Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 919232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Mafia F11! Game Over - Del Murdered - Town Wins

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Flattery does get you everywhere, but not really <3.

It'd probably help more if you answered my points/questions/whatev. :D

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

ugh bleh puke.

If DD is mafia then I think we might be smurfed yeah xD

Huh. I don't really have anything else to add. I just want to end this game really.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If DD has unvoted, I'll vote now.

So if you guys want to end the day without me, fine.

##vote: Del(with the hat)

But I'd like to hear your thoughts on the last page, Lev lev.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My thoughts on the last page is that one of them are mafia and that we can kill both of them? I'd say Del is more probable though, although Lekana has her share of dirt too.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Looks like my time is limited so I will share the remaining information I have and hope for the best. Levian, if you want to end this game quickly a vote for me will not do that. You'll have at least one more day to deal with, but I think you guys can do it. I want to end this too, which is why I hope Jojee is the one.

I am the cop. Night 1 I investigated Psychotic and got town. Night 2 I investigated Levian and got town. My 'big mistake' was investigating Levian in night 2, rather than Lekana or DD. As soon as the day ended I sent my pm to Boko, without doing more investigation first. I was fed up with the game after the long day and wanted to go do something else. When got the result I wasn't looking for I went to work on the 'trap' I planned to set for the other three, rather than doing my research first. Lance's previous voting patterns definitely made it clear that Levian was not mafia and I missed it.

I would like to explain what happened in the final minutes of the previous day. I came home from work to see a tie, and Psychotic with the deciding vote. I took the time to read through the many posts from the previous hour and the last post I got to was where Psy said he would 'post his decision in 10 minutes'. At that point I had to make a decision. At the time I thought that both of these guys were the mafia and that Psychotic's deciding vote would surely get him a bullet in the night. Knowing he was town I wanted to prevent that from happening. So I made a quick reply (yeah it came out 4 minutes after he voted but I still reading the prior stuff at that time) where I tried to accomplish two things:

1. Take the decision out of Psychotic's hands thus making him less likely of a target. True, Psy is always a likely target, but his indecision in the end could very well have given him enough 'suspicion' to keep him alive for another day.

2. I included Lekana in my post to throw off Levian, as I didn't want to be killed either. At the time Levian was still very much my top suspect, Lekana secondary. Also, if Lance turned out to be town, me being the deciding vote would almost surely guarantee I live for another day.

There is also a third reason that I actually do get annoyed when Psychotic drags stuff out like that.

These things didn't guarantee our safety but it would have at least cause some confusion among the mafia. If I died during the night my role would be revealed and my hope was that though a look through my posts it would become obvious that I investigated Psychotic and he was cleared. Here's the quote I refer to:

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Now, I didn't call for his investigation like I did last time, but I think the 'investigate Psychotic immediately' mentality is still out there. There is only a 50% chance of having a cop, I know, but if there is one I'd say Psychotic is the most likely candidate to be investigated. Hell that's who I'd pick. No cop has spoken up yet so no guilty verdict was obtained (or there is no cop). That doesn't clear Psy by a long shot but that is enough to put him aside for those who I see multiple mafia red flags.
    A cleared Psychotic is almost as useful as a cop, maybe even more so. The possibility of a doctor would also potentially give him an extra night of safety. I made some pointers on Psychotic but it was all mainly fluff to keep Levian from suspecting me as cop. A good cop makes himself (or herself) a target for the mafia to hang, not to shoot. Die in the night and you can't reveal anything. Come close to dying during the day and and you can at least spill your beans and clear a few people before you go. That's what I have been trying to do, and maybe a little too well. I still think we can win this even if I die today, but to do so we have to keep Jojee & DD (and to a lesser extent AK) talking.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

People, We have the last mafia.

Actually Del, I am the cop.

Wonderful, you messed up big.

It is Del, Yey for a town win! =D

To elaborate, I investigated Lekana on day 1(innocent) and Psychotic on day 2(Innocent).

That's why I keep saying lekana is innocent, even though she attacks me.

I wonder what he has in store for me though, he knew that the cop would come out and disclaim him, because if there is a cop and a doctor, he has to be a roleblocker. So he would know that there is a cop.

If I need to, i'll find the many many quotes that have me saying I don't suspect Lekana, even though she behaves like scum.

edit: Oh, why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    However much accusations she brings, I didn't think Lekana a mafia at all, at least not until that sudden Lev vote.

I actually get the part of trying to make me slip up, but well.. if there isn't anything to slip up about, it gets hard to make me now, doesn't it?

