Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clothes Shopping!

Grin Clothes Shopping!

I went shopping for clothes today.

Typically, I find it boring, but it might just because my mom goes clothes shopping and I tag along.

But when I shop, I try not to take too long.

My wardrobe seems to pretty much be sweaters/hoodies and jeans. It could be 1000° outside, and I'll still be in a long-sleeved shirt and pants. I also like clothes that are colorful, but not LOUD. My tennis shoes would be a good example of this.

What do you typically buy? How often do you go buy clothes?

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I go more often than I need to, but I'm pretty good about buying things i'll wear now.

The best thing was losing ten pounds this summer, and it was like I got five free pairs of jeans. It was so awesome.

eh, clothes shopping doesn't excite me much. I pretty much always wear jeans and a t-shirt. Jeans during the winter, jeans during the summer! Almost never shorts, that's my policy. Probably need some new jeans, come to think of it...
    Yo ho ho ho...!!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll buy somewhere around 2-4 gimmick shirts that I say "wow, I would never wear this". And then wear them whenever they are clean before they just become my casual wear.

I only go shopping when a girl invites me along to go shopping. The '"how does this look on me" slow turn, slow turn' never really gets old for me.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I have a hard time finding things I would be interested in wearing whenever I go clothes shopping.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    I have a hard time finding things I would be interested in wearing whenever I go clothes shopping.
    Buy things you hate! It's retarded fun.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I buy clothes about once every week or two. But I'm hard to please.

God, I'm such a queen.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

You'd be hard-pressed to see me outside of my house wearing anything other than a collared button-up shirt with a t-shirt under it and jeans (year-round, I never ever wear shorts, and I haven't for almost 4(?) years now.

That's generally my wardrobe. Casual enough for college, formal enough for more formal situations (though for really formal occasions, I'll obviously dress as I should. ).

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Jeans + sports-related attire. Yes. Bonus points for shopping in PA and Delaware.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I used to go clothes shopping twice a week. Being at college has put a damper on that, but on my most recent shopping sprees:

I basically will buy anything that I like. I especially like old fashion clothing. I like things of high quality, so when I do spend a lot of money, it's usually on an item of an expensive brand, ie: my $300 dollar Versace glasses and my $400 dollar Coach purse.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post

I basically will buy anything that I like. I especially like old fashion clothing. I like things of high quality, so when I do spend a lot of money, it's usually on an item of an expensive brand, ie: my $300 dollar Versace glasses and my $400 dollar Coach purse.
    Rofl. You sound like me when I have money. I indulge on quality over all else.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I mostly wear khaki shorts and t-shirts. When it gets colder, I'll switch to pants and add a hoodie. I buy t-shirts with some regularity to phase out old ones that don't fit me so well or have just been worn enough. This summer was the first time I bought new shorts in two or three years, though. I'm not frivolous.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post

I had forgotten how nice your tits were. Thanks for the reminder!

I loathe clothes shopping because no store carries pants in my size so I have to buy a larger waist line and then spend an extra $15 on a belt. I usually buy jeans and t-shirts, along with a few button up shirts.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love love love clothes shopping, but I am also unfortunately super duper stingy. Which makes things difficult because I like urbanoutfitters, and Macy's, and those stores aren't really the cheapest. =/ I suppose I go once every few months. I would go more if I could. =(((((
    --Box Box Box Box

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by kikimm View Post
    I love love love clothes shopping, but I am also unfortunately super duper stingy. Which makes things difficult because I like urbanoutfitters, and Macy's, and those stores aren't really the cheapest. =/ I suppose I go once every few months. I would go more if I could. =(((((
    Oh oh! I love urban outfitters, they have one store in like the whole of Northwest England, so whenever I'm in Manchester it's the first place I go, it's ridiculously expensive xD I only buy things when they have a sale on because then it's reasonably priced.

I go clothes shopping way too often. My latest buy was a £52 hand-bag, it's one of those fancy 'Paul's Boutique' ones ;D