Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718192021222327 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia F11! Game Over - Del Murdered - Town Wins

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Oh hey while we're on the subject of meta-gaming, maybe DD is pleased to be mafia and so is actually trying to win! Haha.

Nah seriously I did let him have a free ride yesterday 'cause a lot of people were ragging on him for being him, and that was not cool. Now we know he's playing seriously, he should be treated seriously, and analysed accordingly. WATCHIN' U BOI.

Banned
    Blog Entries

D :

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

You know Paul keeps saying i'm acting "odd". I don't see how i'm acting odd D: One thing I do know though is if paul finds someone suspicious he makes a case against them? So why do I have no case baby cakes :3? I wonder if your afraid i'll make a case against you if you press to hard? CURIOUS!

.... I've been working on this forever. Stupid classes. It's not even very long xD

REFRESH: Del giant post and Del slip up oh my! Delly welly You're looking a little suspicious. But that's not too much. You do make a good point about levy though. He has been just casually playing up the Psy and I thing.

AK seems to be as lazy as I am this game. OR he's kinda just holding back on talking. I dunno he sparks my interest.

I'ma hold off my vote just yet. Plus i'm being super lazy at this game and don't feel like going to quote skullskullskullskull right now.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Dude View Post
    ##Unvote: Del Murder

##vote: Aeriths Knight

Give me some nice deductions, and I'll unvote you.
    What are you trying to do here? Try to make me say something that can be interpretet wrong and get me all mad like in the last games?

I already gave my suspisions, unlike 2 or 3 other players. This gives off a huge scum vibe.

However, I will give an update on Del and Psychotic's posts.

Del and Psy's posts made me realize one thing, tha Levian has indeed been playing into the Psy/Lekana thing. All under that friendly playful thing, of course. He didn't start it, Psy did himself, but he fueled it quite a lot with posts aimed at both Psy and Lekana.

However, I want to give him an honest chance. So I won't vote until I hear his defence.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Hm, I haven't got a huge amount of time, and I have to vote for someone.
    I might have to stick with this vote.

Blog Entries

Also, learning my Thermo-Fluid dynamics, so I won't post until I see something worth mentioning.

edit@Lekana: not lazy, just busy.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I decided to make this another long day, 24 hours is just not enough for a small game like this, especially since most players go to some type of school. Extends day to 48 hours.

Official Votecount
    Levian (1) - Del Murder
    Aerith's Knight (1) -Demon Dude

Not Voting
    Levian, Sir Lancealot, Psychotic, Lekana, Aerith's Knight

Banned
    Blog Entries

Awesome, maybe I will be able to change my vote tomorrow. (If I need to)

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Lekana
    You know Paul keeps saying i'm acting "odd". I don't see how i'm acting odd D: One thing I do know though is if paul finds someone suspicious he makes a case against them? So why do I have no case baby cakes :3?
    Well that's just it, innit? I said you're a bit weird but not wholly suspicious. Pay attention, wench!
    I wonder if your afraid i'll make a case against you if you press to hard? CURIOUS!
    Go for it.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lekana
    You know Paul keeps saying i'm acting "odd". I don't see how i'm acting odd D: One thing I do know though is if paul finds someone suspicious he makes a case against them? So why do I have no case baby cakes :3?
    Well that's just it, innit? I said you're a bit weird but not wholly suspicious. Pay attention, wench!
    DON'T WENCH ME >:/
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I wonder if your afraid i'll make a case against you if you press to hard? CURIOUS!
    Go for it.
    That was more of hey paul you should talkish kinda thing. I can't get any info on you at this moment in time xD

Blog Entries

Awesome, maybe I will be able to change my vote tomorrow. (If I need to)
    I know you won't, for one very simple reason. Your votes for me aren't fueled by reason.

I'm voting Aeriths Knight, because she is posting a lot (Mafia are usually keen), and I don't need smart ass comments about me being bad every post. >_>

##Vote: Aeriths Knight
    and every vote since then is purely aimed at voting for me without reason.

It's good for you I don't do personal grudges.

Banned
    Blog Entries

You clearly do, because you keep cropping up my past failures. >_>

Blog Entries

Can you blame me?

