Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tokyo Game Show is almost upon us

Itagaki is going to announce Tit Ninja Guro Chronicles and talk about what a beautiful thing it is.

Come to think of it, I wonder if Matsuno will show up to show off that thing he's supposedly making with Sakimoto. Probably not.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post

God himself couldn't save you from the hell you have condemned yourself too.

I don't care about the plot in this case, as the game itself was so horrid, not even the greatest game plot ever could save it.
    The plot is awe inspiring, the combat system is fun, and the game is challenging. Seriously, its one of the best written BoF imo. Its tied with BoFIII for me. It was different and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post

That's how I kind of felt, too, but Kojima stated he already has 3 ideas in his head for MGS5, but hoping his team doesn't use them so he can just produce. link
    Poor Kojima keeps trying to retire... Still, I'm more curious about his idea for the new game. He has made some really unique games and I find it sad people only think he does MGS when he's also done Snatcher and Boktai as well as a few other cool ideas. Hell, I would love to see him make a game for the Wii.

Even the best written Breath of Fire still doesn't have a decent plot. I will give credit to BOF V though, I thought it was a damn sight better than the previous ones. I applaud any developer trying to do something unique in RPG's seeing as the genre has become so stale at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Yes they are.
    No they're not. There will be Wii and DS games at the event but Nintendo always sit TGS out. Look at the floor layout if you don't believe me.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    Nintendo always sit TGS out.
    why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    Nintendo always sit TGS out.
    why is that?
    They always have their own event at this time of the year so there is not really much point them attending TGS. There will be games for the DS and Wii mind you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azar
    Also, Ninja Blade is being shown off, I think. That game has potential.
    Well some gameplay footage has been shown off already. I'm still interested in the game but it does just seem like a poor mans Ninja Gaiden. Was expecting more.

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

If Ninja Blade was gonna be like 'Otogi 3' (Otogi/Otogi2 being one of the Xbox's best games and one of my top 10 favourite 'last gen' games), I would be super excited for Ninja Blade.

Besides the fact that From Software has said that it's not intended to be Otogi's spiritual successor, it just doesn't look as interesting as Otogi. Though I've always been more attracted to the 'Samurai' side of Japanese lore than the 'Ninja' side. Still, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, since Otogi was indeed awesome and this looks more like Otogi than From Software's kindalame Tenchu series.

I'm still excited too but you hit the nail on the head there, it looks just like Otogi. With some snazzy QTE's of course. Oh and in my opinion Tenchu should never have been given to From Software. Glad it was given back to Acquire (who made the awesome first two games) for Tenchu 4.

And on the topic of TGS, some new Yakuza 3 footage was shown and it looks phenomenal. Definitely my most anticipated game. Although I don't want them focusing on dating or all the side crap, I just want the story. Graphically though, it looks beautiful.

Does anyone know when is the Sony conference?

Blog Entries

So, the Wii Stuff is looking pretty groovalicious. Muramasa on the Wii is looking pretty awesome, and the Monster Hunter 3 footage I've seen is Monster Hunter-ish.

:3

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'm hoping for more info on GS5 and GK from Capcom, and maybe something on the GS TV drama rumor! I am hoping to hear more about Dissidia and this mind control game from Square, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Sega released a pre-TGS Bayonetta trailer, so I'm hoping to see more information about that.
    This pleases Roto

Blog Entries

Sega released a pre-TGS Bayonetta trailer, so I'm hoping to see more information about that.
    This pleases Roto
    Zomg teh hawtz pr0n.

Dragon Quest IX

Hopefully there will be a direct feed soon.