Page 25 of 113 FirstFirst ... 51519202122232425262728293031354575 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Wiki
    The Psychiatrist is a type of Doctor that only appears in games with a Psychopath (the Serial Killer version). Every night, the Psychiatrist targets one person every night. If they target the Psychopath, the Psychopath is cured and becomes a regular Townie. If the Psychopath is cured or dies, then the Psychiatrist becomes an ordinary Doctor.

Is the Shrink supposed to be like this?

As I've already said, I've been given no notion that I'm to hunt down a Psychopath. I figured my role was to track down people playing Insane Doctors and Insane Cops.

I hate being unable to lynch Potter. Why don't we all revolt? Anyway, at the moment, Crabbe and Sirius are my two top suspects. The person I suspect the least is Buckbeak.
    Reasons
    Crabbe: Voted for no reason and then role-claimed. Might be true, might not. If he hadn't have voted so strangely, I wouldn't suspect him.
    Sirius: Just seems suspicious. Don't suspect him as much as Crabbe.

Well what did your role PM tell you to do? It didn't just say "You're the shrink. Target people at night." did it?

Funny thing is there's no way I'm going to make it to the end anymore. Off chance I make it through today, the mafia can just as easily kill off one of the handful that originally suspected me and I'll be down for the count.

At the moment, Crabbe, you seem to be acting a little bit Scummy. You've role claimed, but you haven't told us the details.

Might as well.
    -Each night you may investigate one person to discover their sanity. You will receive a result of "sane" or "insane". Some Mafia are insane, but a result of insane does not necessarily indicate that the person is in the Mafia.
    -You win with the town.

!

I didn't mean QUOTE it D:

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm afraid to report that a quote like that is in violation of the rules. All role claims are to be done in your own words.

Well, that makes me suspect you a little bit less. Even if you are lynched, if the town wins, you win as well, I think. It doesn't say if you need to be alive or not.

Son of a whore.

Guess now he's gonna get removed from the game or something.

Well if you don't get modkilled then you're lying :D!

Blog Entries

At this moment I am determining how to deal with this situation.

Blog Entries

I noticed that this was a rule that for some reason I left out of the first post. /wrists

Don't make roleclaims in quotes. It implies it's your role PM, the quoting of which is against the rules (a commonly known rule, though not necessarily known by any players who are new to the game because of my ignorance in leaving it out). Keep all role claiming out of quotes when you are trying to convince people if you are what you're claiming. It's easy to change the PM's details and make me, your lovable mod, look bad.

This is the only time this will ever go unpunished (though Vincent Crabbe now has a warning, so don't screw up again). I'm throwing down hard next time, you betta believe it.

And note to all future hosts: remember to put that rule in your first post!

D: