Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alcohol :D

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Rum and coke is such a typical guy drink. I don't know what it is, guys are just innately drawn to it. That's all they order, aside from beer.

I had a fuzzy navel yesterday, it was <i>damn</i> good. My bartender had no clue what an abortion was, I asked him for that first. Of course, neither did I, and he didn't know what a fuzzy navel was either, so I told him. He also didn't make my white russian right >:/ 16 year olds shouldn't be bartenders~

I had a cosmo but it wasn't really as girly as I liked, at all. I had to try one just because of Sex and the City. :x

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Banned

wtf 16 year old bartenders? that's smurfed up. but i assume you were at a party

I don't drink often but when I do it's all about the beer. I'm a total guy when it comes to drinks unless you get really really REALLY girly. I hate mikes hard stuff, it all tastes bad. Twisted tea is nasty and gives me heartburn. I hate hard liquor and shots, especially shots. I would love to try long island iced teas though cause they sound yummy but I dunno if i could even like a margarita or cosmopolitan.

I just don't really like mixed drinks. bleh.

oh yeah edit: beer tastes pretty much all the same but heineken's always gonna be my favourite. but coor's light's alright for just drinking I guess.
    Last edited by Caraliz; 10-06-2008 at 12:39 AM.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

margaritas and strawberry daiquiris are <3 Coconut rum is pretty good too!

Haven't had much else to try except Miller Chill. Didn't like it =[

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    ... lul, not really. The kahlua mudslides we had last weekend were like sex in my mouth. I want moar.
    You know what else is like sex in your mouth?

I'm not that big of a drinker but I do enjoy vodka and rum, occasionally tequila but not too much. One of my friends made me a delicious drinks but I can't remember what it was called. I think I had about 5-6 of them during the span of Equilibrium.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

God, how could I forget Margaritas?! I make awesome Margaritas and Tequila is a staple for summer.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

I despise alchohol, much like the vast majority of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrus View Post
    I despise alchohol, much like the vast majority of humanity.
    Holy crap! You have something in common with most of the drunkards I know!

Eww, Rum.

I seem to enjoy Whiskey most, followed by the girly liquors. Notably Triplesec and Peppermint Shnapps.

Vodka and Tequila are also good. ^_^

I have another thing to add to my list of things I DON'T like.

That stupid sake I had at the riverside BBQ yesterday. It tasted awful and it only took a little bit to destroy me. Ugh, seriously. Three people had to help me home by train. I guess it's good if you want to sleep though. I was out for 14 hours. =(

Blog Entries

Vodka and orange or jager.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Goddamn it. I was drinking some Joose tonight and it got me smurfing faded.

9.9 alcohol for a 24 oz. Damn. I underestimated that skullskullskullskull. Cheers. I have to go to sleep.
    Anon say I. Photobucket

I guess I go under the group of people that hate having anything to do with alcohol.

Unless it's rubbing alcohol or anything else where it's not being drunk. I'd probably prefer drinking my own piss than alcohol.

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

I just found out I'm allergic to alcohol. I got drunk last Thursday and the following morning when I woke up, I was red all over.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Randgris View Post
    I just found out I'm allergic to alcohol. I got drunk last Thursday and the following morning when I woke up, I was red all over.
    I'm allergic to the yeast in beer, making it impossible to drink it. But I can drink spirits fine.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

I don't drink much anymore now that I'm with Paul. He doesn't like anything except Woodpecker cider and cocktails, so I have pretty much stopped drinking lager.

We had this cocktail in Chicago's the other week called Immaculate Conception which consisted of vodka, Malibu coconut rum, strawberry puree and apple sours.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine