Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee
    I'm not quite buying the trap claim. First, did you really think that either Lekana or myself would ignore all evidence of Lance going after Levian and just agree with you no matter what role we/I have? Once again, people need to give some more credit; I think you acknowledged that Lekana is a good mafia player, and I don't actually think that you'd believe I'd fall into a "trap" like that either.
    I foolishly rushed in to that without carefully rereading the end of that day. So no I didn't expect either of you to ignore that evidence because I wasn't aware of it myself. It was a mistake, probably the second big mistake I made but I think in the end it will work out ok.

Can't reply to everything but here's one last point of interest: She says my case against Levian sucked but many people, including Psychotic, didn't. I was thoroughly convinced Levian was mafia for most of the day. How convenient that now with the gift of hindsight she says that the case wasn't good. Of course it looks bad today! I'd actually like an explanation from Levian on why he acted the way he did all this time. I was equally suspicious of Lance, especially after the post about not playing with qwerty. But Lance was the little fish and I wanted the big fish. If somehow Lekana or AK or someone started gaining votes over Levian I would have switched my vote to Lance earlier, but as it stood in the end I was fine with either outcome.

I don't want to get narrow minded like I have done so in previous games (and this one), but I guess that is too late. My argument for Lekana/Jojee is there. I will post more later if I think there needs to be more, but I will try not to ignore other details that may be helpful. I made a big mistake earlier and I won't be surprised if I get a noose for it, but with the time remaining I will make sure I get as much out of people as I can.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If it was a mistake, why did you try to say it was a trap earlier? Contradictions.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The mistake was that I did not take into account evidence that made the trap irrelevant. I'm pretty sure I made that clear, so nice try.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not really, it's not clear at all. Maybe I'm just missing something, so feel free to correct me if I'm arguing on trivialities. With the two current scenarios:

1. You made a mistake and you really wanted people to continue going after Levian because you're scum. It was then brought to your attention Levian/Lance connection and you justified your mistake by saying "It's a trap."

2. It really was a trap, but then the only trap would be to see if anyone followed your lead. That's fine and all, but then you would have had to think that Levian was innocent at that time. If you really missed the Levian/Lance connection, why would you change your mind suddenly from thinking Levian is omg-guilty the day before to being innocent and setting up traps the next day? #2 doesn't make sense.

And re: your edit, I'm too lazy to go look for your big mistake, whatever it is, but feel free if you ever feel like disclosing it. Otherwise, it doesn't help us much if you're just preemptively making replies to future suspicions again. xD

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

oh puke. I was hoping I didn't have to read to figure out how to end this madness. I'm in school right now so I'll take a look once I get home.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Nice posts from both of you, with many interesting posts.

As it stands right now I'm leaning towards Del as a mafia. Although Jojee, the effort you put into this alone almost makes me want to think otherwise xD Although it really doesn't matter seeing as there's still a tomorrow.

I'd like to hear what AK thinks :]

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    I'd actually like an explanation from Levian on why he acted the way he did all this time.
    People were being boring and wouldn't slip up. I knew that if you or psychotic or both of you were mafia, and if this game didn't have any cops, we'd have big problems finding dirt on you. So I tried to work up as many of you as possible. qwerty, Lekana and you on Day 1, you and Psy on day 2. If I died in the process, I thought so be it, at least there'd be some interesting posts to read. I'm not so sure how well it went though, and I'm not so sure I'll be doing the same in later games.
    Last edited by Levian; 10-09-2008 at 09:59 AM.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just got home from a convention, I'll post in an hour or so. *tired*

Banned
    Blog Entries

I don't think Jojee is mafia, for a start, why on earth would Lekana make such a detailed post on why Ak would be guilty, when she could be defending Sir lancealot?

And yes I will contradict myself, but after surveying the information and picking things out, I think Aeriths Knight is innocent.
    Her biggest problem is the fact that early on, there were definite connections between her and Del, but after Sir L turned out to be mafia, apart from some odd contradictions on personal grudges, there is no real reason to vote for her.

