Page 21 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324252627314171 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

##Unvote: Sirius Black
    ##Vote: Ron Weasley

*cough*

Why, Ron, Crabbe?

Personally, I feel Buckbeak may have made a target of him/herself by saying s/he was non-Vanilla. While s/he may be Mafia, we'll know if s/he turns up dead on day 3. This is why we now need to figure out what role Buckbeak is, to determine if the Doctor should protect him/her because s/he may have made a target of themself.
    Whoa, long post about nothing really.

I have my reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vincent Crabbe View Post
    I have my reasons.
    Please, enlighten me why you voted for me.

I agree with Ron. He needs to give a reason. Unless he's the Cop and found out Ron is Mafia which would be incredibly stupid of him to vote without giving a reason or getting people on his side.

I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that until I learn more about your role in this town.

I'm not a cop.

Well, explain why, please.

Snape-Yep.

Si vous pouvez lire ce, bonne. Vous êtes compétent en français, je suis en train de prendre un risque, mais je vais vous informer Je suis une prison du gardien, et si vous voulez que je utiliser mon rôle il vous suffit de répondre dans une langue qui n'est pas l'anglais, et je vais utiliser mon rôle sur vous .

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vincent Crabbe View Post
    I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that until I learn more about your role in this town.
    Why this is quite scummy. "gimme your role I can have you as my next target" really c'mon.

Two things:
    1: I don't really feel like roleclaiming this early. I think it'll spoil my fun.
    2: It just hit me that Dudley's right, and it was pretty stupid of me to call you out on your role. Believe what you want or believe my word: I'm not scum either.

Yeah, it's justing painting a 'I'm Scum' sign on your back.

EDIT-Well then, please find some logic to vote him.

I won't, but I will say this.
    You might want to think carefully about what you turn up the next few days, Ron.

Is that a dare?

It could be considered one.
    Now please, don't consider it as a threat. I wanted to prompt some sort of discussion to get this out there, but I like to remain cryptic.
    Also, watermelon is freakin' delicious.