Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 252829296979899100101102103104105106107108112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1686

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

I meant Hagrid, but more in a general sense.

Anyone could've claimed cop, even though it's been done 5 times or so, and you are all eating it up, completely forgetting anything you might've had against Hagrid.

Last day there were 3 votes against Hagrid, not me.

Well, you still didn't respond to the "I think an explanation from you would benefit us on finding the remaining scum." and I've never been suspicious of Hagrid. But that also doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of her. Hagrid's "roleclaim" gave me a new insight on who can and cannot be scum.

You're making this too easy for me to just vote for you.

What do I need to explain? Ask me a question, then I can answer it.

I don't even think I ever had done something that needed explaining.

If you want me to comment on Hagrid, I already did. Snape had a roleclaim that was nearly proven, and we still didn't believe it.

Now Hagrid comes out with a roleclaim where the only proof is, "Because I voted for mafia", and you all buy it like that.

Well, I voted for Ron too, and Dudley, and possibly hermione as well(I'll go check).

Why would I do this if I was scum?

After Snape's death, I think Filch is pretty much a confirmed townie. Today my vote goes to Myrtle. Really this time. I'm not letting something else distract me again.

Firstly, because of how she acted before she started being "serious" and secondly, because of yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Moaning Myrtle View Post
    Most suspicious:
    Hagrid
    Voldemort

Quite suspicious:
    Dumbledore
    Remus Lupin

Slightly Suspicious:
    Dobby
    Luna Lovegood

Not suspicious:
    Filch
    Snape
    Pettigrew

Just my opinion anyway, I only compiled this out of boredom, anyone agree with my list?

P.S Remember Pettigrew is Jester and will lose if we don't lynch him, so he really isn't a problem.
    As of this post, you aren't even the tiniest suspicious that Pettigrew, Filch, and Snape are mafia. Totally clear. Not the slightest bit scummy. Voldy and Hagrid on the other hand, are WAY up there on your list.

Crap, sorry Voldemort I really am, I just read the beginning and you and Tonks are totally Tandem.
    Forgive me? sorry I rushed to conclusion, your officially off my suspect list.

As for you Hagrid, I don't know if I should believe you or not...
    Then a sudden change of heart.

There is still a slight possibility Snape is a record keeper, Filch is nothing and I implore you to lynch him.
    ....and then....WTF....now Filch is scum? Well Snape was a Record Keeper. Still think he was lying about Filch?

Dobby don't believe Filch's paranoid Gun owner claim, I'm certain him and Snape are in tandem as mafia.
    Filch isn't a paranoid gun owner, I couldn't be more sure about it.
    You're awfully sure about it.

Yes, I am certain Filch is guilty and if I die tonight the fact shall be proven, and you will have the evidence required to lynch him.
    REALLY sure.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Severus Snape View Post
    Myrtle: You're trying way too hard. This is what makes me suspicious of you.
    I'm trying hard because I want to prove the roleclaims earlier have no correlation with my real role, or my intentions for the game result.
    ...:laugh:

Yes! But what annoys me is the fact that even though I have strongly opposed the mafia godfather AND Filch (Who will flip mafia) I'm still a suspect.
    I'm eager to win, and if I get lynched for that then so be it.
    Opposing the godfather by no means makes you innocent. In fact Snape himself was the one who told us who the godfather was, and you were one of many that wanted to lynch him.

