>>> In the last 3 months I have been working on various FF4 drawings, I ended with 14 different drawings and like 22 different images im posting here. The good news is that all of them are colored (in photoshop), the bad news (for me) is that the tip of my Wacom pencil is about to disappear due to overuse.
To be honest FF4 is not one of my personal favorites but the characters are interesting enough to make some nice fanart, now I know I missed some inportant characters but I think there are some NPCs, enemies, and others who doesnt even appear that also deserve a spot in the gallery and probably no one will ever make fanart of them. So if you fav character didnt make it here dont get mad.
If you see some black and white drawings there, those are some of the original inked drawings that happened to be decent enough to be posted here too, I also arranged them a bit in photoshop.
I`ll leave a comment or two with each drawing, now enjoy.

1- >>> Yang attack weakpoint for massive damage..
Is not very noticeable but I missed the ahriman`s legs, and im not going to fix it.

2- >>> Dark Knight Cecil holding that black sword that he gets from King Fabul..
Besides the dark blue color I didnt want to take many references for this, so i made some changes in the armor and stuff.

3- >>> Kain..
Maybe I did some minor changes there, all i got was the FF4 SNES sprite..

4- >>> Kain and Cecil, black ink.

5- >>> Rosa and her white magic to the rescue.
This girl likes to be barely naked instead of using the proper WM robes.
My main reference for this were the SNES sprites.