Thread: Fringe

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Fringe

It's a new show that premieres tonight on Fox!

Read about it/watch some clips here! It has Joshua Jackson in it, that's the only actor/actress I recognize though. It seems pretty interesting!

Anyone else gonna watch it/remotely interested?

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I would like to watch it but currently I am televisionless.

i knew about it a while ago and got curious about it so i saw the pre aired pilot a while ago! Its pretty good...interesting...and before everyone else says it...very X-files-y lol

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

I watched it. It was pretty cool. It doesn't hook you beyond belief or anything, but with more episodes I feel confident it will find its footing and suck me in. My only real complaint is that the main character is rather boring. She basically exists just so the more interesting characters have someone to speak to.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sadly, as excited as I got, I didn't get to watch it D= But sounds like I should! ^_^ I'll see if it's up on Fox's website.

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

I watched it guys and I have to say. That was horrible...XD...I honestly think more episodes will make it interesting but the beginning was the worse thing I've seen in a while. The main character is by far the most flawed. She's an awful character. The plot made sense and was still boring. And telling me where they were in big letters in the sky and on the ground was not helping. And the theme song Hero by Nas, did not fit AT ALL. That's an epic song. It takes an epic failure to make that song not relivent and this show did just that...
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES