Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Can Stand Under My Umbrella...Ella...Ella

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Default You Can Stand Under My Umbrella...Ella...Ella

What do you think of rain? Does it rain much where you live?

Personally, I love rain. It's been raining here for every day for like the last two weeks, which makes it nice and cool. Until it stops, that is, then it feels like a sauna.

So yeah, rain = :<3:.
    I like Kung-Fu.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

It depends. Sometimes I love to watch rain while sitting on my porch smoking, or something. Other times I like to be out in the rain. However, other times I hate rain.

Rain spells in the summer kind of suck, though, because it always gets humid as hell afterwards.

Also, kissing in the rain is the single best thing ever ever.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> I like rain but I hate when my feet and shoes get soaked with all the foul water that pours from the sewers..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

It rains tons here! I love it, personally, because it's so pretty. <3

asdfghjkl;'

I love that song, and I love rain too! I have a huge golf umbrella (ella, ella, eh, eh, eh) so it's real cosy when I'm under there.

I am not a fan of rain myself. But I don't own an umbrella either. I keep forgetting to get one until it starts to rain, and then I don't want to go out in the rain to buy one.

I love rain, it just never rains at all where I live. It is a goddamn desert here. Right around the time we get decent rain, it just stops and doesn't come back for a whole year.
    Anon say I. Photobucket

Blog Entries

I like rain okay. 'Til it comes in the form of a hurricane. Then I'm not much of a fan, since I'm in a mandatory evacuation zone...

It's the rainy season in Arizona right now, in fact. It's the best time of the year. Beats the hell out of Christmas.

I wish it would rain all the time. It's the time I can breathe easiest, especially during allergy season. :X

Blog Entries

I live in England. Enough said.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I live in Britain where it obviously rains 24/7. Been raining a lot lately, but I quite like the rain as I find it calming and preferable to it being very hot, provided I have adequate cover in the form of an umbrella, coat, shelter or building. Chucked it down so much at the weekend that I ended up buying an umbrella which should prove very useful.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Gotta love the rain! It doesn't rain often here in Sweden, but this year it did, and I find it really soothing and refreshing. The perfect setting for reading a good book =3

I love the rain if I don't have to walk in it. I've spent enough time walking in the rain before dawn for one lifetime, thanks.

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

I love the rainy seasons, but, it turns our office into a freezer (don't ask why) I had to wear sweaters with hoodies just to keep my head from getting brain freeze. we get around 20 storms a year so we're kinda used to the rain.