Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920212223242529 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia F11! Game Over - Del Murdered - Town Wins

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    I am still very suspicious of Psychotic, so if you are indeed a townie, maybe you don't mind saying what you feel about him? not trying to turn the spotlight away from me I swear.
    "Hey Del, do my dirty work for me." Why do you think yours truly is suspicious? Oh anyway I was re-reding the thread and I spotted this little beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    Two townies is a bit unsettling, cause I really hope we have a cop.
    Gloating about night time? Scum tell~

Another thing I do not like about the viking was the way he pretty much demanded that I vote yesterday. I dunno, I got the feeling he saw me as influential in the him vs Del argument (as the three of us are all paranoid about each other) and was hoping to base his strategy on how I voted. A bit iffy! I can't lie, that was a very strong reason for me to vote for my third suspect, Lancealot, as opposed to my other two, Levian and Del Murder. I'm not playing by your rules, foo'!

Lekana's case on AK? Not...not feeling that one, really. If I were to call AK out on anything he's done, it would be this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight
    can't decide on who to vote for though. Psy and Del are certainly suspisious, Psy because of standing out(something he only does as a mafia) and Del because of a scum vibe you just get from his posts against Psy.

Furthermore Old Manus has been behaving oddly in the first day, but brings some good arguments. Could be day 1 shannanigens, or mafia stirring up trouble.

Demon Dude because he contuently votes for me for reasons that he doesn't explain or even comply to. Personal grudges are also very untownisch.

Sir Lancelot hasn't actually been doing anything.. at all.

Lekana as only one doesn't give me a reason to vote for her, but she hasn't posted a lot, so that could be the cause.
    It seems a bit, y'know "oh he's a bit suspicious...but I don't know...." to me. Wishy-washy. Leaving his options open to strike on whoever the town picks out. Not crime of the century, not #1 on my suspect list, just surprised that wasn't pointed out.

Vote is staying on Lance for now; I don't doubt that he'll pick up the slack, so hopefully he'll give me a little more to work with. I need to think some things through first but my vote could well change before the day is out.

Also, would like to see more from Demon Dude. So far he's been making some non-committal, general statements.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Real mature, accusing me 2 hours after I leave.

Anyway, I'll typ up my defence against the sudden 3 page of accusations.

Articles

There's no time outs in mafia!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh god not the stupid scumtells again. I might get sick on your avatar. They fail just as often as they strike gold.

I've said I was suspicious of both Del Murder and you, I don't expect Del to vote for you and I don't expect you to vote for Del. If anything I expect to get both you guys on my neck. I just want to hear what you have to say about eachother.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lekana View Post
    A TO THE K
    You can make everything seems scummy if you put enough effort and quotes into it.
    LOOK I'M MAKING YOU SCUMMY! That or I'm just presenting a case against a suspicious character.
    :rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    You are forgetting this is day 1. There isn't any basis, any reason at all for voting on day 1, at least in the beginning, because nobody has said much yet, no vote counts to look at, no nothing.

So what do you do? Go for inactive.
    This is in reference to Saggy. You say this, there is no basis for voting and well right before this you voted DD
    Saggy was the last inactive, and after he became active, I turned to the one person I would vote for without reason(it was day 1 after all). I said all this a few posts before that, mind you.

[quote]

##vote: Demon Dude

I'm sorry to say though that this is because of previous games, because every time you disrupt the game.. as a townie.

I looked at the list and thought, if I had to give a vote without reasoning within this game, who would I pick. Your name came up, I'm afraid.
    It's still a reason. "I don't like how you play you must be scum" is what I get from that. You're so adamant on voting for inactives because it's a reason. And baseless votes are bad right?
    Voting for inactives on day 1 is a good strategy, and I stand by that. Baseless votes are bad, I agree, but.. well.. I didn't have anyone else to vote for. xD

Plus, there were a lot of inconsistencies in his posts.

Well, it was 28 hours into the first day, and the only inactive(you) became active. So I have 8 equilly scummy people, where one of them has a reputation of ruining games. What would you do?

Not voting is not an option.
    You spelled equally wrong and it's bugging me xD ANYWHO Even though DD has a reputation of ruining games, he really can't do much in such a small game with only so many roles. That's like, "I'm gonna claim this mouse ate the cheese even though it's stuck in a cage."
    Well, if DD claims cop or doctor to get out of a lynch(while being townie, mind you) and the real doc or cop has to reveal himself to lynch DD(thinking only a mafia would lie), I say he can ruin a game.

And don't say he wouldn't do that.

It seems that you two were had argumentative banter yesterday and it was "I'll vote you" "well I'll vote you!" Then come today and you state
    It's good for you I don't do personal grudges.
    Can you blame me?

