Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Eyes on Plays Final Fantasy IV!

Final Fantasy IV
    Finale

The crew trudges through the moon and begins a long series of battles. None of which were highly amusing but actually very obnoxious. Except for one.

Hey look Ogopogo's really from the moon. Honestly who thought it was a dinosaur? Really?

Skipping straight to the end!

The party all pimped out full ultimate gear. Ok let's do this! Time to own us a moon man!

Umm....mulligan?

Luckily we get our mulligan and we win!

Zeromus slowly sinks into space...

and talks more obnoxiously then the Dark Elf.

They like being unique on sound effects in this game I've found.

Now for my ending sequence!

George Lucas is gonna sue some bitches!

Wait? Of everyone to get an ending sequence, the DWARVES get a scene? You guys did like nothing! Hell none of you were even in the party, and yet they gave YOU your very own scene. H4X!!!!

Someone didn't get the memo about "The After".

And then everyone levels up simultaneously. Or heil Leeza, I'm not quite sure.

Indeed. But it's not over yet!

After saving the world our heroes went on to lead rich fulfilling lives.

Leeza started the first ever school for bad asses and later burned down Mysidia and Mt. Ordeals for revenge on taking her bad ass Dark Knight skills away.

Lancea went on to star in several other games as the bad ass rival to the hero. One day however while performing a shoot, he jumped up too high and was caught in the turbines of a 747. He will be missed....in pieces.

Momiji went on to become a pop culture idol throughout the world, eventually using her summoned powers to conquer all of the Bahamas.

DD is still dead.

Kaiser went on to redesign the giant of Ba-bil and create a whole new line of weaponry based on giant robot technology. Eventually these new weapons were used to conquer the dwarves who had decided to scrap all their weapons.

KoShia and Leeza went out for a while longer, but eventually broke up. Looking for real work KoShia became a commercial pilot and flew 747's all day. Poor Lancea.

Heath left Mysidia before Leeza came and destroyed it, and found his way to Troia. He found the pub with all the dancers and became the manager of the joint. Heath can be found spending his days relaxing with about 12 Jess recolors.

Rubah went on to steal the Lunar Whale and created the worlds first fast food delivery service. She called it MFC, Mysidian Fried Chocobo.

GoBo returned to rebuild his kingdom, and before ascending the throne it was found out he was really a chocobo in a human disguise. He was cast out and eventually picked up by Rubah...Yum.

NoName went on to become a martial arts sensation bigger then Jet Li, Jackie Chan, and Bruce Lee combined. To date he has stared in on over 2,363,473 martial arts movies. NoName eventually died when he said he was bigger then Chuck Norris. Cause of death was decapitation through round house kick to the head.

rXp went on to star in every single ninja related game and movie in history. He never did hook up with Momiji though.

qwerty went back to the moon and helped convert it into a Death Star, then left Earth's orbit to go do battle with Space Nazi's.

Cast (In no particular order):

Leeza
    Lancea (Lancealot)
    GoBo (GoldenBoko)
    NoName (I Don't Need A Name)
    KoShia (KoShiatar)
    Momiji
    DD (Demon Dude)
    Kaiser (KaiserDragon)
    Heath
    Rubah
    rXp (ReloadPsi)
    qwerty (qwertyxsora)

Well that's it for my play through.

I hope you enjoyed reading my terrible humor as much as I enjoyed thinking this up.

Well then time to plot for FFV.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Bravo B2K! (h5)

So anyway, this entry will be a short one but with a video attached!

Sagensyg's Cecil Only Challenge!
    Scarmiglione

In the conclusion of Act One we saw Cecil's defeat to the hands of his best friend, Kain. Now how is he gonna get really strong & buff in just a short time? He's not a Super Saiyan, and the steroids are nowhere to be found, so maybe sailing in random directions will help us find this power!

Scarmiglione | Mysidian Prodigies

Of course, in a world where you can run into monsters just by walking outside, there's sure to be some even in the ocean!

We ran into our good friend Leviathan and he managed to kill off all of my friends!

