Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I should have been gay...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wink I should have been gay...

This starts with an interesting tale. My girlfriend has this guy friend who... I'll be honest, is pretty flaming even if he never says anything about it. I talked to him a few times but I never physically met him until a month ago. We chatted for a bit and he's a pretty cool guy.

A few days ago, he finally came out that he was bi to my GF, which surprised no one. He also said that he wanted to jump my damn bones and plow me into the sheets. She laughed and told me later and I laughed about it as well. I have no problem with men finding me attractive and flirting with me. I actually find it quite flattering.

The only thing that bothers me about this whole thing was that I came to the realization that I have had at least 3X more men in my life, hit on me or say they wanted to jump my bones, than I ever had women say anything. Somehow this makes me sad Women don't seem to care for me but apparently men think I'm hot and sexy. Course I also reason that I come off as gay and perhaps this is my true dilemma. I would be having so much more action if I was gay right now...

So who else would probably be seeing more action if they found the same sex attractive and anyone who is homosexual can join along by saying how much action they would get if they found the opposite sex attractive.

Blog Entries

The big question is do you want bum sex? You say you like it when guys flirt and find you attractive but that's only natural I lvoeit when girls flirt with me
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

I'm the same. Rare that girls ever really even notice me xD They almost never make the first move on me. Had a really awkward situation where a gay guy got a little fixated on me and tried to turn me. So I can't say my life would have been any better if I were gay. 'Cause that guy certainly wouldn't have been my type. But I do have one or two close gay friends that have boosted my confidense in the past :]

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'm a straight male and I flirt with everyone, regardless of gender-- though when I flirt with guys it's just a joke, of course. It doesn't mean I want to buttsex you. Eww, not my thing at all.

Blog Entries

Well, guys are more likely to tell a straight guy that they want to 'jump on their bones' (what), because they already know the outcome.

there was a picture here

Women are seldom the aggressor. The end.

Meh. When a guy hits on me, for some reason I feel flattered , not disgusted or angry .

It's like "WOW! Someone noticed me!"

Everyone who meets me tries to get in my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Everyone who meets me tries to get in my pants.
    "tries"?

I smell a threesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I smell a threesome.
    What does that smell like?

Ho ho that's way too easy and I'll get way too banned if I reply.

I mostly attract the ladies. This pleases me. Doesn't happen as often as I'd like, but what are you going to do?

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I've never received a compliment from a gay before, but it can't possibly be worse than getting compliments from hot girls in the friend zone. "Whoever gets you will be very lucky" "Why are you still single?" If I'm that awesome then why don't you date me you stupid hag!

I would totally let you make love to my rear end if I were gay, Levian.