Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I didn't even consider that to be a problem. Good catch.

I'm predicting that (SPOILER)Sylar will be the one to defeat Arthur Petrelli. He's the only one who seems to be able to do it. The question is how

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

THEY KILLED ADAM. WHAT THE smurf. GRRRR.

I'm just glad someone can kill regenerators. (Even if he is a regenerator himself now. xP)

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

But Adam was the last charming character on the show. He was just so... charming!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I agree. It really sucked. It's sad that a guy lives thousands of years and meets his end that way.

I am encouraged by Hiro from this last episode. He's acting less like a bitch and more like the old Hiro. Hopefully the removal of Peter's powers will make him more like the old Peter too.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I never liked Peter much, old or new. He's always been one of the weakest links (out of the many there are) in the series to me. Or rather, Milo Ventimiglia is the weak link. His face seems to be limited to two or three expressions:

"Bothered"

"Very bothered"

"Not so bothered but a little bothered but not very"

Quote Originally Posted by Rantzien View Post
    I never liked Peter much, old or new. He's always been one of the weakest links (out of the many there are) in the series to me.
    Yah, i can't stand Peter.

I'm also glad Adam has gone.(I only realised after a few minutes of watching that he died from losing his powers, and that Arthur can't make people turn old. Silly me :rolleyes2)

It's such a good thing that the show is painting over series 2, disassociating itself from it entirely. The only good character to come out of Series 2 was Elle. (Though many disagree).
    Last edited by Necron; 10-25-2008 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantzien View Post
    I never liked Peter much, old or new. He's always been one of the weakest links (out of the many there are) in the series to me.
    Yah, i can't stand Peter.

I'm also glad Adam has gone.(I only realised after a few minutes of watching that he died from losing his powers, and that Arthur can't make people turn old. Silly me :rolleyes2)

It's such a good thing that the show is painting over series 2, disassociating itself from it entirely. The only good character to come out of Series 2 was Elle. (Though many disagree).
    I've got you beat. I didn't realize Arthur's powers until he did it to Peter. When Arthur did it to Adam, I seriously thought "Good gosh, did they really just rip that straight from The Mummy?" I thought sucking away Adam's life from him completed Arthur's body or something.

Yeah, i think i realized a few hours AFTER everyone else. =P.

There is something that is confusing me however (if it's been covered in this thread already, sorry, i haven't read the previous 7 pages). Angela is in this sort of 'paralysis' thing right? So, does this mean that:

1. Arthur Petrelli spoke to her in the future (which she dreamt), making her paralyzed.
    2. Matt's Dad (forever forgetting his name), made Arthur appear before her, and sent her cuckoo.
    3. (This is a long shot) Doyle is somehow involved.

However, knowing my bad speculating, this is all probably wrong. (My speculation of Tracy was that Nikki survived the explosion because Tracy made her freeze herself. - turned out quite wrong.)

I guess without his powers, Adam turned into a centuries-old person and centuries-old people are skeletons. xP

I don't really like Peter, either. I think I mentioned it earlier in the thread.

*looks*

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Plus, he reminds me of Keanu Reeves. I keep expecting him to go "Whoah" at random intervals.
    Looking back, that doesn't really show how much I hate Peter.

I seriously hate Peter and when I realized he was more or less the main character I was really disappointed back in season 1, even before he turned into a god. xD But apparently he has his fans so I've resigned myself to the fact that he's not dying any time soon.

That fact actually scares me, though, because it means he's more likely to get his powers back and turn into a god character again.

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Plus, he reminds me of Keanu Reeves. I keep expecting him to go "Whoah" at random intervals.
    Wow, i see what you mean actually. I think it's the way he strains his gob when he speaks.

(Is the word gob used in America?)

Oh, just to add:
    This is probably the point where Peter gets his action man scar, since he can't heal an' all.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

We don't know that Peter will get that scar now, since his future self altered the past leading to his scar.

My question on continuity and copping out: Will Arthur have to deal with the hunger that Peter picked up from Sylar or will there be some weakass excuse as to why he doesn't have to deal with it.
    Figaro Castle

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

D= What they did to Adam was horrible! Anyway.

Do you think Matt telling Daphne about their future is going to make her avoid that at all costs, or do you think she'll work towards that future anyway?

And what's with Mohinder? Is he some spider thing now or something? Are the people in that icky goo web thing dead or alive?

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    And what's with Mohinder? Is he some spider thing now or something? Are the people in that icky goo web thing dead or alive?
    Didn't the man that was in the web open his eyes when Maya looked at him? I don't remember.

And about Arthur having Sylar's hunger, i think they'll just dismiss it. It's obvious they're trying to make Arthur look like this whole 'all powerful' man, so giving him Sylar's power would just weaken the whole look.

I like these kinds of episodes! Lines were drawn, people comming together or intersecting (xcept for Hiro and Ando lol) and stupidity kept at a low!

Not bad at all lol that or its just Kristen Bell! Anyone catch the wizard remark? lol (and by anyone i mean VM fans lol)

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]