Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just...

Default I just...

Bought this on Amazon.com, it better be good as everybody says it is...or else.

So...Anyways, I wanted all of you to tell me what you think about this game.
    What do you mean you ate the last cookie?...I wanted it! :twak::twak::twak:

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think it is a very charming game and it is one of my favorite Final Fantasies.

A lot of topics like these...and...I didnt realise it for a while, but its the best game ever. Hit me after my second playthrough though.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Slanted and Enchanted Shotgunnova's Avatar

Probably my fave next to Tactics. You'll find it's delightful and pretty well-rounded, and the there's an inimitable sense of whimsy that none of the other FFs can lay claim to.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

It's a really great game, you won't regret getting it. It's the game that got me into Final Fantasy, it just reeled me in from the start. Love the music too.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

chocobo gold&treasure hunting is a must if you want best weapons for certain characters; don't bother with powering up eidolons; don't waste your time on card game; first two discs are the most interesting; pick up Quina on your way to Burmecia; prefer millionare, ability up, level up

Articles
    Blog Entries

^no, cards can be great throughout!

one of the best FF's IMO, one of my favorite RPGs. Great music, setting, plot, the battle system can be fun to get into, too. And Tetra Master is addicting.

The beginning is insufferable. I thought the game overall was decent, it kept me addicted for the entire summer of '06. Music is wonderful though.

Damn you Amazon.com and your free shipping...which takes 5-9 days to arrive here >_<

But I was looking at it, and it looks like its going to be one of those games you kinda...can't stop playing. The one where you don't eat, sleep, or talk to people. <.<

(Plus this is the one FF I haven't played yet...well for newer ones. I've played 7,8,10 10 x-2...and 12. So I figured I need to get this one to fix my OCD problems <.< )
    What do you mean you ate the last cookie?...I wanted it! :twak::twak::twak:

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, its a very addictive game. My personal favorite of the PS1 era FFs and one of my top FFs period. The cast is fun, the plot is intriguing, the music is excellent and I would argue it easily has the best cutscenes in the series. From beginning to end you will be barraged with 100% awesomesause!

If you've played the first five games much, you'll absolutely love this.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's the only game I have ever owned that I actually miss not being able to play anymore.

It's a great game with a lovable cast of characters, good story, and awesome music. Plus, this game has ton of references from other FF games.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I echo what everyone else has said about it being an excellent game that I'm sure you'll enjoy. Definitely one of the most underrated games in the series, as it's a great game.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

I have not played it since the year it was released, but I remember loving it. I didn't care for Kuja, but the rest of the cast is great. I'm on an FF casual marathon this year, and after I have wrapped up about four others I'm going to replay it. It's a great play so don't worry on if you wasted your money. Enjoy.