And if I wasn't for giving you another chance, I wouldve voted for you. Which I haven't, if you didn't notice.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Lekana View Post
    That was more of hey paul you should talkish kinda thing. I can't get any info on you at this moment in time xD
    Then why didn't you just say that in the first place? And seeing as how I've been talking more than you, this is just another example of odd behaviour from you.

But I am looking for suspicious and not odd.

...maybe you are playing up to that actually.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh great finally some mafia activity.

First of all I've been playing up the Lekana and Psychotic Thing? what's between you guys isn't even worthy of being called a Thing. Psychotic slapped a vote on her before she even appeared and didn't change it all day. Yaaaaaawn. But sure, let's say I did play into your frisky little Thing. I voted for Lekana too very early in the game. I did that because I knew it would anger Lekana, and I love to see Lekana angry. She can get very angry! I thought maybe it'd make her slip up too. Which brings me to the reason why I voted her at the end of Day 1. I was planning to unvote her, I just wanted to see her reaction to being in the lead so late in the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot
    Del, if you don't give a more adequate explaination for this, you're getting my vote, because, as I read this, as DD can only claim mafia, cop/doc and townie.
    oooh, interesting spot. Maybe we're reading too much into this one, but perhaps this is Del's way of letting us know DD is town; ie Del is mafia. Not exactly a smoking gun, of course, but hey, it's all in the details. Something to make a note of!
    I don't know what you guys are on about here. Del is right, there are only three roles he can claim. Cop, Doctor and Townie. Claiming anything else would be beyond stupidity.

Yes, I'm casual. That's how I play mafia. You guys just don't know it because I always get killed right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Quote Originally Posted by Levian
    Damned by Psychotic if you do, damned by Lekana if you don't!

Pick ur path, Sagensyg.
    It's like he's setting the table for Sage to go down without actually voting for him, thus avoiding the suspicion and getting a townie out of the way. Also continuing to play off of the Psy-Lekana rivalry, he keeps his friends' focus on each other instead of himself.
    You're reading too much into it. I actually said that to cut Sagensyg some slack. Psychotic said he'd be suspicious of anyone who'd vote for DD based on past games. Then Sagensyg said he agreed. Then Lekana said Sagensyg was suspicious because he agreed with Psychotic. See? Sagensyg had a bad outcome either way. I made that comment because I found it unreasonable. I just happened to do it casually. I know you guys love it when I'm being casual.

okay that's my defence. Now onto my best defence, the offence.

It's quite simple for me now. Either Del Murder or Psychotic is a mafia. I don't care about Lekana right now, she's not that suspicious to me. If she happens to be the second mafia, she can be dealt with later.

Let's start with Fuelboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Right now my main suspicion is Levian. As mentioned before he plays really casual and that makes him a dangerous mafia.
    That is brand new information! Oh wait:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    I think he was way too casual yesterday! Yeah I was pretty casual but he was casual TO THE MAX. Mafia objective for day one is to keep your head down and not say anything incriminating.
    Apparently this is a very strong argument since it's worth bringing up again. I don't even get how being casual is a great strategy, and especially not casual TO THE MAX. Everyone knows that it's the guy who's whistling, having his hands in his pocket and looking around in the air is the true sinner. Bringing less attention to yourself is always a better mafia strategy, and you guys know that. Suspicion points.

The rest of Del's post looks pretty much like he's trying to make stuff up to back up the points that he has, like linking me with Psy and Lekana, talking about qwerty's traps and trying to link me to Sagensyg's downfall. Which is just weird, seeing as I had nothing to do with that.

What's even more weird to me is that Psychotic is backing up Del on the Psychotic and Lekana "thing". Yet, he still mentions that he suspects Del. Psychotic likes to mention suspicions in this game, but it appears that he doesn't like voting. It's awfully convenient to point fingers at your mafia buddy all the time without actually voting for him.

Psychotic's voting history this game: 1 vote for Lekana on Day 1.

Ooh, saucy! Please make a vote, Mr. Psychotic?

I wanted to vote Psychotic before I read Del Murder's post, but that post really pushed me off a cliff Wile E. Coyote style, so here we go.

##Vote: Del Murder