Page 20 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526304070 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

True enough, I suppose. I still believe that we should keep an eye on Sirius, though. There is a chance that there were only TWO groups killing last night. One that killed the Godfather and Sirius.... I shall keep my eye on him.

I can believe Sirius. Ginny was nearly lynched yesterday, and I don't know why the mafia would target someone who the town was already suspicious of.

The cop should ignore all suggestions about who to investigate. Remember, there are mafia among us. Trust your own decisions.

There is still plenty of time so I am not certain on who to vote for yet, but I am thinking about it.

If it really is true what Sirius was saying, then we still have 2 groups left because I doubt the Mafia would target their own Godfather.... We just have to figure out if the one that killed Goyle was a second Mafia or if it was a Vig.

I do kinda feel Tonks is scum. She seems to be trying to thwart any effort we make, although that might just be me.

Just to clear some stuff up, I do have a non-vanilla role.

@Dobby:

Don't forget serial killer.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dobby View Post
    If it really is true what Sirius was saying, then we still have 2 groups left because I doubt the Mafia would target their own Godfather.... We just have to figure out if the one that killed Goyle was a second Mafia or if it was a Vig.
    In a 23-player game I would guess we have either one large mafia(unlikely), or two small one's. Usually also a vig or major town power roles.

It could be two mafia factions and a roleblock/doctor block, or a Vig and a roleblock, or someone switching the kill to another(I can't really remember the role).

Doesn't really help us, I suppose. It's nearly impossible to determine, unless we actually lynch him, which could go wrong.

edit: And the serial killer, mafia hitman, etc.

Neville:

That could be true... The main thing is, we know that there are two killing factions out there. We just have to figure out who/what the second one is.

Maybe only one faction with two killing powers?

Buckbeak:

Perhaps. It could be, as Neville suggested, a serial killer and the Mafia... I'm not entirely sure what others it could be since both killings were done at night... and one was apparently stopped...

Well, was someone targeting the doc? Because they usually protect themselves on the first night...

There is also one other thing that is beginning to irk me. Where is Filch and Myrtle? I hope they get on here and play! I hope this gets their attention if they are even paying attention to this!

##Vote: Moaning Myrtle

Yeah, inactives suck limes.

They all responded to their PM's, so that means they are intentionally inactive.

##vote: Filch the filthy squib

Buckbeak:

The Doctor is a possibility... I suppose there are a few other possibilities as well... It is too early, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Remus Lupin View Post
    They all responded to their PM's, so that means they are intentionally inactive.

##vote: Filch the filthy squib
    Really? Well, then, looks like they are ignoring us...

##Vote-Filch

Get in here and I'll unvote you!