Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 51519202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Mafia F11! Game Over - Del Murdered - Town Wins

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The town gathered, this time, there where no stragglers. They argued, they bickered, they fought, I'm pretty sure there was some blackmail sex and bullying too. Eventually the town had found their martyrs offenders.

It came down to Levian, and Sir Lancealot. Both where a bit. Odd. Lance was quiet. Very quiet, he was an introvert to say the least and didn't add much.

Levian was casual. Too casual. How was he so calm? They argued over which would go. It was almost night, and they where still in a stalemate, so they rigged both up to nooses and had a lever behind each, pulling it, would ring the man in front to his deathbed. Then simultaneously Lekana and Psychotic grabbed for the same lever and pulled. Sir Lancealot fell through his trap door, his neck snapped and he wriggled in suffocation.

Sir Lancealot was a Mafian Goon. Played by Sir Lancealot!

Night 2 begins now. Good luck lone mafian.

(Someone close the thread and add some flavor to the title).

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Psychotic had a rough day at work. Mafia's are always springing up, and someone has to put them in their place. He's the enforcer bitches. He was prepared for things like this, and had his house locked tight, no mafian would get him. He sat at home weary over the deaths that had taken place. His brain told him to sleep, but he couldn't help forgetting there was something he had forgotten. Psychotic descended down his stairwell, into his parlor. One of his chairs seemed to have moved a bit, he was aware of his fate.

'Et tu Brute?' he muttered, and a dagger plunged through his back and into his heart. He died instantaneously.

Psychotic was a Vanilla Townie. Played by Psychotic!

Day's gonna be 48 hours again, seeing as I don't suspect the town will be more active then they where yesterday.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Oh crap, this does not look good for Del and Levian.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah, had to be done after I smooshed Lance which pretty much confirmed me.

Have fun folks.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

For the record Lekana needs to get replaced because the loser she's going to Blizzicon. She asked Joy to do it, I'm going to try to get in touch with Joy ASAP.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm SORRY I'm going to blizzcon and if you hadn't extended days then well we wouldn't have this problem now would we?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

And if y'all had made good use of the 24 hours I initially gave you I wouldn't have had to extend the days.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There is no Blizzcon, Lekana just has the hots for Psy and doesn't want to play anymore now that he's dead.

Anyway, We don't know neccesarily that Del or Levian is behind it, it also could've been done to insite just this kind of thinking.

Wouldn't be the first time, either.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Whoever brought the thing up about Lekana not voting for Sir L may have a point; and I also wonder why GB was so frantic for a replacement?

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Some people hate replacements DD. You wouldn't know how hard it is to get replacements since you know you didn't really host. :/

Banned
    Blog Entries

STOP BRINGING THAT UP! ;P

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Uh so like Kaycee made me replace her despite my MAD BUSY-NESS (yay, another reason to procrastinate and fail school/life) and this thread is really damn long and I didn't even know there was a mafia game going on so like.

SUMMARY PLS. Preferably including vote counts from all the previous days and who's good and who's bad.

She told me the two people she suspected most so I'm sticking with that until I can be arsed to figure things out myself.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Dude View Post
    Whoever brought the thing up about Lekana not voting for Sir L may have a point; and I also wonder why GB was so frantic for a replacement?
    Because its not freaking easy to get one all the time you douchebag.

And because I know someone's going to complain to me 'oh waaaaaaaaaaa! GeeBee this replacement makes it so I don't know what to think about Lekana!'

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ok I think the Psychotic kill was pretty obvious after what he did yesterday. It would be hard to convince me he was scum after that (but I don't put anything past that guy!). I don't have much time to analyze it more in depth right now but I'll do so later.

Right now my top suspects are Lekana and Levian.

Levian for all the reasons I was going on about yesterday. Nothing much has changed there. Although I did expect some grandstanding at the end of the day but now that I see that it was either him or his mafia buddy that makes a little more sense.

Lekana has been avoiding the major 'battles' for most of the game. Psychotic said she had been acting 'weird' (although, not suspicious). Finally her last minute switch to Levian came out of nowhere, and looks a lot like trying to save her mafia buddy. I can't really say her last last minute switch to Lance looks very scumish without looking like a hypocrite. It could be that she was getting as fed up as I was with dragging this thing out and putting all the power (once again) in the hands of Best Mafia Player Ever.

DD and AK had early votes on Lance which is why I don't focus on them at the moment. They aren't cleared by a long shot though.

Ok that's all I have for now.

btw Blizzcon does sound made up.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sexiness? Oh yes, I'm "Lekana" now!

*boobs*

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr