We've all been anxiously waiting to play FFIV (I know I have), and with the release of the European DS game as of yesterday, now we can. Due to this late release date, Eyes on Plays will be extended into October. Probably October 10th. This might change though so keep an eye on this post.

Anyways, this is it! Here is the obligatory stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar
Eyes on Plays Final Fantasy Fanatsy IV Rules

1. When you begin the game, please post a digital camera picture or a screenshot in this thread of your game that has your party clearly visible on the screen. You MUST do this to be eligible for participation in the Challenges; we have to be able to see the names, classes, etc. of your party so we can compare it to your finishing party, and make sure you don't just stick in a memory card or load up a save state without putting in the effort.
  2. That's right, you must also post a picture from the END of the game in this thread with your same party being displayed. This way we can confirm whether or not you met the criteria for any/all of the challenges: what level your party is, what class they are, etc.
  3. You CAN play the game on an emulator, and you CAN give us a screenshot of that. Just don't go talking about where you got the rom, mmkay? ADDENDUM: Also, don't go using frameskip on us. That's just plain wrong.
  4. You can achieve as many challenges as you want, and yes, you will be able to show off your winnings in some manner once this event is over.
I myself have not played FFIV before so the following challenges may change if another mod who knows better decides to change them. Again, keep an eye on this post.

Gold Star Challenges

* Obtain all call monsters
* Obtain pink tail
* Level 99 Dark Knight Cecil
* Single character (Cecil)
* For non-GBA(and I'm not sure about DS) versions:
LV 99 Palom, Poram, Yang, Cid, Edward or Tellah

Silver Star Challenges

* Two front/three back always formation
* Paladin Cecil only allowed to equip bows
* For non-GBA(and I'm not sure about DS) versions:
LV 99 Fusoya