And if I wasn't for giving you another chance, I wouldve voted for you. Which I haven't, if you didn't notice.
    "Oh I don't hold grudges but oh wait, you suck at all the past games Oh yeah I'm not gonna vote you now because you no longer deserve it."
    You know, this passive agressiveness is really starting to bother me.

DD seemed to make an effort, even Psy noticed, so I thought I'd give him a break. Plus, it was day 2 and there were bigger fish anyway.

I dunno to me it seems like you're just trying to play the nice guy now. you give everyone chances though they all deserve clean slates according to AK. Like in reference to levy
    Why is waiting for someone's defence bad play? Seems like playing well to me. Or should I change my vote 12 times a day? :rolleyes2

[quote]
    However, I want to give him an honest chance. So I won't vote until I hear his defence.
    You point out reasons why levy is suspicious but then you don't vote even though earlier you went on about how not voting is bad. Yet, why no vote?
    Because we had 28 more hours of development. No need to rush. Changing votes do not give confidence.

Just like you said. In a 24-player game, it can work out to play inactive. But in a game like this, people will notice, like I did, and therefore will get votes for the first day.

If you don't help us, you help them. And by being inactive, you're not helping us.
    I hate this logic. It's ridiculous. I hate inactive hunting, at least in the beginning. People never really knew for sure when this game was gonna start. Some are busy with lives. And yes such a small game it CAN hurt people but it also could potentially get rid of a power role, a role that is so sparse in these games. So sure you could have got yourself a mafia, but percentage wise you could have had 7/9 chances to get a town. In some of those cases there was 2/7 chance to get a power role, or 1/7 so 2/9 or 1/9 power roles for town. That's just as lucky as 2/9 for mafia. You were taking the same chance for a power role as you were for mafia. HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?
    Everyone confirmed, so there are no inactives, just lurkers.

Voting is a way of bringing them out to post.

I pointed out a few things that threw red flags for me. SOOOOO

##Vote: Aerith's Knight
    I could grudge-vote you know, but I dont suspect you, so I won't.

I do feel the same way about you as paul does, though.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by MAN UTD
    Oh god not the stupid scumtells again. I might get sick on your avatar. They fail just as often as they strike gold.
    50-50 chance? I like those odds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Lekana's case on AK? Not...not feeling that one, really. If I were to call AK out on anything he's done, it would be this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight
    can't decide on who to vote for though. Psy and Del are certainly suspisious, Psy because of standing out(something he only does as a mafia) and Del because of a scum vibe you just get from his posts against Psy.

Furthermore Old Manus has been behaving oddly in the first day, but brings some good arguments. Could be day 1 shannanigens, or mafia stirring up trouble.

Demon Dude because he contuently votes for me for reasons that he doesn't explain or even comply to. Personal grudges are also very untownisch.

Sir Lancelot hasn't actually been doing anything.. at all.

Lekana as only one doesn't give me a reason to vote for her, but she hasn't posted a lot, so that could be the cause.
    It seems a bit, y'know "oh he's a bit suspicious...but I don't know...." to me. Wishy-washy. Leaving his options open to strike on whoever the town picks out. Not crime of the century, not #1 on my suspect list, just surprised that wasn't pointed out.

Vote is staying on Lance for now; I don't doubt that he'll pick up the slack, so hopefully he'll give me a little more to work with. I need to think some things through first but my vote could well change before the day is out.

Also, would like to see more from Demon Dude. So far he's been making some non-committal, general statements.
    Actually, I wouldn't post against Lekana, but anyone else seemed still open play to me. At least last night.

Now I'll have to look at the other posts, not just the attacks at me, and draw some conclusions out of those.

I'll answer your question Manus, as soon as I look at Del's posts again.
    Last edited by Aerith's Knight; 10-07-2008 at 04:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Ah, let's see what these hours have brought.

Firstly, on Del and You(you're Levian and Old Manus, right?).

It seems to be that Del accused you with very little proof, you thereafter accused him, then he further accused you to rebuff your accusation.

I don't see how this connects me to Del though, only thing I could see was that both he and me voted for inactives on day 1. It's not that odd a strategy.

But by reading all those posts carefully I noticed something. And that would be Sir L.

I know he played a bunch of other games, and he knows how to play. I have to agree to Lekana or Psy's(can't remember) reasoning that he is either a newbie or a very lousy mafia.

And we know he isn't a newbie.

##vote: Sir Dance-a-lot

Banned
    Blog Entries

Woah, okay time for a non committal post.

Levian:

You came out and started playing seriously again.
    I don't really have any reason to vote for you, but I will keep an eye out.