Now Del, you are the second most suspicious in my book, you seem quite erratic at times, while you seem quite safe in other times, I will review your posts, but I'm just not so sure on you.

And Levian, the feud with Psy did not look good for you, I have a strong feeling you killed Psy because he was on your tail, sure he might have died because he was very clever, but ....

I am not really sure, I will read the rest of the thread, and hopefully come back with shiny new evidence!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Dude View Post
    I don't think Jojee is mafia, for a start, why on earth would Lekana make such a detailed post on why Ak would be guilty, when she could be defending Sir lancealot?
    This doesn't make sense. The me not being mafia part makes perfect sense, but the reasoning doesn't. xD

AK isn't a chick

And Levian, the feud with Psy did not look good for you, I have a strong feeling you killed Psy because he was on your tail, sure he might have died because he was very clever, but ....
    Um what xD

Hey DD, why aren't you claiming random roles this time?

Yeah, I'm in class. Bored. Waiting for people to post/respond. Yay for laptops for "taking notes." And I agree, why did I spend a billion hours on this yesterday? I neglected my homework for this and now I have an essay due in like 2 hours. -_-

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Banned
    Blog Entries

No, Lekana would be defending Sir L if she was mafia, not AK.

I think you just misread it.

EDIT: Btw guys, I'm the Cult member.

Happy now? xD

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well Lev, you sure had me fooled. I don't know why you would play that way if you were town but I guess that's what you did.

I think I made another mistake by calling out Jojee so early in the day. I should have let her post a little more. Instead by accusing her so early I gave her an easy target to focus on for the rest of the day. In the head to head battle that I think she wants us to have it would be harder for me to win since she is fresh and does not have as much rope to hang herself with, so to speak. But with the time we have left I have no problem going at it with her, giving you all as much information as I can.

She seems so confident in my guilt that she says to lynch me tomorrow if she dies. I disagree with that approach for a town. I do not say lynch her (if I am killed) with 100% confidence. Yes she is my top suspect but I allow the possibility of someone else being mafia. Each day should be looked at in the context of the moment and all the history leading up to that moment.

All I ask regarding Jojee is that you keep in mind that her and Lekana have the same role. Lekana isn't around to answer for past actions but that should not mean we should ignore them.

@DD: What could Lekana possibly use to defend Lancelot? I think her post against AK was to put suspicions on a usually suspicious guy, while avoiding the other issues in play. I question your continued suspicion of Levian even after there has been some good evidence presented that he is town. I would like to know what your thoughts are about what happened in the last hour of day 2 when you weren't around. Finally, what was your motivation at the time you voted Lancelot?

@AK: Lekana suspected you for much of day 2, and according to Jojee you were her other top suspect besides myself. What is your opinion of Jojee's decision to pretty much drop the case against you? Do you think it was a geniune change of opinion, or a realization of a failed strategy? You were the first person to point out Lance's connections (or lack thereof) with Levian, which doesn't make me suspicious of you as much as I am of the other two (DD and LeJojo) at the moment. But that makes it all the more pivotal that we get your opinion on the remaining players.

I apologize for my erratic methods. In FFXI I'm working on the Chains Of Promathia storyline and those missions take up a lot of time. I'm sure Levian understands what I'm talking about.

I'll try and come back to see what's going on later. Enjoy.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I voted Lancealot purely because he wasn't contributing very well and I wanted him to speak up; but then he voted for me without giving any reason, so I stuck.

I'll reply to the other question shortly.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ok I just saw Jojee's post where she alluded to some of the things I said. I actually agree with her that your reasonings behind those things suck.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Okay, so at the end of day 2 when I was gone, the biggest news flash was Lekana voting for Levian and almost saving sir lancealot in the process.
    It makes me slightly suspicious, but I don't think it is damning enough.