Page 24 of 113 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324252627282930344474 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

While I still think he may be scummy, we don't have any proof he is, although he may just be role-claiming. At the moment, if no one more scummy comes along, my vote will be at him.

While your waiting, besides Ron, who's scummy?

I'm off to bed, so I'm afraid I can't watch how this unfolds.

I also cannot see Ron's defense and therefore will have to stick with my vote, without any other suspect, as it could just be a roleclaim.

If it all works out my vote should be the only one against you anyway.

If not, then my apologies.

Until tomorrow.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Shrink doesn't seem believable enough. Not only is it not a normal alias for the psychiatrist has anyone even seen it in play? My vote stands.

Also unless Im mistaken psychiatrists don't know who they are trying to cure its just guess every night til you get it.

Wow, great point, Dem- I mean, Dudley!

As I recall, Dudley, Sirius' role of Jumpy Citizen is also an unorthodox name for a role. Hell, I even confused him for an Overeager Vigilante at first, which is my reason for my original vote.

But you mistake there is that those are two completley different roles One gets a kill night one and the other gets a kill everynight. Also If you know its Ron you could have cured him last night instead of tonight.

Curing wasn't in my job description. I've been given no notion that I'm hunting a psychopath.
    As for Sirius, I confused him because I missed the part where he mentioned it was a night one only kill, thus jumping to conclusions about him.

a shrink? That's an awesome role to have

I think it's a bit too early to vote off inactives, but on the same stroke, I can understand why.

Dumbledore, knock off the antagonization, please. We need to think as a team.

I'm not sure if I completely believe Vincent's claim just yet because it's just too convenient to me. My eyes are on Ron for the most part right now, and Vincent too. But...

##Vote: Cho Chang

She comes and goes too much, says too little. Until she starts coming around a bit more or until I have a reason to believe someone else is suspicious, she's my vote.

Ugh... Well Crabbe I don't want you living to the night if you do you might be a mafia(Sk Etc.) trying to buy yourself another night by saying ill be dead tonight lynch someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Draco Malfoy View Post
    Dumbledore, knock off the antagonization, please. We need to think as a team.
    Well, have Snape explain to me that if I AM Demon Dude, would that give the town any more reason to lynch me?

Do what you want. I figure if I don't get lynched, the scum wouldn't want any other insane individuals to become aware of the fact that they're insane and start putting their abilities to good use (or in the case of the nutzo doctor, any use at all).

Dumbledore, it's a joke. If you notice a few people were joking about Dudley being DD because of the initials.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Come on guys stop discussing other peoples' identities for srs

i'm demon dude