Page 16 of 113 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122263666 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Three things.

1) Whoever killed my sister will pay, especially because she is a blabbermouth. So Sirius Black killed her, a prime target for cop investigation or lynching, as he is probably scum because the other kill was a mafia.

2) We have 2 killing factions. So we have three good possibilities. Two mafia (I really hope not) A serial Killer ( Not as bad as two mafia, but still bad) or a vigilante (Best case Scenario)

3) We messed up with lynching Bellatrix, but the mafia godfather is dead. this is a very very good thing.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh btw i can has thread title change?

I'll be away for a good chunk of the afternoon so no screaming for a votecount until I'm back.

Gah, what foul luck. From the look of it I'm going to die out of pure bad luck. I'm not mafia. I'm not vig, I'm not serial killer, I'm not any of those things.

I'm a "Jumpy Citizen". On night one I have to (I have no choice in the matter ) kill one other player. Day One gave me crap to work with so I just decided to see what would've happened if we lynched Ginny instead of Bellatrix.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ron Weasley View Post
    Three things.

1) Whoever killed my sister will pay, especially because she is a blabbermouth. So Sirius Black killed her, a prime target for cop investigation or lynching, as he is probably scum because the other kill was a mafia.

2) We have 2 killing factions. So we have three good possibilities. Two mafia (I really hope not) A serial Killer ( Not as bad as two mafia, but still bad) or a vigilante (Best case Scenario)

3) We messed up with lynching Bellatrix, but the mafia godfather is dead. this is a very very good thing.
    I'd like to point out flaws in your ideas.

1. As much as I'd love to have a Cop prove my innocence this would draw him out far too early in this game. Don't even get me started on how much that rings scum to me.

2. We don't know that for sure. We could have two killing factions, this would require for a doctor or roleblocker to have made a good choice last night (or some Bulletproof role). We could also have a Nexus, a bus driver, the list goes on. Don't try and make us rule out other possibilities.

Day 2+ mafia errors

• Gloating (any form of "complaining" about how bad the previous night was, how the doctor/cop was killed, etc.) Similar to "congratulating the doctor".
    Thanks

One Godfather down and, quite possibly, one more to go.

Suspicion number one is Sirius Black...I think you all know the main reason why. The smaller, second reason is his posting. He seems to be trying to lay low.

Second suspicion is Neville Longbottom because of this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Neville Longbottom
    Oh, not long left, I think I should vote.

##vote: Hermione Granger
    He sounds like he's trying to sneak in but not sound suspicious. He didn't give a reason for voting other than the time crunch, which is a very bad reason.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Voldemort View Post
    ##Vote: Bellatrix
    I'm thinking Voldemort is pretty scummy too. No reasoning or anything on the sudden death kill. It might be that they were planning on killing ginny in the night so he killed bellatrix during the day. Thats my Two cents.

I think you are very, very wrong.

Besides, only the mafia would want the townies to think this way!

##Vote: Dudley Dursley

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sirius Black View Post
    Gah, what foul luck. From the look of it I'm going to die out of pure bad luck. I'm not mafia. I'm not vig, I'm not serial killer, I'm not any of those things.

I'm a "Jumpy Citizen". On night one I have to (I have no choice in the matter ) kill one other player. Day One gave me crap to work with so I just decided to see what would've happened if we lynched Ginny instead of Bellatrix.

Three things.

1. As much as I'd love to have a Cop prove my innocence this would draw him out far too early in this game. Don't even get me started on how much that rings scum to me.

2. We don't know that for sure. We could have two killing factions, this would require for a doctor or roleblocker to have made a good choice last night (or some Bulletproof role). We could also have a Nexus, a bus driver, the list goes on. Don't try and make us rule out other possibilities.

Day 2+ mafia errors

• Gloating (any form of "complaining" about how bad the previous night was, how the doctor/cop was killed, etc.) Similar to "congratulating the doctor".
    Thanks
    I'm guessing LoM and Denmark forgot about another role then. Overeager Vigilante. It is the exact same role as the Jumpy Citizen you described. You can't blame me for thinking you are scum when it is known you killed Ginny and the other kill was on a mafia person.

