Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    Ok, I finally caught the wizard reference that was mentioned after watching eppy 7
    My wife's been going on an on with the HP correlations for a while now, so whenever we watch an episode and there's anything she has to pause it and point out the correlation. Makes for slow Heroes watching. xD
    xD must be interesting!

Anywho, I don't understand how the spirit walk guy got killed. You'd think with his power that he would have seen it coming and gotten them out of there or something.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Ok, I finally caught the wizard reference that was mentioned after watching eppy 7
    My wife's been going on an on with the HP correlations for a while now, so whenever we watch an episode and there's anything she has to pause it and point out the correlation. Makes for slow Heroes watching. xD
    xD must be interesting!

Anywho, I don't understand how the spirit walk guy got killed. You'd think with his power that he would have seen it coming and gotten them out of there or something.
    I'm not sure how those people's powers work. Does he know the future or just whatever he paints? Angela can dream the future but never foresaw Arthur's treatment of her in the flashback.

Also Hiro losing his powers? This is getting more and more unusual. My working conclusion is that this is all part of some master plan of Usutu's just as Issac knew that Gabriel kililng him wouldn't accomplish anything.

Alternatively, there may have been nothing Usutu could have done. He may know the future but you still have to defend against somebody with Arthur's powers. That's nigh impossible.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Or maybe the writers don't give a smurf about any sort of continuity and just put that in there so we can see a severed head.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Or maybe the writers don't give a smurf about any sort of continuity and just put that in there so we can see a severed head.
    seriously, that scene was a little teensy bit too graphic for my tastes.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Worst episode of the season.

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    It was fine up to the end to be honest.

i dont remember the details but...was Nathan lying all the way is season one when he told Peter their dad commited suicide cause all the talking in the episode pointed otherwise?

Yeah i agree with Pureghetto it was fine up until the end! Poor painters can never catch a break in the heroesverse!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This show is disappointing me. =[
    Everything is way too crazy nowadays. And there's so many holes. I hate hate hate how they just drop characters, and there's way too many of them already anyway.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    It was fine up to the end to be honest.
    The only really good thing in that episode was getting a proper example of Arthur's powers, and when Linderman healed Angela's brain. Otherwise it was pretty bad, I felt.

Still better than the worst of Season 2 though, by a good way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *ETERNAL FANTASY* View Post
    was Nathan lying all the way is season one when he told Peter their dad commited suicide cause all the talking in the episode pointed otherwise?
    He didn't know what really happened, only Angela, Arthur himself, and possibly the Haitian knew. If I remember correctly, Nathan was telling Peter that their dad had a heart attack because that's what he really thought happened...But I'm not sure =\ I forget...

Any episode with a lot of Elle pacifies me.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A better episode, but I don't like this whole eclipse business. It's a different direction which is what the show needs but I don't like how these powers can be given and taken away like nothing. Oh well.

Characters I like at the moment: Sylar, Elle, Noah (not even in this episode ), Hiro when he isn't being a douche or a 10 year old, Ando, Nathan.

All the rest of them need to die, especially Claire and every character that was added this season.

Blog Entries

Grin

I'm having problems figuring out what's happening here. Did Arthur use Maury's powers to mess with Hiro's mind? And why wouldn't he take his powers? Also Wikipedia mentions that both parties (Angela and Arthur) know Claire is the catalyst -- when does Arthur mention this? Was it when he mentioned Kaito's name (but not explicitly stating anything?)

I tried re-watching it but it didn't help =)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Arthur probably knows that Kaito hid Claire with the Bennetts and did so because she was the 'catalyst'.

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Lol, you guys are making this show a LOT more complicated then it really is. So far, I have absolutely no problem following it. Of course their questions to be answered. But I'm patient enough to let them continue instead of going into a mental overload.

So far, I think everything fits nicely. Although I have to admit that they get rid of characters WAY TOO quickly, that's about the only problem I see. I like all three season so far. So, it's only a matter of time to see if things are gonna get better or worse.
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES