult stench.

And then there's Cho. In my eyes the perfect example of a recruiter. Could be Cult, Mason or Mafia.

Seriously people, stop with the roleclaims! I can't make up my mind who to vote for, not because you all play so well, but because everyone is screwing up the game!

But for now, Myrtle has to die! Maybe I'll switch to Cho, depending on how it works out, but sheer annoyance drives me to this.

##vote: Myrtle

Jailkeeper is a doctor and roleblocker combination

So we would have a Doctor, Insane doctor and a Jailkeeper?

Throw in a white mage and we have all the protective roles possible.