Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compilation Clearup

Default Compilation Clearup

I have issues that need clearing up with the compilation!

1. What happens to Angeal?
    2. What happens to Verdot?
    3. What happens to the rest of The Turks? ie. Cissnei, Katana, Legend
    4. How did Cloud get the strength to throw Sephiroth to the wall?
    5. When Zack is a 2nd Class, why does he have a dark blue uniform when it should be purple?
    6. In Last Order, why does Zack have his old hairstyle?
    7. What is Cissnei's real name?

Can someone answer these?
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden_Romance View Post
    I have issues that need clearing up with the compilation!

1. What happens to Angeal?
    2. What happens to Verdot?
    3. What happens to the rest of The Turks? ie. Cissnei, Katana, Legend
    5. When Zack is a 2nd Class, why does he have a dark blue uniform when it should be purple?
    6. In Last Order, why does Zack have his old hairstyle?
    7. What is Cissnei's real name?

Can someone answer these?
    1. He died
    2. He left Shinra and was hiding from them
    3. They left Shinra and were hiding from them
    4. The same way he got the strength to beat the Ravens of Fuhito. Cloud's surges of adrenaline make him stronger.
    5. Don't know.
    6. He have his second hairstyle of CC. Nothing strange about that.
    7. Not revealed.

But Angeal doesn't die! He lets Zack out of the mako chamber in Nibelheim Mansion Basement!

It is strange that Zack has his first hairstyle in Last Order, because the events of LO are after he changes it!

o.0
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I haven't played CC, so I'll overlook those questions. But presumably, anyone from that story who's later absent either died, left their jobs, or got transferred/demoted into a different department. Shinra's a massive global company, so the original story only shows a tiny section of the leadership and management of the company.

Adrenaline, passion, a sense of injustice and a refusal to die that easily - basically the same way he approaches any problem, even after he's 'empowered' by Hojo's experiments.

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden_Romance View Post
    But Angeal doesn't die!
    He does.

I think the thing about Angeal letting Zack out was symbollic, or perhaps it was what Zack thought/wanted to happen. (Such as the one on one Cloud Sephy battle in VII)

Or, as I always viewed it, that Angeal was Lazard or another Angeal clone (copy?)

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. What happens to Angeal? Dead
    2. What happens to Verdot? To be continued in future installments of the Compilation...
    3. What happens to the rest of The Turks? ie. Cissnei, Katana, Legend?
    See question #2
    4. How did Cloud get the strength to throw Sephiroth to the wall? Cause the story gods commanded it so...
    5. When Zack is a 2nd Class, why does he have a dark blue uniform when it should be purple? Cause SE decided to change the uniform color for no apparent reason.
    6. In Last Order, why does Zack have his old hairstyle? New design for the OVA spin-off, just a different look don't think too much into it, same with question #5
    7. What is Cissnei's real name? see question #2 and #3

ReloadPsi's compilation cleanup: disregard the compilation. Squenix will have dropped the ball quite a few times with all the new plotlines and retconning, so don't waste your time.

All it has done is prove that the fanboyest of fanboys will buy whatever's dangled in front of them.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I feel like Cissnei's name will ever be revealed because it appears that the writers and developers avoid referencing those characters by name. Members of the Turks in Before Crisis are meant to have an air of anonymity and elitness.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Will Tifa and Yuffie ever grow a pair and jump the sexy-emo duo of cloud and Vincent? Or will they just angst some more?

Will we ever get to play as Reeve using cait Sith the way lulu did?

Shalua dead or not so dead?
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Ahhh, more questions!!!!

Shalua, Genesis, Weiss, DoC sequel?

Blog Entries

The next part of the compliation will be after the events of DoC I am guessing, according to the DoC secret ending.

Even more things!

Did Angeal say that he had a wife?

If so, do you think that it was Elmyra?

Elmyra's husband died in the Wutai war and happened when Aeris was a young girl, so it couldn't be Angeal.

I don't think it's ever revealed if he even had a wife.

Oh and in the original VII Angeal didn't let Zack out of the chamber in the Shinra basement. In VII Zack attacked a random Shinra employee after he opened it to give Zack some food.

Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Oh and in the original VII Angeal didn't let Zack out of the chamber in the Shinra basement. In VII Zack attacked a random Shinra employee after he opened it to give Zack some food.
    Not even in Crisis Core. It was Lazard whose body changed into Angeal's because he became a clone by injecting A-Cells.