Page 29 of 113 FirstFirst ... 91923242526272829303132333435394979 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

14 Hours I think. Roughly.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You are correct, Professor.

I'll be out tomorrow morning but I should be back in time for the end of the day.

Oh and if for some reason a majority is reached and I'm not around if some CK or Admin could close the thread that would just be awesome.

Quick, while he's away, let's vote for him!
    Also, I'm confused. My head hurts from the tiredness.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Voting for me is ILLEGAL. >:O

Maybe if you were 18 we wouldn't have this problem would we?

I know. But what would you do if we did vote for you? If all of us did? Huh?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Hey please stop the useless spam its day two spam is for pages 5 and under. Really this game is starting to have people discussing things and your useless spam is interrupting it.

Oh I got voted for. For inactivity.

Well I think I got 3 posts as of now so can't blame ya. I kind of get put off on posting when I see about 3 new pages of posts every time I come back on, and I don't have a lot to contribute yet.

So far my suspicion list includes Crabbe for obvious reasons and a gut feeling. Sirius I'm not sure if he is scum and panicked and did a role claim or if he is telling the truth. Since only one townie died I'm somewhat inclined to believe he is scum, killed her and panicked over getting called out for it. Otherwise that means the mafia kill was either blocked or their target got protected.

Either way killing him now wouldn't be bad. If he's scum, yay, if he's town, well he already got his kill off. Nothing more then a vanilla that the mafia know not to go after at night.

Well, for me, It is Page 5 (I need to change that, thanks for reminding me) Second, we're really just discussing Crabbe's role claim and insane Mafia or something. Really, if we want to get anything done, we need to start looking at other members. Mainly the people who haven't done much, but have been online and posted.

Well I was speaking more on the "Kill Harry" stuff anyways. What constitutes as insane could really be anything none of us are really gonna know.
    Also I have not seen dumbledork add anything useful at this point. (I may be wrong)
    Also so I don't forget ##Unvote: Crabbe

No, Dumbledore hasn't, which prompted me to question him earlier. He didn't seem bothered about the fact that he's on my list of suspects and didn't do anything to try and prove me wrong, which makes me think he's either a really laid-back townie, or a really laid-back Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cho Chang View Post
    Oh I got voted for. For inactivity.

Well I think I got 3 posts as of now so can't blame ya. I kind of get put off on posting when I see about 3 new pages of posts every time I come back on, and I don't have a lot to contribute yet.

So far my suspicion list includes Crabbe for obvious reasons and a gut feeling. Sirius I'm not sure if he is scum and panicked and did a role claim or if he is telling the truth. Since only one townie died I'm somewhat inclined to believe he is scum, killed her and panicked over getting called out for it. Otherwise that means the mafia kill was either blocked or their target got protected.

Either way killing him now wouldn't be bad. If he's scum, yay, if he's town, well he already got his kill off. Nothing more then a vanilla that the mafia know not to go after at night.

There are many ways that the Godfather could've died we've already been over this. But I didn't "panic". I had to explain why my name was said. As far as I'm concerned the Crabbe and Ron situation should be addressed, there is something important there. What do we learn from killing me? I know that the town will learn nothing and I can't watch that happen.

Umm...Dudley, Severus, what have you added? I don't think anyone's added much of anything yet aside from roleclaims which haven't been proven

I added why Crabbe role claim was stupid. and Im the one who got him to say it.

For the moment I am still considering Sirius and Crabbe...

I'm not entirely sure I believe Sirius's claim that his job is done. As previously stated, he could simply be trying to get the attention away from himself.

As for Crabbe, it wouldn't be too incredibly hard to alter the quote to look like a role PM. We've all seen them and know the format for them, so faking one wouldn't be too hard... It, coupled with his vote against Ron, might be trying to get us to go after a townie or he could actually know something about Ron's role that we don't...

At this moment, I am leaning a bit more towards Crabbe... though Sirius seems just as eager to defend his roleclaim...