I'd still not vote for her, but I'd like to see more of her reasoning before the lynch though. She just doesn't give off a scum vibe.. more of a.. wench *cough* vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lekana
    OK my reason why I stopped my AK push. He wasn't doing anything scummy! So I decided to drop that. I didn't want a vote attached to someone if they weren't acting so scummy and could possibly get me killed D: (by connections that is)
    And she decided that her baiting didn't work. I concur with this - AK responded well enough for my liking, and coupled with his vote for Lance yesterday I'm willing to think he's more innocent than not.
    I never suspected Lekana because of this. Everyone who knows me, knows that I slip up under pressure. I'd like to think that I've improved, but it's been a while since I was a townie.

Btw, also a reason why I like anonymous games.

Quote Originally Posted by Del
    @AK: Lekana suspected you for much of day 2, and according to Jojee you were her other top suspect besides myself. What is your opinion of Jojee's decision to pretty much drop the case against you? Do you think it was a geniune change of opinion, or a realization of a failed strategy? You were the first person to point out Lance's connections (or lack thereof) with Levian, which doesn't make me suspicious of you as much as I am of the other two (DD and LeJojo) at the moment. But that makes it all the more pivotal that we get your opinion on the remaining players.
    Actually, I was pretty annoyed, but never suspisious. She knows me, and therefore knows how I play. I never really got a vibe from her being mafia, for some reason. Her unvoting me after 2 attacks complies with trying to make me slip up.
    Last edited by Aerith's Knight; 10-09-2008 at 11:34 PM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Damn, I was hoping you were the doctor. I knew you were one of them.

Good play, my friend.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE

*shoots self*

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

Thanks, it wouldve worked were I not the cop, but you should've know that there was one. You were the roleblocker, no?

Great game though, until day 3 I was sure either Levy or Psy was the last mafia, but I shouldve know, you always play a very good mafia.

*uses super ultra kunfu jesus magic to stop you from killing yourself*

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh haha. I was so sure we didn't have a cop. How wonderfully magnificent.

Great play, Del. You make a good mafia.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Oh haha. I was so sure we didn't have a cop.
    Sneaky AK... is sneaky. xD

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Now I wonder if DD or Lekana is a doctor.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Damn, I was hoping you were the doctor. I knew you were one of them.

Good play, my friend.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE

*shoots self*
    I'm going to take that at face value

The day was young. Del Murder knew his time was running up. But damn, he would go down with a bang. The day continued accusations where made, and it looked like Del might make it through the day with a solid argument against Lekana, I mean Joy, I mean Lekana. But, then Aerith's Knight made a decisive blow, he played a security tape of Lekana not leaving her house on the first night. Stalkerish, yes. Important? Oh yes. Del knew he was done, but he knew a real mafian goon wouldn't be taken in by these filthy mongrels. He pulled out his gun and shot himself in the head, blood splattered all over Old Manus Levian, and once again the day was saved thanks to. Duh-duh duh duh dah duh! The town (wins)!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Set Up:
    1. Levian- Vanilla Townie
    2. qwertyxsora- Vanilla Townie

3. Sir Lancealot- Mafia Goon
    4. Psychotic- Vanilla Townie
    5. Del Murder- Mafia Goon
    6. Lekana- Vanilla Townie
    7. Aerith's Knight- Cop
    8. Demon Dude- Vanilla Townie
    9. Sagensyg- Vanilla Townie

Role PMs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko
    There is nothing interesting about you, you're just a Vanilla Townie therefore you get no flavah in your PM!

You win when all mafia is lynched. You get no special ability.
    Peace? What a joke! As mafia you have declared war on peace and happiness and why not? Think about it all the biggest losers have supported peace, Ghandi? L-O-S-E-R! Time to spread the pain and death, survival of the fittest baby, and you know that you are the most fit.

And why do this? Simple, *insert typical evil background here*.

Sir Lancealot, as mafia, you win when there are no townies left. Once a night you may kill one person that you've agreed upon with your partner (PM your target to me). You’re partner is Del Murder. You will discuss via Private Message! Please respond to this PM to confirm, or post in the thread to confirm! Happy hunting!
    If there's one thing you've learned over the years its that, Donuts are delicious. How do you know this? Because you are a Cop. Murders make you sick, you've committed your life to finding out how to track them down, you're experienced and you're ready.

You are allied with the town, you win when all the mafia is killed. Once per night you can PM me an investigation, which will give you a verdict of Guilty or Innocent. Happy scum hunting!
    Someone can know change the title to whatever pleases him or her.

Blog Entries

Awsome, so there wasn't a doctor? xD

Good twist.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh wow. xD I kinda thought there wasn't a cop either. xD Hahaha nice.

Seems like the town is a bit overpowered with a cop, while the mafia doesn't even have a roleblocker, though. In C9 or whatever (the 7 person game) there's still 2 mafia. In this game there's 9 people and only 2 mafia, so I expected 1 or 0 town power-roles and I expected there to be a mafia roleblocker if there were a town power role. xD

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr