Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

I'm on like.. the fourth or fifth episode of season three now. It's not that bad of a show but it could be less predictable.

Is it sad that I recognize almost every actor from a different television show?

PS. more weevil/veronica and less peter "the left side of my face is paralyzed in this stupid expression" petrelli

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I just caught a little glimpse of the last episode. Hiro's backgorund was done well and his mother was sweet, but I had to turn it when I saw Sylar.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I just caught a little glimpse of the last episode. Hiro's backgorund was done well and his mother was sweet, but I had to turn it when I saw Sylar.
    There were some quality Sylar moments sprinkled throughout the last episode. Regardless of what they do with the character, the actor is top notch.
    Figaro Castle

yknow what i find funny. i read posts complaining about the characters in this show (eg i dont like where the matt/daphe story is going) but we all know there is no point complaining, cos everyone seems to be completely changing what theyre doing every 2 episodes

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    yknow what i find funny. i read posts complaining about the characters in this show (eg i dont like where the matt/daphe story is going) but we all know there is no point complaining, cos everyone seems to be completely changing what theyre doing every 2 episodes
    So true!

I think this show is trying to right itself. It has a long way to go but I see the recent episodes as an attempt to undo a lot of stuff that was done this season. Make Sylar a killer again, kill off Arthur, make Sylar not their son, etc. However it is all happening too fast and it just comes off as a bad soap opera. The catalyst stuff was really stupid and didn't make much sense so I'm glad that's over.

I think the story arc about giving people abilities is good but I don't like the idea that you can just inject someone and they get the ability to manipulate time. They play around too much with time in this one.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I'm on like.. the fourth or fifth episode of season three now. It's not that bad of a show but it could be less predictable.

Is it sad that I recognize almost every actor from a different television show?

PS. more weevil/veronica and less peter "the left side of my face is paralyzed in this stupid expression" petrelli
    Weevil's actor is in this show?!

He played Jesse, the sound guy who escaped from Level 5 and who Peter was trapped in for a short time. Sylar killed him.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Great Saw-like Sylar moments tonight. I hope they leave Sylar like he is right now as a psycho killer. He can and should be the main villain of the show.

It really looks like they are trying to undo a lot of what was done this season. I like that but it makes for some awkward moments. These last two episodes have been better than the crap from the rest of the season. The next story arc looks promising. I've always liked Nathan as naiive villain type who thinks he's doing the right thing but is misinformed.

My favorite episode of the season. I have hope for further episodes. With them hunting down people with powers, I hope we get some individual stories that break away from the main cast every so often.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Worf is the President. This makes me happy. I expect more from him in the future.

fugatives looks promising!

Liked the Claire-Sylar-HRG-Meredith-Angela Segment!

Daphne's still cute

Bryan Fuller returns episodes 19-ish (hoary for that for PD)

Shame that atleast one (or sometimes both) of the Petrelli bros have to so damn unlikeable really Nathan really? His descent was really.....sudden lol

I do agree with Del though he works better as a douche thats misinformed...shame though!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

But they never explained how the future hero saw came to be...

Is that the end of the season?

Awesome episode, anyway. Is Sylar (SPOILER)gone for good now, or what? Did he burn to death? The whole (SPOILER)heroes-being-rounded-up looks like a good storyline, hopefully they won't balls it up. I love (SPOILER)evil!Nathan.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The show will be back in January. I have no inside sources but I am 100% sure that Sylar is not gone for good. He's one of the most popular characters and he'll be back. He has Claire's power and each of them have survived much worse than a burning building.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I have no inside sources but I am 100% sure that Sylar is not gone for good. He's one of the most popular characters and he'll be back. He has Claire's power and each of them have survived much worse than a burning building.
    My thoughts exactly. Sylar will be back in an OMG! moment of some sort.

As for the series, I feel like they've basically run a 360 degree circle and are back at the end of season two (SPOILER)with the reinstatement of Peter's abilities and can pretend that season three didn't happen.
    Figaro Castle