Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lots of twists =O

I do wish they'd find something new to add in instead of the "same ol' same ol'," but since it's only episode 1, I'm not losing faith!

I thought it was pretty spectacular...

Default SPOILERS BEWARE

well i didnt see the last bit coming...

...no seriously i didnt! had a lot of (good) wtf moments this one...liked the second hour better, didnt like the parkman segment, while it was interesting, Suresh..still quite frankly pisses me off with his presence (atleast Maya wasnt as annoying)..aww and i didnt like Hiro not trusting Ando, they are pretty cool though..and Nikki? (or whatever her other name is) someone brought up that it could actually be Jessica.what with her ice powers (ice queen, should have seen that coming)..sorta iffy about the villians plot but i guess i'll like it in time lol...and im glad Elle is still alive and Sylar remains to be awesome lol!

Good start

hehehe weevil...im glad Francis Capra and Linderman (wtf) and Claire's momma (coool) are all in the mix lol!

alright i really liked it.....seeing everyone together lol!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

What the hell are they doing with Sylar? He used to be one of the best villains out there but they're making him into a pussy.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Sylar?! what the hell happened to Hiro...when did he get soo...bratty?

he is 0 for 3 for me so far as well!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    His name is Ando.

I really liked Season 1, then Season 2 i was just like no smurf that.

Milo Ventimiglia is quite possibly one of the sexiest men ever though:

Oh.my.god. Yes. xDDD! Milo was the first reason why I watched Heroes. I fell for him watching a random Gilmore Girls episode, and loved him ever since.

Anyways, Peter is my absolute favorite. I love Hiro, and Claire's alright. But I'm a Peter fan.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Trying too hard this season. Throwing in pointless/nonsensical twists, getting more brutal and edgy (scene where (SPOILER)Sylar takes Claire's power) for no reason other than to be brutal and edgy, Mohinder being really... not like I remember Mohinder.

I'll still watch because it's still fun, but it's not going to be anything special.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Roogle View Post
    I have to admit that I enjoyed the original concept of Heroes better than what it turned out to be. Originally, the show was supposed to feature an ensemble cast from season to season with a revolving door type of storyline. Instead, the characters of the first season proved to be popular enough to carry the entire series; additionally, the character of Sylar was only intended to be a minor villain rather than a major villain.
    The only thing I agree with there is that Sylar shouldn't have been continued. I mean, it does make it easier to have a recurring villain (just don't make him campy or super-villainy), but they could have killed him and create a new one. I personally feel that the've made Sylar too powerful this season -- if they don't incapacitate him or make him a 'good guy'....ugh

I always thought Sylar was boring myself. For most of the show he's done the same thing over and over and neither his backstory or personality are terribly compelling. What they're doing with him now isn't all that interesting either. If I had my way, he would go away forever and Elle would replace him as a super bitch villain. (SPOILER)But that's not happening, especially now that Sylar did the whole Claire bit, not to mention Kristen Bell having 5 movies coming up.
    Last edited by LunarWeaver; 10-04-2008 at 06:14 AM.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by *ETERNAL FANTASY* View Post
    Sylar?! what the hell happened to Hiro...when did he get soo...bratty?

he is 0 for 3 for me so far as well!
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! Hiro was one of my favorites and now I just want to slap him, he's annoying me so much.

The storyline with Syler is idiotic. There is not a chance in hell that Bennett would work side by side with Syler EVEN IF innocent people were in danger. Syler turning into a good guy, only to become super evil again might be a good storyline. But the way they're doing it is so freakin' stupid, it's so hard to watch.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Hiro is pretty much turning into the cute little mascot of the series, sort of like Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. That's a bit disappointing, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    Milo Ventimiglia is [STRIKE]quite possibly one of[/STRIKE] the sexiest man ever though:
    Fix'd.

I love Heroes. I don't care that the storylines are getting stupid. I still love it. But what in god's name has happened to Mohinder? :whaaa: Ugh, Maya sucks, anyway.

I still love Sylar too! I just wish they'd do something better with him.

Claire's bio-mother > her adoptive mother, by a million miles. Claire needed to be taken down a peg or two, but now it looks like she's gonna take her turn at the mind numbingly stupid anyway, but never mind. I still love her.

PETER PETRELLI FOR LIFE.

Oh, and am I the only one who's fed up of Ali Larter playing a different character every season? :rolleyes2

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I used to really like Milo. But his relationship with Hayden Panettiere seriously creeps me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    I used to really like Milo. But his relationship with Hayden Panettiere seriously creeps me out.
    I don't really see a problem with it. It's not like she's underage.

Actors or Characters?

Anyway, I've been waiting for Bob to die for a long time, and I'm actually quite happy with the direction the story is treading in so far. It's obvious that Mohinder is becoming The Fly, but Claire seriously needs to become Wolverine. She doesn't actually need the claws, but some metal grafted to her bones would make her a serious badass, imho. She'd be even better than Wolverine since wolf-boy can still feel the pain of his claws coming out of his knuckles. Claire wouldn't even feel the operation so she wouldn't need anaesthesia or pain killers. I think it would be awesome if Sylar could overcome his power-lust and redeem himself by goodying up. But chances of that are slim at best, likely the previews we've been getting so far are of a season-long tease that will make us hope he'll be a benevolent badass like that "Armada crap with Starscream" only to have the bridge blasted from beneath.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffing Cheese View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    I don't really see a problem with it. It's not like she's underage.
    Except, she was when they started dating. xD