View Poll Results: Which sigil did you hate obtaining the most?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tidus (0:0:0 on chocobo race)

16 27.12%
  • Wakka (Endless Blitzballing)

9 15.25%
  • Lulu (200 lightning bolts)

26 44.07%
  • Yuna (defeat all of Belgemene's aeons)

0 0%
  • Auron (all fiends in 10 areas)

0 0%
  • Kimahri (Butterfly catching)

6 10.17%
  • Rikku (Cactaur village)

2 3.39%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which sigil do you hate the most?

Default Which sigil do you hate the most?

The sigil's are the most annoying part about getting the legendary weapons, so let's hear it: which sigil did you hate getting the most?

I can't say all that much about them since I only have a few of the sigils, but i'm gonna say Lulu's was the most annoying for me. Tidus' was actually not that hard (surprisingly) IMO...

Most of them suck, but Lulu's just takes the cake.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Blog Entries

Default still don't have this one.

I have a hard time with butterflies.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

I've tried getting Lulu's, but failed and gave up since I never use her anyway. Same goes for Kimahri. I customized Wakka's myself, there's no way I'm going to spend countless hours just playing blitzball.

Voted for Kimahri's.

Banned

Wakka's Jupiter Sigil sucks.
    The worst part is to play through all those Leagues.

Anyway, you can easily create your own CW like this:

Break Damage Limit
    Triple Overdrive
    Evade & Counter
    First Strike

Of course.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Lulu's, it is the only one I've never gotten. I never had a problem with Wakka's. But then again I played Blitzball throughout the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete for President View Post
    I customized Wakka's myself, there's no way I'm going to spend countless hours just playing blitzball.
    24-26 matches is hardly "countless hours".

Voted for Lulu's as it's most frustrating to have a lapse in concentration around the 190 mark and have to start over.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burns View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete for President View Post
    I customized Wakka's myself, there's no way I'm going to spend countless hours just playing blitzball.
    24-26 matches is hardly "countless hours".
    The irritating part is that you never know when the Reels and Sigils actually appear as prizes, so sometimes you might have to go through like 20 Leagues or so before anything happens.

^You should have done the clever/cheat method. Thats what I did. Bassically, you reset your blitzball data until the necessary prize shows up. Then win the prize and repeat in the same way.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

You can use enter and exit the BB menu eight times to reset the Tournament prizes (as long as you're not involved in one at the time) and use Reset Data to change the League prizes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vivisteiner View Post
    ^You should have done the clever/cheat method. Thats what I did. Bassically, you reset your blitzball data until the necessary prize shows up. Then win the prize and repeat in the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burns View Post
    You can use enter and exit the BB menu eight times to reset the Tournament prizes (as long as you're not involved in one at the time) and use Reset Data to change the League prizes.
    Interesting, but doesn't this make most games ridiculously hard?
    I mean, if you reset your entire Data and go for stuff like Aurochs Reels, I suppose the adversaries will be quite a challenge.

^If you reset your data, then your opponents data is reset as well. All you gotta do is recruit good people like Wedge, and you shouldnt have too many problems winning. (I never lost a match - and I did that method all the time)

clicky clicky clicky

Recruit Wedge, Zev Ronso/Brother (depends how far through the game you are), Zalitz, Ropp and Jumal and you shouldn't have a problem with any of the teams.

I went for Lulu's - like most people its the incredible concentration needed which freaks me, plus the fact its not even that interesting to do. Shame cos she's a fav character.

Second was the chocobo race, until I figured there is a strategy that works eventually (and its more fun). Butterflies can be pretty annoying too.

I m fine with all the others which just need a bit of effort and persistence, and I actually enjoy Blitz!

just tried butterflies yesterday... do you have to catch all the blue ones without even touching red ones? or are you allowed to touch the red ones?