Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: New Dissidia Trailer at Official Website

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

What exactly happens in the part w/ Squall, Zidane and Garland? Didn't quite get that. Was Garland sneaking up on Squall? If so, he took way too long to do it XD

Ad Gabranth looks pure awesomeness.

Is that Gabranth I see?
    I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VII: DoC, VII: CC, VIII, X, X-2, XII, KH, KH:CoM, Re:CoM, KHII, CT

This game is gonna be the sex.

The only way they could make it any better is if there's an option for Japanese voice over when the english version comes out.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Here's a link to the new trailer featuring subtitles.

ffchaoticcosmos: Game Center CX Trailer Subbed!

This is a link to the youtube featuring the TGS 2008 trailer with subtitles added.
    YouTube - Dissidia Final Fantasy TGS 2008 Subbed

As for the Japanese VA work, I'm still not impressed with Zidane, OK, and Kefka's VA's. They just don't sound like the way I imagined they would. Zidane's is too childish while the OK sounds physically older than he should be. Kefka's is just too much screeching and is much lighter than I thought it would be.

^Hmmm, from what I've heard, the Kefka VA does have ups and downs, he goes from screechy crazy to deep and ominous. That's pretty much how I imagined him. But I agree, they basically should switch Zidane and OK's VAs.

On a side note, Onion Knight really is the cutest thing ever. I love his outfit. That, coupled with the fact that I've been playing FFV (and love it), and I expect to quite like FFIX, might lead me to prefer the odd numbered games over the evens (which I initially preferred). Still minus XI of course...I decided that were I ever to do a mainline playthrough, rather than skip FF XI, I will play Donkey Kong Country 2 in its place.
    I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VII: DoC, VII: CC, VIII, X, X-2, XII, KH, KH:CoM, Re:CoM, KHII, CT

Zidane calling out Squall for showing off = all my doubts about this game erased. I'm full-on the Dissidia bandwagon now. : D

2 daaaaaaaaays!

i'm pretty sure it actually got leaked...so 'todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay' would probably be more acurate (just take off the 's' on the end, no one will ever know )

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Gabranth is cool beans and all but I still would have preferred Cid

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Here he is.

Attachment 29474

I think I just crapped a brick, finally they added a XII character, and its Grabranth. BOOYA.

I'm so excited I can't contain myself, call the president, quick somebody punch me in the face.
    Last edited by the AJman; 12-17-2008 at 05:29 AM.

Ff12 Gabranth - Dissidia France Forums

scroll down to the last message for low quality scans of in-battle gabranth :D

On the eve of this game's release, I will express my greatest wish: that it creates a general continuity for each seperate game's universe. As a Final Fantasy Nerd, I would love to see this game tie the concept of... Say, FFII's Pandaemonium and FFVII's Lifestream together.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    On the eve of this game's release, I will express my greatest wish: that it creates a general continuity for each seperate game's universe. As a Final Fantasy Nerd, I would love to see this game tie the concept of... Say, FFII's Pandaemonium and FFVII's Lifestream together.
    me too pls. I'd like them to be tied together, and I'd love for Dissidia to be part of the whole thing in a canon way. It'd make me