Vote filch not Snape!
    Why Filch and not Snape, I have to ask?

~~~~

...and now there's Hagrid's roleclaim o_o

...okay, I think I believe it. We have yet to actually see a genuine cop on the town's side and I don't see anyone else claiming to be one. So I think we can vote Remus.

What do you have to say Remus? What are your thoughts on Myrtle?

All I can say is that either Snape explained his role very poorly to us (with the "randomly target for investigation each night" thing), or Denmark screwed up the role description, because that being on Snape's list of roles was basically what evidence I had against him (that and he could have easily been on Ron's mafia team and knew the other Godfather). Either way, basically all of you agreed with me that it needed looking into, as everyone voted either Snape or Filch.

My partner and I were suspicious of Remus for a while (in fact, I said he was "smart" for agreeing with me last round solely so he would not kill us during the night. Hey, at least that plan worked!). I tried to quickly drop his name as suspicious at the end in case we did die and you looked back at who we (my partner and I) were suspicious of.

I investigated Voldemort... well, because it was late, I was tired, and he was on my suspicious list from the day before due to how he was acting. Once I actually thought it through, I was kicking myself. I did not investigate Snape because I felt there was easily enough to demonstrate why we should lynch him... which, apparently there was.

Notice how I mentioned Voldemort as suspicious (after Hermione) the day before I investigated him, and then after that didn't mention him at all. His investigation had cleared him.

Notice how we also didn't change our vote from Hermione even though it was obvious the town was going to and should lynch Dudley after Snape's roleclaim. This was so that if we died, you guys could look back and see who we had investigated.

Yeah, Remus is guilty. THIS one, I'm certain about.

Actually, I must say, I'm shocked it hasn't been blatantly obvious to people that we were the cop for the past two days now. I fully expected to be killed the night after we voted for Hermione, and every day since then has been a surprise blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Remus Lupin View Post
    What do I need to explain? Ask me a question, then I can answer it.

I don't even think I ever had done something that needed explaining.

If you want me to comment on Hagrid, I already did. Snape had a roleclaim that was nearly proven, and we still didn't believe it.

Now Hagrid comes out with a roleclaim where the only proof is, "Because I voted for mafia", and you all buy it like that.

Well, I voted for Ron too, and Dudley,

Why would I do this if I was scum?
    This is what I say, I can't say much else when someone claims cop and everyone believes him.

The only other possibility I can think of is me being a Miller.

Besides, after calculating, there is only one mafia left.

Anyone might think this is Hagrid? He could just as well be a mafia cop, going against Townies now that the other mafia faction is dead.

And yeah, I know that sounds lame, but what else am I supposed to think? That random townies start roleclaiming and pointing at people?

Well if we had no other option but a speed lynch you'd be the main suspect. I just wanted you to get yourself out of the hot zone.

Well, I can start shouting and acting like Myrtle, but I don't get how this can happen myself.

If what Hagrid is saying is true, which I believe is about an 80%, then how in the hell can I be a Vanilla Townie?

Well, I'm off to bed.

But seeing that even though nobody here ever suspected me of scum(except of course, Hagrid), you all love to jump on bandwagons, I'll probably be lynched before I wake up. Try not to, though.

Try and remember last day before any rash descisions. I thought that case was bulletproof as well.

Good night.

I'd never thought I'd be dead before Myrtle, guess the world's a strange place.

I want to hear what Dobby thinks S:

Personally, I'm not incredibly sure what to think... Myrtle seems to just kinda... go along with a lot of stuff. I'm kinda wondering why she was so eager for us to lynch Filch... I mean, she'd been saying the whole time that if we lynched Pettigrew, we lose, so it seemed like she believed Snape on that one... Here's a few things that make me suspect her:

-If she is Mafia, it would make perfect sense that she would want to lynch Filch, that way she didn't have to target him and risk killing herself.

-If Snape died in the night phase, it would be perfectly explainable as 'oh, he had a power role and the Mafia wanted him out of the way.'

I'm not too certain why the Mafia went after Pettigrew, though... we weren't really planning to lynch him, so there was no way for him to win...

As to Hagrid, I'm not certain what to think... he could be lying or he could be telling the truth. I DO know that Hagrid was saying Hermione was suspicious long before we found out that she was Mafia... so that lends a bit of credibility to his claim.

I haven't really seen Lupin say anything suspicious... mostly, he's been kinda keen on lynching Myrtle... but then again, with everything I've seen, I can kinda understand why...

Basically, I am pretty much at a loss. As of right now, I am most suspicious of Myrtle...

Prepare for a long post.

There are several things I want cleared up.

1. Peter Pettigrew doesn't post enough to be a Jester. Myrtle in day 2 and 3 would be Jester behaviour.

2. With such a good role, wouldn't Filch post more?

3. Dudley Godfather? Possible, but you could also be covering for Myrtle. A last desperation attempt.

Let's see what Dudley says before anything. I don't know what to make of it anymore. Record keeper doesn't seem a role too strange for this game, but Peter being a Jester bothers me.
    This is a normal response to the when the record keeper role was claimed. This didn't cause supision.

I forgot Peter was replaced, but still, it doesn't seem like Jester behaviour.

Filch could be true, I'll give you that.

I couldn't find Record keeper in the flash, so I would assume they made it up.

Whatever happens now, you did right. If I found a godfather, I would've done the same.

