Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some new Scans

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Oh. Yeah, I just have him on ignore. xD
    You too? xD

I would like to see a change in the characters in the series. Hearing that Lightning from XIII is designed to be girl-Cloud is pretty disgusting. I'd like some originality plz.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Yaridovich View Post
    You too? xD

I would like to see a change in the characters in the series. Hearing that Lightning from XIII is designed to be girl-Cloud is pretty disgusting. I'd like some originality plz.
    The only similarity I see is the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaridovich View Post
    You too? xD

I would like to see a change in the characters in the series. Hearing that Lightning from XIII is designed to be girl-Cloud is pretty disgusting. I'd like some originality plz. :eep:
    The only similarity I see is the hair.
    Haven't you seen this yet? :P

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Looks like more or less, laziness in character modeling xD

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

Ifrit isn't gloomy to you? xD
    Um, no.
    Has there been any Gloomy Final Fantasy? (Before)

since there isn't much information yet, there's nothing much to do except making pre-assumptions like I did, were an assumption is meaningless since you don't have the facts.

I'll be able to give my opinion of it when it's released if I play it, until then, the rest may just as well be false.
    All we can do is wait and see...

At first, my first impression of the game wasn't bad, and finally after keeping 2 years people in the dark, we saw clippings that the characters would appear in the day, finally! We pratically know it would happen yet everything we saw was during the night.
    All I'm saying is that for two years they've been repeating the same stuff with not much new info. (We see the guy going outside. We see the guy in a car. We see the guy going outside and having action) We problably have seen more new characters in Versus than XIII.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion4444 View Post
    Um, no.
    Um, yes.

Unless mass destruction on a global scale causing the planet to corrode, or massive war between an entire continent resulting in the death of many innocent bystanders is no longer considered "gloomy".

Um, no.
    Um, yes.

Unless mass destruction on a global scale causing the planet to corrode, or massive war between an entire continent resulting in the death of many innocent bystanders is no longer considered "gloomy".
    What are you talking about?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

All of those actions I've described happened in a Final Fantasy. So, yes, there have been gloomy Final Fantasies before.

All of those actions I've described happened in a Final Fantasy. So, yes, there have been gloomy Final Fantasies before.
    I guess I didn't played it.
    What Final Fantasy was that? FFIII?

What I mean is that, usually, a Final Fantasy has alot of forest and vegetation beautiful environnement/characters(Colored in more than just black, different colors/characters), you know, something'fantasy'.

They did say it was going to be based on the real world, but does everything has to happen at night? Do they even sleep?
    (Of course they do, but besides some images showing the day, they still haven't showned new trailers yet!)

Sorry, I'm just eager to find out new info about theses games.
    Guess it isn't as bad.

I don't know how to call it, maybe 'gloomy' isn't the correct term, but that lonely guy sure was.. lonely....until thoses new pics.

It's not important anyway.

Take a look at the before & after pictures.
    There are some changes...
    Can you tell me what's different?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hyperion4444; 08-26-2008 at 12:07 AM.

It's FFVI and FF IX...I think.
    Last edited by Comet; 08-29-2008 at 02:08 AM.
    The below sentence is true.
    The above sentence is false.

I see why everyone has this person on ignore, he's really obnoxious that it's getting to the point of being unbearable. You're basing an assumption on one character from Final Fantasy Versus, and predicting that the whole game will be "gloomy", because of his character design and the background setting which has been shown in the trailers and images so far. Also, your chatting so much irrelevant rubbish considering we've been introduced to more characters in Versus; the anorexic blond guy with the shotgun seemingly attached to his arm appears quite upbeat and lively.

Anyway, besides the point just be patient and new info will be getting released shortly.
    Last edited by Hazzard; 08-30-2008 at 02:11 PM.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Well, I know that they may as well be summons, so far, we've seen none unlike FFXIII.
    I'm waiting for more details.

They may go like FF12's Espers and use totally different Summons.
    Yet, Ifrit HAS BEEN in every RPG Final Fantasy, except 1&2 original UP TO DATE.
    So I'm wondering where he's going to be in this one.
    The game seems awfully gloomy for a Fiery Light Summon.
    oh yeah? where was ifrit in 12? you mention the game using totally different summons, and then say ifrit's been in every final fantasy except 1 and 2. but he's not in 12. being the name of an airship doesn't count as being in the game. sure, he was in revenant wings. but not 12. and since you wanna say every final fantasy, he wasn't in mystic quest either, except as an enemy, and he bore no similarity whatsoever to a 'fiery light summon.' what is up with your fixation on ifrit anyway? there's hardly been any video, screens or info released for the game yet, and you just run around going 'no ifrit, no ifrit, the game will be gloomy, no ifrit, no one's appealing but the blond girl (whatever that means), no ifrit!' they've shown (very brief) glimpses of night AND day in the little bit that they HAVE released so far, they've shown the prince running around with other people, and nomura's even said something about 'traveling across mountains and oceans' and 'wandering in dungeons' and 'battling with summon beasts.' so for god's sake, stop rambling on and on about how it'll be gloomy and have no freaking ifrit or vegetation and all that other crap. you're basing WAY too much on a skimpy handful of trailers and screens. you say you're waiting for more details, but it sure doesn't seem like you're waiting to me. just assumption after assumption. if you want to speculate, by all means, speculate. but don't assume.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Besides, the presence or absence of Ifrit has no bearing whatsoever on whether XIII is a 'real' FF title, or whether it's gloomy, glum, emo, or full of magical happy sparkle sprinkles

personally i'm hoping for some magical happy sparkle sprinkles

Comparing the trailer of Versus with the trailer of XIII, I prefer Versus. It looks a lot darker than XIII. But, as little is actually known about the games, it is an opinion based on very little.

I think I'll play them first to decide which one I definitely prefer. But I agree that writing-off Versus now is a bit premature.