Page 18 of 113 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718192021222324283868 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

At least we have the godfather...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ron Weasley View Post
    I agree on the bolded part fully after thinking about the situation Sirius is in. If you all don't agree, then think about this. Cop investigates him only if (s)he feels that Sirius needs investigating. If Sirius comes up guilty, then the cop can announce it, if Sirius is innocent, the cop doesn't announce it. OK?
    Why would we want the cop to announce himself this early?

Also, I don't know what to make of Sirius. If he's telling the truth, who was the mafia hit? It just doesn't seem to make sense unless the mafia didn't bother to kill anyone last night (and the godfather was killed by a third killing faction).

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cho Chang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vincent Crabbe View Post
    Let's just axe off Sirius then. Things could get rather unpredictable if he speaks the truth of his role.
    ##Vote: Sirius Black
    This just reeks of scum.

I'm not sure what to make of the night. The godfather wasn't bulletproof it seems. And Sirius is either, scum, telling the truth, or really good at making up role claims. I'm leaning more towards the truth for now.
    Cho makes a good point...What was it that made the Godfather vulnerable during the night when supposedly he's bulletproof?

Certainly something interesting to think about, I think.

I meant Ginny. Ugh. Not that I can make sweet, sweet love to her anymore anyway. I guess I'm distraught.

My furry love! Leaving so soon? *croes*

Maybe they are something like a Poisoner?

There's also the possibility that Sirius is telling the truth, and we have two killing factions/roles and a doctor. I mean most games do have at least one effective protective role.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rubeus Hagrid View Post
    I agree on the bolded part fully after thinking about the situation Sirius is in. If you all don't agree, then think about this. Cop investigates him only if (s)he feels that Sirius needs investigating. If Sirius comes up guilty, then the cop can announce it, if Sirius is innocent, the cop doesn't announce it. OK?

Also, I don't know what to make of Sirius. If he's telling the truth, who was the mafia hit? It just doesn't seem to make sense unless the mafia didn't bother to kill anyone last night (and the godfather was killed by a third killing faction).
    Nonono. My plan is simple. We leave Sirius today. Tonight cop investigates him. If cop finds Sirius guilty, (s)he announces it and we lynch him. If cop finds him innocent, (s)he keeps quiet until (s)he finds an actual mafia person for us to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rubeus Hagrid View Post

Nonono. My plan is simple. We leave Sirius today. Tonight cop investigates him. If cop finds Sirius guilty, (s)he announces it and we lynch him. If cop finds him innocent, (s)he keeps quiet until (s)he finds an actual mafia person for us to kill.
    If the cop were smart, (s)he wouldn't reveal themself so soon though, because they would immediately become a prime target for the mafia. Same with the doctor(s). It's just too dangerous.

I think the cop should investigate whoever they find most suspicious right now, until we all have a clear cut suspect that we all agree on.

VOTE COUNT!!

Dudley Dursley (1) - Voldemort
    Sirius Black (1) - Vincent Crabbe

Not Voting: everybody else

Then when we do have a suspect that we're very certain about, lynch time. The cop can then investigate people who they think to be suspicious and if they're found guilty, they will come out and tell us when the time is right.

Well, the cop can investigate tonight and tell us whenever s/he feels like.

Too late xD

Who to vote...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Buckbeak View Post
    Who to vote...
    Who do you find suspicious?

Yes I don't understand why you would want a cop to come out on the third day. Even though one mafia is down that doesn't mean there aren't more. AND possibly another killing faction. We don't even know if there would be a doc to protect them. That would make them a prime target and the town could lose a valuable player.

I don't understand how a townie would willingly put someone under fire.