I, however, washed up on shore and found a community I had plundered and pillaged a long time ago. Those were the good times.

So I ended up walking--straight forward--and found the most important person in the whole entire village. He says I can go on a mountain and become stronger, but I'll need two slaves to accompany me. That's how I roll.

Oh and what an ordeal that mountain was!

| |
    The Full Fight with Director Commentary!
    As I reached the summit, the writers decided it would be too easy to just walk in and get powerful, so they let me fight some zombie guy!

placeholder_text.jpeg

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Awesome video, Sagensyg.

I've never thought to use the Hermes Shoes or Spider's Silk there, but I think I will next time I play. I also love the berserk on his second form. How easy.
    Figaro Castle

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah and to be honest, that second fight is my first attempt at it, so I guess you could say it's a live performance!
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Cool video.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is the only contribution I could give in the last week, but it's well worth it and needs no commentary.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Well, that turned me right on!

Awesome video Sagensyg. That's a pretty good strategy =]
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Some pics since Mt. Ordeal. No commentary.

Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default Don't you just love attacks that can't miss? Ever?

The Final Chapter Of
    Sagensyg's Cecil Only Challenge!

- Wait? What!? What's going on Sagensyg? The Final Chapter?

- It will all be explained in due time my friend.

Anyway, shall we commence with the story?

| |
    The Final Chapter - Paladin Cecil

After defeating the dastardly Scarmiglione, our Hero had reached the summit of Mt. Ordeals and supposedly gained unimaginable power! Strong enough to defeat Golbez right?

WRONG.

Viewers, our hero has become a WIMP, a SOFTY if you will ... let me explain.

After going along the Devil Road to Baron, he decided it was time to test this power on some cronies in a bar. His attack animation even looks cooler! But, to my surprise, it was less damage than when he was a follower of the Darkness.

So much less in fact, that I had died twice before even REACHING Yang. I even had to use a rare Hourglass on the Guards. Luckily Yang was a pushover. Hopefully this won't deter me in the Waterway!

Man, was I wrong. Fighting in the waterway was like beating the original Final Fantasy all over again! Pure luck! I gained 8 levels in one battle and was still having a hard time! IN THE BACK ROW.

Not to mention how much fun I had with this encounter! Don't you just love attacks that can't miss? Ever?

I eventually reached Baron and made short work of Baigan--to my surprise. ( Seriously, I thought he was gonna be Hell. )

So now you guys must have come to the conclusion that "This is the last chapter because Paladin Cecil sucks?"

Well, to put it bluntly ... yeah.

No, not really, I haven't the slightest problem using a sucky Cecil, s'why I took up this challenge. So enough with the suspense, why is this the last chapter you say?

Before I tell you why, let me just do one thing real quick ... ... ...

GRAAAAHHHH!!!!

CAGNAZZO MAN IT'S CAGNAZZO!! Here I was minding my own business, using a pretty basic "Attack-til-he-dies, Cura-when-Necessary" Plan. It was going awesome and I had not a care in the world but then it happened. HE HAS A FREAKING TURTLE DEFENSE FORM.

Have you even heard of this blasphemy!?

Again, I wouldn't mind hitting 50 on him until he reverted back to his water wall, with the occasional 98 Damage Crit.

but Square did what I feared the most. They DID it.

They did ....

THIS

THIS IS THE SUM OF ALL HATE IN THE EARTH.

Words cannot describe the utter crapload of, well, CRAP this is.

And so I conclude Cecil's fateful story, with the fall of a kingdom, and the death of

The World's ...

Last ...

Hope ...

-

So Leeza, It's all down to you, bud. I can either revive Tellah for this one battle and nuke him with a Thundaga, or I can end this mess right here and now and just continue the game with a full party as if nothing happened.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Can you nuke him with Thundara items?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I only have two and they're only Thunder so they do about the same damage as my Criticals.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Up to me? No way.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'm talking about can I still get a star?
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Probably not for a Cecil only game, but you'll definitely get a star for finishing. Just like me.