Although, with so much suspision on Dudley, I don't think it would've been neccesary.
    You were previously wanting myrtle killed based on annoyingness. But it's the right thing to do about dudders, you say. You were just stating that myrtle is annoying and can't be trusted when myrtle was the one who was suspicious. You really think we would have listened that much to DD?
    If everyone votes Dudley, I might be okay with it.

But I want Myrtle out as soon as possible. She has been breaking up the discussions as soon as she came here and the only reason we are having a serious one now is because she isn't here.

That said, I will go by the town's descision on this one. If everyone votes Dudley, I'm okay with it. We probably would've done so tomorrow anyway.

But! I want to hear a defence from Dudley. I don't want something like Cho to happen again. (Darn that Psychotic!)
    You go back to myrtle. It's your chance to save dudders. You will bandwagon with the town if they want dudders but you know, you just think myrtle is just plain annoying and needs to be out. Even if someone is annoying it doesn't mean they aren't still town. If you HAVE played much then you'll know that DD is just plain annoying. We learn to ignore him, I know I have.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Buckbeak View Post
    I wanna lynch him to test Snape's claim.
    This is a very bad reason to lynch someone. If we did that anytime anyone roleclaimed, everyone would've been dead by now.

Remember Cho?

Remember the fact that we actually haven't lynched a Mafia yet?

All the Mafia kills are to be given to the Vig or serial killer.
    Yes I agree with this even now. You all SHOULDN'T just believe me.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Buckbeak View Post
    But he's annoying and not helping much. Xp
    Then vote for him because of that reason, not an uncomfirmed roleclaim. But that is a very slippery road to go on.

He hasn't helped the town, but he also hasn't worked against it.

That said, I want a real defence this time Dudders. I know I won't change my vote today unless he really slips up, but this is all for tomorrows lynch in my eyes.
    You make another mention that you want dudders to try and save himself and you wont lynch him unless he slips up.
    And Snape, I seriously doubt that they would mae a random investigative role that is hardly used in mafia games, insane.
    He was just being careful. We had a shrink you never know. Look at the list of roles we've had so far. It wasn't so shocking that it COULD have been insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rubeus Hagrid View Post
    At least we'd have a little more to go on than "just being annoying" like the current Myrtle bandwagon is.
    It's not only being annoying. It's actively working against the town's ability to discuss and observe. I cannot question someone if 15 posts of her come between it. I need my mind at it's clearest with all these roleclaims.

But as I said before, I will go with the town on this one. If you all want Dudley, I will go for Dudley.
    Again, myrtle is annoying we should lynch. Oh yeah i'll go with dudders is you guys need me too but I wont look at it myself even though I'm taking time to look at myrtle :/ Why not pay attention to Dudley when you can pay attention to others. He was one of the main suspects.
    I agree with everyone, Dudley might be the safest lead we've had all game long. Snape's roleclaim sounds very real. Plus, most of the roles seem to fit. (I say most, because the Jester doesn't) And if it doesn't, we know just who to lynch, because I seriously doubt a Insane record keeper(if that is even possible with exact role description).

Either he lies, or he doesn't. There is no sanity involved.

I suggest that Buckbeak protects Snape anyway, seeing as Snape would be a most likely target. If Dudley is confirmed, everyone will rally around Snape, seeing as he is the only confirmed townie. Plus, it could stop a nightkill. Very useful in my eyes.

Let's see what the lynch will bring, hopefully, a dead godfather.

##Unvote: Myrtle
    ##vote: Dudders

Myrtle has been behaving a little better, and Buckbeak I'm still not sure of. I've questioned the hippogriff some time ago and there are definite holes in his answers.
    Then we have you back tracking that myrtle has been better when not long before you were focusing so much attention on them.

You also finally start mentioning that dudley is suspicious to you. And a few loose reasons why. Dudders is going down so jump off the boat and join the life raft with the townies!

This is just what I saw that day. It seemed that dudley and Remus were on the same team. Dudley the Godfather and Remus a goon or other mafia role. From all the mafia games I've ever been apart of this seems to be prevalent when a mafia member is underfire. Just like other games they did a similar tactic. Remus tried to protect Dudley at first by dismissing all the claims against him. However, at the very end when it would make no difference, Remus switched his vote and voted for Dudley, likely only to avoid future suspicion.

(SPOILER)I seriously printed out the two days I missed. I think 5 pages on 50 post per page but it was like 53 when printed. I was killing trees. I had to replace my black ink and was complaining about not being able to find it xD You're hilighted pink fyi Remus :3 thought it fit you if anyone else wants to know. I used 4 colors, pink, light blue, dark blue and green. It's the only ones I could find xD Now that I think about it... I think the couch ate them D:

Well, we're cornered and right now, I don't think worrying about Hagrid's role claim is going to help us, because if it's true then they're going to be gone tomorrow.

We can at least try and use the information we have. I haven't seen a roleclaim with that kind of information so I'm almost positive it's legitimate. The only real suspicious aspect I see is the fact that there isn't a Snape investigation even though her role was trivial for quite some time. Well, whatever Snape is gone now anyway.

I say we lynch Myrtle and settle this once and for all and lets see if we can get any more information from the night actions tomorrow.