Page 27 of 113 FirstFirst ... 71721222324252627282930313233374777 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

To start I'm going to answer any questions made to me, plus any questions people still have I'll be willing to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luna Lovegood View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of Sirius's role claim. Why did you pick Ginny, Sirius?
    I think I already answered this, but she had the second most votes and I wanted to see what would've happened if we lynched her instead. Also the way Beaky, Voldy, and Hermy rescued her seemed odd. I thought there was a chance her name would pop up for a lynch so I thought it would be better for the town to just kill her with my kill. If I missed any questions tell me and I'll answer them.

I read through the thing, and we're Crabbe's post that Ron is "Insane" would match up with my feelings of him having the possibility of scum, the way he went about telling it to us makes me feel he is scum. I can easily see either being scum. Crabbe's posts almost scream scum to me, trying to vote without reasons, then coming up with a roleclaim that we can't verify and can EVEN BE WRONG! There's no way of confirming his role at all, a very safe roleclaim for any anti-faction. I can't see anyone who is more scummy then Crabbe or anyone that we can learn more from the flip. After all if Crabbe is flips Shrink then we know there's something up with Ron.

I thought his roleclaim in quotes and the way the mods reacted to it was pretty convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tonks View Post
    I thought his roleclaim in quotes and the way the mods reacted to it was pretty convincing.
    Read it again. He said not to make roleclaims in quotes not that he was correct in his roleclaim, just that its all most be done in our own words.

He didn't seem smart enough to make up such a good role PM xD But I s'pose he could be pretending or I'm underestimating him...

It's easy to play dumb then type out a coherent role PM, I guess

I think one iffy roleclaim a day should be the maximum

It's possible that he could have quoted it from somewhere else, isn't it? Or perhaps quoted from the PM and then made modifications?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tonks View Post
    He didn't seem smart enough to make up such a good role PM xD But I s'pose he could be pretending or I'm underestimating him...
    You can't let mafia go 'because they seem stupid'. If you do that then you may as well hand them they game. Really there's nothing about that roleclaim that I see that 'absolutely can't be fabricated.'

##Vote: Crabbe

I'm pretty convinced with Crabbe being scum. Sure I could be wrong, but we learn the most from this kill anyway.

Hey! My roleclaim isn't iffy! xD

Sure my role sucks, but it isn't iffy

Personally, I want to hear Dumbledore's defense to my Post before I vote. Of course, we still have like 14 hours left or something.

I believe it slightly more than Crabbe. I keep flipping from YEAH HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH and LYNCH HIM xD

What makes you so supsicious Snape.

I voiced my reasons in an earlier post. It was something along the lines of claiming you were scum. Could be a joke, could be the truth. You also haven't done anything to suggest you're pro-town. Though, you haven't really done anything to suggest Mafia.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luna Lovegood View Post
    I believe it slightly more than Crabbe. I keep flipping from YEAH HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH and LYNCH HIM xD
    I know really Im having the same issue now. and what mafia job could even come up as insane really.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Severus Snape View Post
    I voiced my reasons in an earlier post. It was something along the lines of claiming you were scum. Could be a joke, could be the truth. You also haven't done anything to suggest you're pro-town. Though, you haven't really done anything to suggest Mafia.
    Which to me is a reason why I think we can't vote for Dumbledore. It would be a shot in the dark, based off a stupid post whether he's scum or town. We can learn much more from other lynches.

Yup that's me!!

Well I'm not mafia, that was just something I did because of a DD reference post right before mine. I think.