Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Heroes

FFXIV Character

Devore Jojishi (Sargatanas)

Thanks, Roogle. That helps a lot in understanding Heroes a bit more.

Samson Gray may make an appearance next season; however, the bad guy for the next season is Tracy Strauss.
    Tracy Strauss is the bad guy. To be honest, I liked her as Nikki, even when her character got a bit stale and boring in the second series, but Inever really liked Tracy. I feel like they should have just let her die and be done with it. But I guess you can say the same thing about Sylar. I love him when he's just going around killing people, but that parent issues he's got is both weird and a bit boring.

Oh, I was also wandering what happened to copy cat (The black girl from New Orleans). It felt like the rights were trying to freashen up the show by bringing in new characters but got bored so went back to the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin' View Post
    He can't time travel because the producers wanted to get rid of time travel from the series since they sucked at explaining it.
    How do you know he can't it's probably most likely that he doesn't want to as he saw sometimes that going back in time makes things more complicated.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

How do you know he can't it's probably most likely that he doesn't want to as he saw sometimes that going back in time makes things more complicated.
    As it currently stands, Hiro cannot use Space-Time Manipulation without causing physical harm to himself. The writers have stated that there will be a lot of time travel in Season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    They put stuff in because they think it's cool and works for the time being, without actually considering continuity or precedence.
    This is true. Bryan Fuller, the creator and executive producer of the show Pushing Daisies, has had a lot of creative control over the show since the episode Cold Snap. I would like to think that this means that shoddy ideas like Claire being able to heal people with her blood and other inconsistencies in the show will be reduced to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    roogle and everyone else...from what i remember peter did have a negative effect from his explosion...he lost his memory
    The Haitian erased Peter's memories because he escaped from the company facility that he was taken to after the explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by *Devore* View Post
    Oh, I was also wandering what happened to copy cat (The black girl from New Orleans). It felt like the rights were trying to freashen up the show by bringing in new characters but got bored so went back to the original.
    The entire family of Monica Dawson aside from Micah was abducted and believed to be on the plane that crashed early on in Fugitives. This is covered in the latest set of graphic novels in which West Rosen makes a return appearance.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

oh...i kept thinking it was the explosion, but i dont have the seasons on dvd to recheck myself

More time travel? I guess this time they will add rules to it then.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm sick of time travel in TV shows.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Roogle View Post
    As it currently stands, Hiro cannot use Space-Time Manipulation without causing physical harm to himself. The writers have stated that there will be a lot of time travel in Season 4.
    Yeah I know that, we were speaking prior to that event and wasn't the season that just ended was 4?

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin' View Post
    More time travel? I guess this time they will add rules to it then.
    From what the sources say, it sounds like they will try to change the past rather than prevent a future.

Yeah I know that, we were speaking prior to that event and wasn't the season that just ended was 4?
    No. Season 1 consisted of Volume 1; Season 2 consisted of Volume 2; Season 3 consisted of Volume 3 and Volume 4. I am saying that Hiro will start to use Space-Time Manipulation multiple times in Volume 5 without throwing caution to the wind.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Default Ray Park to take on Heroes role

The Press Association: Ray Park to take on Heroes role
    Star Wars Phantom Menace actor Ray Park is being lined up to join the cast of Heroes next season.
    Entertainment Weekly reports that the British actor, who played tattooed baddie Darth Maul in the first prequel film, is in talks to join the hit US TV show for what is described as a "sizeable arc."
    Little is known about Ray's prospective role in the series, except that he would be playing one of the characters at the centre of the show's new Carnivale-style storyline.
    Other cast additions for the new season are rumoured to include Deanne Bray as a deaf love interest for one of the main Heroes, Prison Break's Robert Knepper as a villain and Californication's Madeline Zima (as Claire's quirky college roommate).
    AWESOME!!!!!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'm a little confused on this new season. It really isn't that interesting, but I don't have much to watch anyway and can't play my game as much as I like, but it's still the only super hero comic book inspired drama on right now.

From the first episode I thought it was kind of lame with Hiro's power suddenly making him freeze himself and I don't quite get why his time traveling ability works all of a sudden. I'm thinking it might have to do with that other time traveler that's related to the tatoo guy who I'm also confused about.

From previous seasons I thought that going back in time only proves that you find out that you were the cause for things to happen so I was surprised when I saw that Hiro actually changed the present.

Now with this Irish tatoo guy. What is his ability exactly. One moment he's sticking a needle in some girls back and faces appear on her back and another minute he makes a tatoo hand choke a guy. From the second episode it seems like he can only control ink, but he also mentioned that he could control the ground under him??? In that case, was he the guy who sank that house or did Peter do it somehow?

I like the position that they have Sylar in right now. Being inside Matt's head really screws up his life and now that he nearly got him into jail, what will Matt do now? Something else that's mildly interesting to me is Claire being open about her ability with her college friend. It will probably lead to the whole campus knowing about it.

The last thing that racked my brain is the deaf girl. Why is she in here because it doesn't seem like she has any kind of power. That woman said what she sees is common in people with her condition. It's strange all the same. I was thinking that she was going to have some kind of real super power, because you don't get many deaf super humans.

Anyone else have any reflections on this?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

This show is still on? :P

So far it's alright. Will wait till it hopefully gets better.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Heroes is crap. I'm done with it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Heroes is crap. I'm done with it.
    I said this as soon as Volume 3 ended since they not only didn't fix things after the mess that was Volume 2, they managed to work right back into their familiar old status quo by the end. So I guess I made the right choice?

At least I'll always have the first season.

you don't have to be a fan to watch the certain special scene in next week's episode <3