Thread: A bunch of Wii TGS stuff.

Blog Entries

Default A bunch of Wii TGS stuff.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade Gameplay

Notice that it's MuraMASA. Not MuraSAMA. Aha! Also, it looks awesome.
    Fragile Gameplay

I suppose this would be classified as an Adventure/RPG most often?
    Sonic Unleashed (Wii Version Gameplay)

If somebody hadn't told me it was the Wii Version, I would've thought it was the X-Box360 or PS3 version. However, upon learning it was the Wii Version, I noticed a bunch of tiny things that made it obvious. Also, it looks like pressing down while you're running makes you go into Spin Dash again, and a lot of the moves seem to affect your speed in certain ways, like jumping. Jumping makes you slow down if you're using a speed burst. Hopping, however, will not.
    Madworld Trailer

This trailer really isn't quite as good as the last one. Perhaps it has to do with the audience that's observing.
    Monster Hunter 3 Trailer

Well, Monster Hunter, your WiiMote controls may be odd, but your town sure is pretty!

Monster Hunter Gameplay

Rawr said the dinosaur.
    Sonic and the Black Knight Trailer

Y helo dar Secret Rings 2.
    Arc Rise Fantasia Gameplay

Get in mah belly country! D:<
    Tenchu 4 Gameplay

I've heard Tenchu 4 has been put into the hands of the original Tenchu team rather than the team that worked on more recent games. This game looks pretty cool, but I'm not sure if I like how you make shadows to walk through.
    Little King's Story Trailer

Such a lighthearted take on world domination. I will look into getting this, considering I enjoy Pikmin.
    Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom Gameplay

I doubt this will be released outside of Japan, but perhaps by usage of Homebrew, I could import it. It looks like it could be an enjoyable 2D Fighter.
    Conduit Gameplay and Interview

That man seems immensely nervous. Also, the graphics indoors are rather pretty.
    Tales of Symphonia 2 Trailer

I still desperately need to beat the first game.
    Klonoa Door to Phantomile Gameplay

I can't believe I forgot that.
    Edit:
    Castleania Judgement TGS Trailer and Intro

It looks pretty interesting, but the character designs are rather odd.

So, what do you think of these things? Discuss.
    Last edited by KentaRawr!; 10-10-2008 at 11:50 PM.

That Mad World trailer was pretty bad. :P But yeah, that probably has something to do with the fact that it's Japan. The game might not even be released there.

Monster Hunter 3 looks amazing so far...

Blog Entries

New news on Monster Hunter 3.

IGN Article

October 9, 2008 - As TGS attendees endured brutal waits to sample Monster Hunter 3, Capcom held a stage event in its booth to share some new details on the game.

The big news is something that appears to have been pulled from the Resident Evil 5 event, which was also held that day. Monster Hunter 3 will feature a horizontal split screen mode of play, allowing two players to play together in offline mode. Past console entries have only offered multiplayer play options when played online.

The stage event was held by producer Ryouzou Tsujimoto who discussed some of the new gameplay systems that are making their debut with Monster Hunter 3.

Tsujimoto revealed that large beasts now have something only the hunters from past entries in the series had: stamina. They lose their stamina with time, becoming weaker. Just as your hunters eat to recover their stamina, so to do the large beasts. They actually eat other monsters!

Other revelations include support for the Wii's Classic controller, for those wanting a control scheme that more closely resembles the PS2 version.

Joining these Monster Hunter 3 announcements, Capcom also revealed today that Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G has topped the 2.5 million mark in sales (that's actual units sold, not shipped). A PSP Best version of the game will be released on October 30, with Tsujimoto expecting this budget version to further expand the series.
    Splitscreen makes me happy. Very happy.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionx View Post
    Ack! Sorry. >_< I'll put that on the list of stuffs.

Edit: Also, US Release of Arc Rise Fantasia has been confirmed.

Wii Fanboy Article

We've known about Arc Rise Fantasia for quite awhile now. Up until today, we've had to look at screens with envy, as the title was not confirmed for a North American release. Sure, we hoped it would happen, but there weren't any guarantees. That is, until now.

According to the press release that just hit our inbox, fresh from TGS, the game is scheduled to release sometime in 2009. Sadly, we don't have any kind of idea as to when in 2009 we'll be able to get our hands on this game, but, hey, at least we now know it's coming.
    Last edited by KentaRawr!; 10-10-2008 at 01:50 PM.