Thread: 2 is not better than 1

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Default 2 is not better than 1

ok this is annoying. my mouse broke so we got a wireless one, so now we have 2 wireless mouses.

the problem is....both of them interfere with each other, the only way we cant interfere is when were 6 feet apart, which is impossible cause the computers are so close

is there a way i can stop them from interfering?

thanks

ps: this is trl(r's friend

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

What are the models and manufacturers of the mice?

The reason that they're interfering with each other is that both are operating on the same wireless channel. It basically means that the base stations have no way to tell which mouse the wireless signals are coming from, so it tries to process both. There is probably a way to change the channel or frequency on which one of the mice operates - you might be able to find something in Start > Control Panel > Mouse.

It'll be easier to help you out once we know the models of the mice though.

I've had a wireless mouse and it was interfering like crazy. It was all because of my stupid microwave.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

o_O fixed it thanks

thanks to all that posted!

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz