Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keeping Cloud at level 7

Do You Like Waffles? DarkBahamut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane
    what about the last battle with sephiroth? i haven't done it in ages, is it one of those u can't lose
    The very, very last battle with Sephiroth can't be lost, yes. In fact...

YouTube - FFVII - Level 8 Cloud vs Sephiroth (Buster Sword ftw!)
    YUP! Sephiroth has 0 HP (says FFonline.com)
    Plus, when you fight and do choose the command of doing "Omnislash," Cloud had counter-attack on and attacks.

No time for "Dilly-Dallying" or "Shilly-Shallying."
    Props go to the one and only, Proxy, for the signature.

Why is Sephiroth not wearing a shirt/cloak? Seeing that he wore one for the entire game!

Oh, what happens if Sephiroth attacks you in that last battle? Surely then you'll get killed and it will be game over?

Anyone want to invest 50-60 hours to find out?

Quote Originally Posted by champagne supernova View Post
    Why is Sephiroth not wearing a shirt/cloak? Seeing that he wore one for the entire game!

Oh, what happens if Sephiroth attacks you in that last battle? Surely then you'll get killed and it will be game over?

Nope, you won't get killed, lol. I don't even know why. I've tired it before.

I guess it was because Cloud was 100% destined to kill Sephiroth, no matter what happen. Like in the ending of FF7:AC.

fanservice!! or cos it was getting to the nitty gritty of the fight
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post

fanservice!! or cos it was getting to the nitty gritty of the fight

I vote for fan service. Or unless when we went from the one winged angel form to this form, he was only able to wear pants, since he was topless in his one-winged angel form.

Blog Entries

Default you can't die... so jump in front of a train and see what I mean

In the third fight against sephiroth you can either use omnislash or he'll attack. If you get attacked Cloud will counter attack always. So Since Sephiroth only has 0hp after Cloud counter attacks/omnislash you win the battle. its a win/win situration.
    Last edited by Saber; 08-29-2008 at 02:59 AM.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Serapy View Post

Nope, you won't get killed, lol. I don't even know why. I've tired it before.

I guess it was because Cloud was 100% destined to kill Sephiroth, no matter what happen. Like in the ending of FF7:AC.
    I thought the very last battle between Cloud and Sephiroth was supposed to be in Cloud's head... If that be the case, Cloud's equipment, limit, level, and materia play no part in the battle. His victory is assured the second you defeat Safer Seph.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by sora_lion_heart View Post
    In the third fight against sephiroth you can either use omnislash or he'll attack. If you get attacked Cloud will counter attack always. So Since Sephiroth only has 0hp after Cloud counter attacks/omnislash you win the battle. its a win/win situration.
    Yeah, I know Cloud counter-attacks. But what damage does Sephiroth deal to Cloud. Because, surely if you're at some suitably low-level, it could exceed Cloud's HP. But I think Serapy said its not possible.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

He got a point. Cloud is just a regular Shinra grunt and dun deserve to go beyond Level 7. Hell, he dun even deserve to use the Shinra Building's toliet. Grunt wears diapers.