Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3040444546474849505152535455566070100 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Yet you won't reveal your team? Why not rat them out?

Ah, I see. You're not overly dangerous to us now, so we just need to find the scary Cult people

Something tells me Pettigrew is a Cult member. Or maybe that's just me combining my suspicion with this new roleclaim

I believe Pettigrew may be Cult Leader (or whatever Cult member can recruit).I should post resoning for my suspicion. As Draco noted before, he has only posted thrice in this thread, once asking for a status update on page one. This may be so he can easily tell who is available to recruit. Possible, plausible, but I'm not sure if it's likely.

However, I'm not sure how dangerous this Cult is. Is it possible one of them has a night kill power?

Myrtle, can you share any information with us?

That's a hell of a lot to read. Unfortunatly, I have to go out now. I'll be back in a few hours and read everything, before revealing who I find suspicious. Don't post too much while I'm gone.

Seeing as I'm falling asleep at the keyboard, it would make sense for me to go to sleep. Good Luck while I'm gone

I won't give any names because I would die, and then I have no chance to be saved by any other recruitment type character.
    But if I don’t get recruited and I screw the cult over I get nowhere, I’m taking a risk for YOUR sakes don’t act like you guys are doing me a favour.

- There is a Cult Recruiter - He recruited me on night 1, beforehand I was a Vanilla townie.
    - Another Cult member, recruited last night.
    - And a Cult Cop - presumably to make sure the Cult recruiter doesn’t recruit a mafia and get killed.

These are what they SAY their roles are, but whether their trustworthy … They did try to make me a scapegoat.
    But I can’t give names, or it’s game over for me unless I get out of the Cult somehow.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the Cult count as insane, the Shrink was probably implemented to find us, not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cho Chang
    I mean why would you mention Miller? Honestly? What Cop in thep ast has said "I tested it and I'm sane and he's scum, oh by the way they could be Miller" it's almost like he KNOWS I'm a Miller when I don't, and expects his claim to get me killed,. flip Miller so he can go "Oh my bad! Guess that off chance of 'em being the Miller was right!".
    Claiming miller is a typical mafia defence to a cop's guilty verdict, so I tried to pre-empt that. However you're using that against me, so I think it's a case of damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

At the end of the day, I do not think you are a miller simply because the role is very rare. It's actually much more likely that you are a serial killer, although obviously you wouldn't use that as a defense. I do think you are mafia and I've made that clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cho
    Also looks like only 1 mafia team and they are hurting right now. So with cult in mind might be a good chance to bag us a few purples
    Let's leave the mafia alone and concentrate on the cult? Haha. Come on now.

Anyway, I've put my neck on the line to tell the town my night results. Take them or leave them. I think it's the best lead we've got by a long shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrtle
    And Nevile if you look back at my post earlier, I too did the C O P trick, you could of done it to make your role claim more believable, hmm?
    I know you did. I did it first though. Well, Psycho did it first but hehe As for Myrtle, I do think we should wait until tomorrow with that one to see if she gets turned back to the town side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckbeak
    However, I'm not sure how dangerous this Cult is. Is it possible one of them has a night kill power?
    I think that would be a bit too overpowered!

It is likely a CPR doctor targeted the mafia godfather, if that is the case I implore ALL doctors in this game to be careful of who they protect.
    I'd also like to point out that we need to make a decision, do we kill mafia or the Cult, lets look at both sides.

- Mafia can kill but are weakened by the loss of their Godfather, they have little influence now but may take advantage of the Cult and come back at the end.

- Cult, they can't night kill (as far as I know) But can recruit an extra member every night, and with the edition of a Cult Cop it is very unlikely they will accidentally recruit a mafian and die, once the cult recruiter is dead, they lose their trump card, but we need to find him soon if they are the main target.

Here is how we will decide.

-If I get recruited tonight by the mafia/masons I will have the chance to rat out all my fellow Cult members, this should insure they die, unfortunately either way, its impossible for me to win because I will get lynched if I am mafia recruited or night killed if I am mason recruited, I am ready to make this sacrifice.

- If I DON'T get recruited by any parties then I'll be forced to reveal the Cult, but due to the fact I won't have any parties supporting me and helping prove my fact, it is likely the Mafia AND town would have to collaborate to take down the cult names, this will be complicated because I'd need a certain level of trust.

- If get killed then it would be proven there is a Cult, unfortunately I would not be able to give any names, if I die then focus on those who voted for Crabbe as they are the likely suspects.

You must remember that I can only give Cult names tomorrow, there is a chance you will lynch the recruiter, in that case I won't need to relay any info and you guys can focus on the mafia, as the Cult won't be powerful enough to make a real difference.

Oh, Jesus. Die already!!!!

I'm feeling like I should just vote Myrtle so she'll shut the hell up.

I won't be around until later this evening. So, I won't be able to contribute or vote 'til then.

If we're gonna lynch Cho, I have no problem with that... yet.

Jesus H, Myrtle. You are making things unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luna Lovegood View Post
    Hey, Buckbeak. Would you mind translating all the stuff you said before in English, please?

Alright, fine.

My first post was that I am the Jailkeeper.

So if you need my role just gimme the word. The second was translated by Dobby, so he pretty much said it already.