Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Journal Thread (December)

Finally the school year is over! I'm a senior now. Pretty exciting in a way but have to start a new exam system. Next year is going to be tortue. That means......that I will be not coming online that much during exam times.

Also got my report.....it's alright I guess except for my Economics mark. My parents are going to go ballistic over that but......meh.

I want to start a live journal now but I don't know how to start. I really need someone's advice or help.
    I keep running....I am running....
    I keep living for the day that I'm with you

-First time I did this...

Mood- Normal
    Music- Memory (from Cowboy Bebop)

My school, I hate it. We don't get off from school for Christmas vacation till the 21st, and then go back on the 3rd of January *is upset*. Anyways, for some reason, Christmas is just like another holiday to me, like Thanksgiving. I'm no longer anxious to run down to the tree and open presents and be suprised at what I got, and forget about what I didn't get. All my other friends can't wait for it. I guess that's why December is flying by for me, I'm waiting for nothing. I miss my childish side.

hmmm.....i like that song too....memory. anyway today was icky. i had to say no to 2 guys that wanted to go out with me. and i only like them as friends!! i'm not bragin or anything. but ehh...i guess i should feel...thankful? that ppl like me..... things are doing great here!!! ahh..... no longer feeling blue. what a great feeling!!! thanks scottie!!! you helped me get a lot off my chest!! ^_^

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

today i went out and bought cigarette filters/chocolate fish/lotto tickets for my nana *laughs*

i'm so silly. *refrains from disclosing*

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

9:39 P.M.
    --------------

Wow! I haven't written in here in a while. Anyway, only 2 days until Christmas break. I guess I'm pretty depressed, since it will be so boring. While everyone is off having fun, chances are I'll be spending my break at home and alone... how boring. I'm adding that to the the fact that I dislike christmas greatly, so that I don't even have the holiday to enjoy. I'll actually have to be with my family, and pretend to enjoy their company.

I guess I'll find some random ting to occupy my time, and it'll all be over and I'll be with my friends again. Until then, I guess I'll cherish these next 2 days.
    Grab the opportunities life hands you, that's my motto!

I took my Spanish III and Debate exams. Spanish was terribly hard and I think I made a B. >< Debate was really awesome. I loved it. We had to make up our own debate case.

Then I updated my website. And I'm anticipating FFX.

12/18/01

I havent posted here in awhile and Im happy too's.

Nothin happend today really. Just bored now because I finished my hw and I dont know if there right or not.
    *Looks at HW* Nah I don't needs to know if there righty. Eh...bored.. =( Also I spilt some milkies on myself and I think I smelt like chocolate milk all day. Oh well's
    [font color=pink][font size=1][b].:.sKy'S tHe LiMiT.:.

Date: 20th Dec 01.
    Mood: confused.
    Song: She's outta my life.

A lot of stuff has been happening lately. A highlight of the past month or so would have to be the class beach party yesterday. I got dunked heaps by a couple of the guys (just cos they could) and I dunked a couple of people myself. Of course there is the downside, I'm more than a little sunburnt now.
    At the moment there's all these decisions and plans and stuff to make and my head is spinning around and around. Everything is all in a heap somewhere in my mind. I've been making about two full pages of entries per day in my diary lately and it's done in size 12 font...
    I really just wanna stay home and not do anything, not think right now. Maybe find a couple of friends to talk to about everything. Not much else. It's all emotions and intuition from here onwards...

Dear Journal,

Nothing is going to happen today. So don't expect a journal entry from me today.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

yay!

Smile

Mood: Casual
    Music: Only Time remix-Enya

12/23/01

Yawn... I wasn't doing much today. :o I was just listening to music. Usually Salsa 98.3 plays good songs,
    but today it played cr@&*^ songs. Today I heard a new song by Fiore, called "Take me to where you are" or somethin' like that :sweat drop: err, yeah...

THat's it. Ta-ta.

Love,
    Aerith Lockhart
    Dance guys dance!

Date- 24th of December
    Mood- Morose (if that's a good word to dexcribe it)
    Music- Road to the West (Cowboy Bebop, yet again)

Today is the day before Christmas...

Joy...

Today is the day before the day most people open presents....

Joy...

Today is the day before the day
    everybody is suppose to be love each other...

Sure we get that....

But only for a day...

*pastes and copies from his LJ*

[ mood | Drunken, good.... ]
    [ music | Very random House of Pain songs ]

I had awesome night with my friends in this new year! =) We spent time at my friend's place, it was semi-party, I guess. From there we went to night club which played House of Pain, Public Enemy etc rap music. Hehe, I have never really been into rap that much, but I still like House of Pain! It's awesome, and that's the partial reason my night waas awesome also because they played that a lot in that club.=) I also got my hair severely messed. Yeah, random girls who walked by messed my hair.*_* Never it was a guy. I guess random girls messed my hair about 5 - 7 times with one hand during tonight, I have no idea why. *O_O* I guess my hair was messy enough alreasy so they thought it doesnt hurt to mess it more or something, while they walked by. *laughs*

I'm still a bit drunken, it's almost 4 am and I just got to my place around 3am, I guess. I was too tired to be there 'till 4am. The cap (taxi) line was long and I actually found some people who were going to same direction withj me so it was cheaper, and what a awesome couple that was too! They were a couple in their 30's and we talked about lots of things (even personal) whilst we waited for cap. They had also seen LOTR day before and we talked about book. They were just awesome, their sense of humor and all. I havent met in a while such awesome random people that they are in a while. I really felt comfortable talking and joking with them about lots of things.=) Scary thing is that the guy was so much like me. *laughs abd fears* Not too much, but me likest person I've met in a while.=)

So, I came, I loggend in online for a while and I noticed that Danners has had a bad influence on certain people.=[

Now, I don't know when will I go to bed. I'm online undefinitely. And it doesn't matter whether you're willing one or not besides.

Once again, happy New Year 2002 my dear friends.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"