Thread: Superhero thread.

Is falcon punch a super power?
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dolentrean View Post
    Is falcon punch a super power?
    No, that's a gift.

I'd choose cryomancy, it would just be fun to have control over some sort of element and ice is pretty cool...aha pun xD maybe just aquamancy

I've always wanted a power to control love though, that'd be crazy to have complete control over who and what people love and wether they love something or not. I'd be a very.. evil person with that ability

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Botanical manipulation would be neat too-- bind your opponent with vines and impale them with wooden spikes from below! That, and you can make an entrance with lots of flower petals-- it never hurts to look flashy when you're a superhero.

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    Botanical
    I think that was a wooden ship from the civil war era.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I don't even see how empathy is a super power if I was one I would want either phasing, or an electricity and teleportation combo.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    Botanical
    I think that was a wooden ship from the civil war era.
    That's not what I'm referring to.

Botanical: of, pertaining to, made from, or containing plants.

Wooden ships from the Civil War era don't have anything to do with superpowers. D:

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Without question, teleportation. The ability to see any one of my friends in an instant would be Heaven to me. I could travel to distant places and see what they're like, too. But mostly being able to meet up with any friend no matter where in the world... how wonderful that would be.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Without question, teleportation. The ability to see any one of my friends in an instant would be Heaven to me. I could travel to distant places and see what they're like, too. But mostly being able to meet up with any friend no matter where in the world... how wonderful that would be.

Quite a good power indeed, however, you forgot a use.

TELEFRAG!

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

I've love to be able to freeze things, or just plain turn things into ice. I've always had an affinity to snow and ice.

How about the power to whatever I wanted, when ever I wanted, how ever I wanted?
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

How about the power to whatever I wanted, when ever I wanted, how ever I wanted?
    I'd say not, simply because such a power would give you access to any other power(s) imaginable.
    But then again, I didn't make the thread. And I don't think the opening post specifically stated that it had to be a reasonable power. So you win this round

Well after giving it some thought I decided the super power I would most want is Duplication/Projection.

Basically I can make copies of anything I want. I would never have to buy gas AGAIN~! Or I could copy cars and sell them. Or swords like Shirou from Fate/Stay Night. Only problem would be I could see it as being exceptionally exhausting to do anything but the most simple of items.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

No Godmoding

Quote Originally Posted by ShunNakamura View Post

Well after giving it some thought I decided the super power I would most want is Duplication/Projection.

Basically I can make copies of anything I want. I would never have to buy gas AGAIN~! Or I could copy cars and sell them. Or swords like Shirou from Fate/Stay Night. Only problem would be I could see it as being exceptionally exhausting to do anything but the most simple of items.
    Would you be able to get rid of the dupes?

it's a superpower, you can make it SUPAR DUPAR EEEZY

Hmm.. for the dupes there would likely be two ways that could happen. If the duplicate was maintained by my power/concentration it would vanish a while after I stopped maintaining it. However, if it was completely solidified then it would remain and I would have to get rid of it the old fashioned way.

I would probably make it a mix of the two. Simple Duplication(something I am in contact with and isn't too large/complicated/powerful) would likely not need maintained(it would last a great amount of time just from the initial energy input), however, anything that is large/complicated/powerful or that I am not in physical contact with when duplicating or that is a living thing would likely fall apart the moment I stopped focusing/applying energy.

Not sure though if I should be able to duplicate living things. I just applied that so that I could do Shadow Clone Jutsu! That would be so fun in a fight. Though the real me would likely have to be mediating to maintain just one or two, so it wouldn't be cheap like Naruto.