Thread: Reeno's new story >.>

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

Default Reeno's new story >.>

I have been working on this lately and I'm really proud of this story. It's called Lucifer's Angel. I made a teaser for the first page of the comic because I don't plan on making the comic just yet. So heres the teaser

and here are some of the characters!

:3 tell me what you think!
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I really like the third panel in the first picture. I don't know why!~

Your art seems to lean to the right ._. Maybe this is just me.

well, i'd be interested to hear more of the story. for the record, in the teaser there you said 'angle' instead of 'angel.' just lettin' you know.

Aw crap I always write angle x-x DARN IT(I read that like thirty times too!) And no its not you! I draw with my sketch slanted to the right because i'm weird like that xD thankies to alls! and as for the story what would you like to know? I don't want to blabber on about things you're not interested in >.>

all of it! i like stories =]

Okies! Well as you read, Lucifer the former guardian angel has committed a serious enough sin that the god's and goddess's had to strip him of his voice and wings. Well accompanied by his partner Maninji, they travel to the human world to meet with their human Ellie. (every human gets 2 angels.) She is just a regular girl about 17 and still goes to school. I think shes going to live alone or something. Anyways, on that day shes walking down a busy street and all of the sudden everything around her freezes, confused and frightened she notices a man (whom we find out is Lucifer) lying on the ground unconscious. She walks over and tries to wake him up. In the dead of the silence is bright red eyes pop open. Shocked she falls backwards and everything unfreezes. Lucifer gets up walks up to ellie and turns his head at a very unusual angle (see picture 4) Freaked out by this she says good to know you're alright and starts to walk away. to make a long story short for that they all meet and discuss whats going to happen. They then begin to figure out how they're going to complete the 3 trials. (I have only thought up of 2 so if you have one please let me know.) After he gains his voice back you find out Ellie has feelings for Lucifer but he doesn't for her. Soon after you find out about the sin that he committed that caused so many people pain.