Psychotic:

I really respect the way you stood by me during day 1 against the 'grudge votes', and also respect the way you said now I am playing seriously I will be analysed just as much as everyone else.
    But ... I did get a slight feeling you alliance sleeked a bit, Dudley did it last game with Filch and he turned out to be bad, I just think it was quite strange the way you said you'd analyse me, then never mentioned me again.
    It's probably just me being suspicious though, but ....

Sir Lancealot.

I agree with what the majority are saying, you really are sneaking along in this game, and most of your posts are merely questions.
    But on the other hand, you are very aware of these accusations, and you still aren't posting that avidly, so I feel that maybe your just lazy.

Del Murder

When I made the AK/Del case (Which I dropped), I made a post calling you out, you replied with suspicions on Lev and Lancealot, and kind of said 'Oh, DD is fine, he is playing properly'.
    Then I agreed, and I will admit that I did it becuase I didn't want confrontation, but looking back, I do wonder why you shifted the blame slightly ....

Lekana

I don't think your mafia, you made a very good case against AK, and I just feel that you weren't defensive enough on day 1 to be mafia, I don't suspect you.

Aeriths Kinght.

Look, we have exchanged banter, and we have argued, but this is not a personal grudge post at all.

You contradicted yourself lots, you said you don't hold personal grudges, yet you keep bringing up my past games with little remarks that tick me off, and I can tell you really want to vote for me, but you don't want too ... Because you know I'm town?

And there, my suspicions, I agree it isn't great, but there.

And my vote? I'm sticking to AK.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I know he played a bunch of other games, and he knows how to play. I have to agree to Lekana or Psy's(can't remember) reasoning that he is either a newbie or a very lousy mafia.

And we know he isn't a newbie.
    Actually it was both of us. ^_^

I love how in your refutal a lot of the stuff.. well you reply before reading xD I make a statement then use a quote THEN is my analysis. I will sumrize that whole thing for you.

You hunt inactives which is retarded, when you made that one post it was one of your first posts kthx. THEN tell us not to vote for stupid reasons but then proceed to vote for a stupid reason. Flippy flop :P

Also I dunno why I didn't quote his last few posts. I was on a roll and missed them D:

Why is waiting for someone's defence bad play? Seems like playing well to me. Or should I change my vote 12 times a day?
    Nice statement, except to the person you made the statement to RARELY changes her vote again, kthx. "OH NO I WAS JUST SAYING THAT" Sure you could have said it for others but it was directed at me not other people. I wasn't calling you out for waiting to defend yourself, which you really didn't do for DD, but the way you were phrasing it.

Also paul, I'm making my case against AK because it seems like you all have other people covered. Why waste a day thinking about one scum?

Articles

Not asking why you made one against one, but why you didn't make a better one?

Banned
    Blog Entries

How much longer in the day?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Dude View Post
    Aeriths Kinght.
    Look, we have exchanged banter, and we have argued, but this is not a personal grudge post at all.

You contradicted yourself lots, you said you don't hold personal grudges, yet you keep bringing up my past games with little remarks that tick me off, and I can tell you really want to vote for me, but you don't want too ... Because you know I'm town?

And there, my suspicions, I agree it isn't great, but there.

And my vote? I'm sticking to AK.
    Again, not suprised. I know you won't change your vote, no matter what I say.

I admit I contradicted myself in voting for you, but I didn't feel like voting for myself and I didn't see any suspects. I did let previous games be a point in this, I admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lekana View Post
    I love how in your refutal a lot of the stuff.. well you reply before reading xD I make a statement then use a quote THEN is my analysis. I will sumrize that whole thing for you.
    Fine, so my playing style is different then yours, sue me.

You hunt inactives which is retarded, when you made that one post it was one of your first posts kthx. THEN tell us not to vote for stupid reasons but then proceed to vote for a stupid reason. Flippy flop :P
    Just because you think it is a retarded or a stupid reason, doesn't mean it is so.

Why is waiting for someone's defence bad play? Seems like playing well to me. Or should I change my vote 12 times a day?
    Nice statement, except to the person you made the statement to RARELY changes her vote again, kthx. "OH NO I WAS JUST SAYING THAT" Sure you could have said it for others but it was directed at me not other people. I wasn't calling you out for waiting to defend yourself, which you really didn't do for DD, but the way you were phrasing it.
    I meant that if I change my vote with my suspision, I would be changing it 12 times a day. In that statement I really didn't know or care about your voting patterns.

Also paul, I'm making my case against AK because it seems like you all have other people covered. Why waste a day thinking about one scum?
    Talk about bad reasons to accuse someone. :rolleyes2

Banned
    Blog Entries

skullskullskullskull, I just smurfing hit my face against a smurfing wall, and nearly knocked myself out.

Anyway, I would change my vote, but only if someone really slips up.

Blog Entries

Autch, that's gotta hurt.