Also I listed those as the most probable reasons for two kills. If you want some more reasons that Goyle was killed, I can think up plenty
    for you besides the ones we already listed
    Inventor
    Jack of all trades
    Scitzo
    CPR Doctor
    Paranoid Gun Owner with doctor protection on whoever Goyle targeted
    A role that LoM and Denmark made for the game.
    There is way to many possibilities for two kills, and I picked the three that felt to be the most likely.

As for three, why not be happy, a godfather is a great thing to get rid of this early. cops are the most reliable method of finding out if the alliance of someone (Scum or not scum) and taking out someone who is immune to it is great news for the whole town.

OK wow I just wantedn explanation why you voted for her. Don't you think that seems a bit scummy? Voting for someone who just pointed something out?

Three things.

Day 2+ mafia errors

Thanks
    I'm guessing LoM and Denmark forgot about another role then. Overeager Vigilante. It is the exact same role as the Jumpy Citizen you described. You can't blame me for thinking you are scum when it is known you killed Ginny and the other kill was on a mafia person.
    No, Overeager Vig can make more then one kill. I can only make that one kill on Day One. Really kinda a stupid role in my honest opinion, especially because I'd rather make no kill at all.
    I don't blame you, but there is a lot of misinfo in your post that could definitely be a bad influence on lesser experienced players.

Also I listed those as the most probable reasons for two kills. If you want some more reasons that Goyle was killed, I can think up plenty
    Inventor
    Jack of all trades
    Scitzo
    CPR Doctor
    There is way to many possibilities for two kills, and I picked the three that felt to be the most likely.

As for three, why not be happy, a godfather is a great thing to get rid of this early. cops are the most reliable method of finding out if the alliance of someone (Scum or not scum) and taking out someone who is immune to it is great news for the whole town.
    Exactly, so we haven't exactly nailed it down to "three probable". Towns die when they get too closeminded.

Gloating, complaining and all of that is a way for scum to try and fit in with the town.

Simply put, I have more then an eye on you.

We killed a Godfather on the first night. Very nice, Let's keep it up.

Blabbermouth was a gift from heaven, at least now we know who killed her.

Why, of course, is still to be determined, but can be guessed.

I for one, will keep him in mind for my vote, unless someone slips up and confirms they are mafia.
    Last edited by [M] Elize; 08-14-2008 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dudley Dursley View Post

OK wow I just wantedn explanation why you voted for her. Don't you think that seems a bit scummy? Voting for someone who just pointed something out?
    If I had let the mafia vote, there'd really be no reason for them to pick themselves if they were both on the chopping block.

At least by taking their option to do this away, they're still a chance that whoever I killed would have been mafia. It's just unfortunate that the dead person was town.

I still don't know whether Ginny was town or mafia, because all that was said was blabbermouth, and I can't find that anywhere on the role list. But I'm assuming that's town because the mafia killed her/them.

Thanks ok your good your not on my list for now.

Three things.

Day 2+ mafia errors

Thanks
    No, Overeager Vig can make more then one kill. I can only make that one kill on Day One. Really kinda a stupid role in my honest opinion, especially because I'd rather make no kill at all.
    I don't blame you, but there is a lot of misinfo in your post that could definitely be a bad influence on lesser experienced players.

Inventor
    Jack of all trades
    Scitzo
    CPR Doctor

Exactly, so we haven't exactly nailed it down to "three probable". Towns die when they get too closeminded.

Gloating, complaining and all of that is a way for scum to try and fit in with the town.

Simply put, I have more then an eye on you.
    hey, you are misinformed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by mafia flash
    Overeager Vigilante
    Allignment: Pro Town
    An overeager Vigilante MUST choose one person to kill each night.

People, let's keep the quotes small. Cut out the part you aren't responding to.

This setup seems really crazy...

I have to think about this! Sirius is interesting but we can't forget about the people laying low. I'm on to you.