Thread: Revelations (DS)

Default Revelations (DS)

I dont know if it is the changes in the DS, or inherently here, but i found some crazy stuff on a second playthrough, getting augments i missed in the first game.

1. Dark Cecil. Is it just me or does he crit more than paladin Cecil?

2. Edward. Yes, the spoony bard we all love to call a pansy good for nothing.....not true! Try his Life's Anthem. As long as he doesnt get hit, he easily heals the party multiple times based on a percentage of thier total health. Why do i know that? Cause Cecil was healed around 25-30 hp, rydia around 10-15, and Edward around 5-10 each time. So as an early charachter before any white mages ( rydia is better as the black mage) you can heal your party to the max. (even if it healed 7 times, to cecil, it would still be 175-210 hp). Even better, it uses no MP whatsoever.

So in my eyes, edward makes for one of the better no mp casting healers, cause we all know he cant hit for crap.

So, what have you found that is intresting/exciting, etc. that you missed/didnt see the first time?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    So, what have you found that is intresting/exciting, etc. that you missed/didnt see the first time?
    DS version only:

1) Unlike Cecil who people say can't get past the Demon Wall, Rydia can actually beat the hell out of Demon Wall in a solo-game.

2) Dr. Lugage was actually much easier with solo Rydia than with an entire team, even though the levels were almost the same.

3) Giving Rydia "Counter" is extremely sexy.