Page 55 of 113 FirstFirst ... 53545495051525354555657585960616575105 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Draco Malfoy View Post
    How do I know you're not the cop, Neville? Because: I know who the cop really is, might say we're..chums.
    Interesting. Even if you are telling the truth - obviously you shouldn't be trusted until you've proven yourself, same as me - what makes you think there is only one cop?

Also, who do you think is suspicious, Myrtle?

I'm pretty sure there is more than one cop, with a game this size. That's why I think it's ok if Draco reveals his pocket cop.

Pettigrew:

Whether or not we have multiple Cops, they should still not be revealed, I believe. They are far more helpful to the town if they remain hidden. Drawing them out and making them roleclaim merely puts them higher up on the Mafia's list.

Myrtle:

That is always possible, true enough. But again, so many roleclaims... It makes it difficult to trust you. While having a stronger role might seem like a good thing to you, it will likely give the Mafia more reason to go after you...

Neville:...Oh...I never thought of that, I guess...*scratches head* Meh, Phoenix Wright mafia comes to mind.

For finding my clue.

Who do you find most suspicious, Neville?

I don't blame you for not trusting me, but I think you should try to communicate with the other cop the best you can, while staying within game rules, of course...help each other out to investigate the suspicious ones, you know?

For now...I have my eyes on Pettigrew. Until it's revealed from a cop somewhere that he's innocent, my eyes remain on him.

I encourage any and all cops to investigate me and it will prove that I truly am just a lazy noob. Since the godfather was killed you can be assured that I am the real deal. I will tell you right now that I am not the godfather or the goon or the mafia cop.

That's fair enough I guess. I'm currently finding Ron and Hagrid to be pretty interesting, but obviously right now I am more focused on Cho.

Pettigrew:

Simply that the Godfather was killed is not a very good defense. Or have you forgotten that there is still a possibility of a second Mafia. Just because you look innocent does not prove it until we are certain that we are only dealing with one Mafia.

I am pretty sure there is only one mafia. We don't have the numbers for 2.

Pettigrew:

I understand that there aren't many people, but that does NOT rule out two SMALL Mafias instead of one large.

Dobby you seem like the most trustworthy person in the game so I will go with you. Did you vote for Cho Chang? I am considering a symbollic vote for Draco at this point because I think he is who we should go after next, if the mafia doesn't kill him in the night. I suspect him because he goes after me and I am completely innocent.

A list of people I find suspicious:

Suspicious:
    Peter Pettigrew
    Moaning Myrtle
    Cho Chang

Unsure:
    Luna Lovegood
    Draco Malfoy
    Dudley Dursley
    Neville Longbottom

Not Suspicious:
    Buckbeak
    Dobby
    Hermione

Anyone else either hasn't posted enough, or I've forgotten them.
    Myrtle and Cho are obvious, Peter just is either new, or playing dumb, I think.
    Neville and Draco are both claiming Cop, I see. While there may be two, perhaps an insane one, perhaps not, or another role like that, one might also be Mafia.
    Luna and Dudley haven't done anything to make me think Mafia, or otherwise, so I'm unsure.
    I believe Buckbeak's roleclaim and I'm just not suspicious of Dobby or Hermione.

Hmm, so either I am playing dumb and I am a scum or I am really dumb. Rock and a hard place lol

So, though the pages grow, it seems not a lot has really been happening. At least, in my terms.

Yes, Draco hopped out and said that Neville is not the cop or there is another one, but I still don't understand why a cop should lay super low. It might not have been the smartest move, but if Neville is the cop, he's just playing it differently, not poorly.

And you've calmed down a bit Myrtle, which is good to see.

Also, where is Cho? We haven't heard much from her lately? Heck, we haven't heard much from quite a few people. Perhaps because it's the weekend? (Myself included, I'm doing a lot more reading than posting.)

Also, are the forums exploding for anyone else, or is that just me?

EDIT: Maybe it got better now? Woohoo.